剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
你刚把TX毒气配方给他了
You just gave him the TX gas formula.
你要杀了所有动物
You are killing all the animals
还有我 还有所有携带鬼影基因的人
and me and anyone else with the ghost gene.
不 我这是提前想好了下面的七步棋
No. What I'm doing is thinking seven moves ahead.
这话怎么说
How can you say that?
我需要你关掉飞机的应答机
I need you to turn off the plane's transponders
把这个给飞行员
and give your pilot this.
这是什么
What is this?
我带你们去见我的朋友
I'm taking you to meet my friends.
-你的朋友 -没错
- Your friends?- That's right.
他们一直在等着见你
They've been waiting to meet you.
我们一起会治好你 治好动物
Together, we will fix you, fix the animals
拯救世界
and save the world.
经过了这么多事之后
After everything that we have been through,
你让我怎么相信
how do you expect me to believe a word
你跟我说的话
that you are saying to me?
到泛大♥陆♥你就明白了
It'll all become clear in Pangaea.
-泛大♥陆♥ -对
- Pangaea? - That's right.
我要带你去见我的牧羊人朋友们
I'm taking you to meet my friends, the Shepherds,
他们就住在泛大♥陆♥岛上
who live on the island of Pangaea.
特罗特
Trotter,
我需要你关掉应答器
I need you to turn off the transponders
去以下坐标
and go to the following coordinates.
困兽
第二季
第十一集
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表