剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
in a few hours' time.
我觉得你会想知道
I thought you might want to know.
-我该说谢谢吗 -不用
- Am I supposed to say thank you? - No.
我可以把那个法国姑娘揍扁
I could break that French girl into a hundred pieces.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
让她一个月都复原不了
Can make it so she wouldn't be pretty again for a month.
克洛伊只是在做她的工作
Chloe is just doing her job.
真有意思不是吗
It's amazing, isn't it?
她那边的人认为只是"在做工作"
When people on her side of things "just do their job,"
而我这边的人却都死了
people on my side of things die in great big chunks.
你失去了你在乎的人
You lost people you care about.
我们也一样
So have we.
这不好接受
It's not easy.
但我们在尽量阻止这种事
But we're trying to stop this thing.
让世界重归正轨
Set the world right.
就算你们成功了
Even if you do,
那些人也不会活过来
those people are still gone.
所以我们不能放弃
That is why we can never give up.
这样才会有人记得他们
So there are others still left to remember them.
你自己好好想想吧
Anyway, I'll just leave you to it.
有事再找我
Unless there's anything else I can do.
有一件事
Maybe one thing.
好吧
Okay.
日内瓦
我们必须告诉米奇 克洛伊
We have to tell Mitch, Chloe.
如果我也有变异的可能性
If there is even a chance that I have the same mutation,
必须让米奇知道
Mitch needs to know
-这样他就能多一个样本来研究 -杰克逊...
- that there's another phase two subject he can study. - Jackson...
-不 -你知道这是对的
- No. - You know it's true.
如果华盛顿的人知道了
If they learn about it in Washington,
-他们会把你关笼子里去 -米奇是我们的朋友
- they will lock you in a cage. - Mitch is our friend.
他不会告诉别人 我们可以信任他
He's not going to tell anyone, we can trust him.
万一有人窃取了他的数据呢
What if someone accesses his data?
要保证这事没人知道
The only way to guarantee this stays secret
就不能说出去
is to not tell anyone.
什么事不能说出去
Ooh, what are we not telling anyone?
埃莉诺想和我们谈谈
Eleanor wants to talk to us.
好吧
Okay.
我需要你们马上到瑞士日内瓦来见我
I need you to meet me in Geneva, Switzerland immediately.
他们在推进诺亚计划
They're pushing forward on the Noah Objective.
这里召开了多国会议
A multinational conference has been assembled here
商量后勤组织问题
to work out logistics.
我以为我们还有时间
I thought we had more time.
事情由安德鲁·戴维斯将军接管了
General Andrew Davies has taken over,
他的方式非常激进
and his methods are aggressive.
什么意思
What does that mean?
这个我们还是当面讨论吧
I'd rather discuss this in person.
好 我们会尽快赶过去
Okay, we-we'll come as soon as we can.
杰米怎么办
What about Jamie?
我们的人手很紧张 摩根博士
Resources are scarce, Dr. Morgan,
但寻找杰米仍然是我的第一要务
but Jamie is still at the top of my list.
只要有人手 我就会派过去
As soon as there's a team available.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
那我们着陆后马上去你的酒店吗
Okay, so we'll come straight to your hotel once we land.
不 我去接机
No. I'll come to the plane.
你们着陆的时候 让飞行员通知我的副官
Have your pilot notify my adjutant, Lieutenant Reed,
里德中尉
when you land.
-没问题 -记住
- Of course. - And understand this,
我们必须谨慎行事
we need to tread lightly.
戴维斯将军和他的支持者想尽办法
General Davies and his supporters want all alternatives
想推行诺亚计划
to the Noah Objective shut down.
不惜任何代价
At any cost.
他会爱死我们
Well, he's gonna love us.
小心点
Just be careful.
到时候见 小心点
We'll see you then. Stay safe.
你有没有觉得她有点不对劲
Did she seem a little off to you?
-有 -是的
- Yes. - Yes.
不对劲
Something is wrong.
-不 -怎么了
- No, no! - What, what?
怎么了
What happened?
不 我们沿着河走
No, we followed the river,
应该能够抵达卡拉凯特
it should have taken us all the way to Caraquet.
你确定不是看错地图了吗
You sure you're not just reading the map wrong?
不 你看
No, look.
那边不应该有山
That mountain's not supposed to be there.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这条河
The river.
移♥动♥过了
It moved.
看我眼色行事
Just follow my lead.
埃莉诺不想让我们来这里肯定有她的理由
I'm assuming Eleanor didn't want us coming here for a reason.
她也没有来接机
Well, she never showed up at the plane,
所以我们别无选择
so we don't have a whole lot of options.
那是里德中尉
That's Lieutenant Reed.
埃莉诺的副官
Eleanor's adjutant.
不好意思 先生们
Excuse me, gentlemen.
图赛尼尔特工 你来这里干什么
Agent Tousignant, what are you doing here?
我找埃莉诺
Looking for Eleanor.
我还以为她和你在一起
I assumed she was still with you.
她一直没出现
She never arrived.
我去问问
I'll ask around.
-也许有人见过她 -谢谢
- Maybe someone else has seen her. - Thank you.
我去确认一下另一场会面
I'll check the other meeting.
那可不妙
Well, that's not good.
在这里等着
Wait here.
而且要变得更加不妙了
It's about to get worse.
那是戴维斯将军
That's General Davies,
埃莉诺提醒我们要小心的人
the man Eleanor warned us about.
图赛尼尔特工
Agent Tousignant.
戴维斯将军 很高兴见到你
General Davies, pleasure to meet you.
希望你不是来
I hope you're not here
找我们鼓吹什么解药的蠢点子
to offer us another ridiculous idea for a cure.
不 我们只是和埃莉诺还有一些事要商量
No, we just had some loose ends to tie up with Eleanor.
没错 失败行动的守护神
Ah, yes, our patron saint of lost causes.
恐怕她今天还没有出现
I'm afraid she's yet to grace us with her presence today.
图赛尼尔特工 我就和你直说了
Agent Tousignant, I'm gonna be straight with you--
你是一个很有才华的情报分♥析♥员
you're a talented analyst.
你的才华不该浪费在
Too talented to be wasting your time
和佛罗多和山姆[《魔戒》]玩上
with Frodo and Sam here.
我们可以利用你的能力 推进诺亚计划
We can use your skills here with the Noah Objective.
你不能消灭地球上的所有动物
You cannot exterminate every animal on the planet
然后再重新繁衍
and then repopulate it.
生态系统会因此崩溃
The entire ecosystem will crash.
你明白吗
You understand that, right?
诺亚计划是目前最科学合理的选择
The Noah Objective is the most scientifically sound option we have.
这是疯子的行为
It's madness.
的确很极端
Extreme? Yes.
毋庸置疑 但现在情况也很严峻
Unquestionably, but so are the circumstances.
该死 我就知道
Damn it, I knew it!
我知道我认识你
I knew I recognized you.
克洛伊 杰克逊
Chloe, Jackson,
这位是安德鲁·戴维斯博士
this is Dr.... Andrew Davies.
他有剑桥大学的博士学位
He's got a PhD from Cambridge.
我读过你的毕业论文
I read your graduate thesis.
我也很熟悉你的研究工作 摩根博士
I'm familiar with your work as well, Dr. Morgan.
你发表的关于肥大细胞瘤的文章
The study you published about mast cell tumors.
那篇最终被认定为
The one that was ultimately...
不可信的文章
discredited.
我们给过你们机会去寻找解救之法了
You had your chance to find a cure.
你们没找到
You failed.
现在花在讨论解救动物上的每一分每一秒
Every day spent discussing how to save the animals
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表