剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
Then we can get the hell out of here.
比尔
Oh, Bill!
比尔
Bill!
这不是玻璃
Well, it's not glass.
这不明摆着吗
Thought that part was obvious.
是啊
Right.
但你肯定猜不到这是有机的
But bet you wouldn't have guessed it's organic.
细胞结构和皮肤非常像
Cellular structure's a lot like skin...
从有害残留物的痕迹上看
with, uh, traces of toxic residue
明显是动物性物质
that are definitely animal-based.
那你觉得是什么动物身上的
Well, what animal do you think it's from?
现在还不知道
I don't know yet.
但如果我们想去卡拉凯特
But if we're gonna make it to Caraquet,
我得赶快搞清楚 对吧
I better figure that out quick. Right?
你不是来跟我说有毒玻璃的吧
You're not here to talk about toxic glass, are you?
好吧 听着
All right, look.
-如果你想说艾莉森的话 -昨晚
- If you want to talk about Allison... - Last night,
我跟克洛伊道别的时候
when I was saying good-bye to Chloe, um...
我哭了
I started crying...
-哭就哭吧 -黑色的眼泪
- Yeah. Well... - ...black tears.
浓稠的 差不多跟石油一样
They were thick, almost like oil.
有人看到吗
Anybody see this?
没有
No.
你现在的症状跟科瓦奇一样
You're displaying the same symptomology as Kovacs.
就在他挣脱之前
Right before he escaped,
我也看到了 黑色的眼泪
I saw the same thing. It was black tears.
那是什么意思 我正在进化吗
So what does that mean, that I'm progressing?
我更像他了吗
I'm one step closer to him?
我知道 飞机是你的
Okay, I get it. It's your plane.
但你得学会敲门
You've got to learn to knock.
别现在吵 米奇
Not now, Mitch.
比尔出事了 你得帮帮他
Please, it's Bill. You have to help him.
他在里面
He's in here.
他怎么了
What's wrong with him?
帮帮他
Help him!
比尔 看着我 你能说话吗
Bill, hey. Look at me. Can you speak?
再给米勒医生打电♥话♥ 快点
Try Dr. Miller again. Hurry.
你能说话吗
Can you speak?
说不了
No.
比尔
Bill?
那是果园的东西吗
Is that the stuff from the orchard?
比尔
Bill?
米奇 帮帮他 天啊
Mitch? Help him, for God's sake!
我们得把蛇拉出来
We gotta pull it out.
按住他
Hold him.
得把蛇拉出来 快抓住它
We got to pull it out! Go, grab it!
比尔
Bill?
比尔
Bill?
我不断地在玻璃门中看到她的脸
I keep seeing her face through the glass.
我回过头的时候 克洛伊不在我身后
When I turned back, Chloe wasn't behind me.
只有一堵毒气组成的墙
Just a wall of gas.
我不想关门的
I didn't want to close that door.
但是我关了
But I did.
然后看到她在门里面
And then her face was there.
对不起
I'm sorry.
但我现在看着你
But when I look at you now,
我只看到一个事实 就是克洛伊已经不在了
all I see is the fact that Chloe is no longer with us.
而我必须背负这份愧疚
And I have to live with that.
有没有觉得我们像是学校里的新生
You get the feeling like we're the new kids in school?
没错 只不过所有的老师都是怪物
Yeah, except all the teachers are freaks
学生都是怪胎
and the students are weirdos.
要我就不会吃这些土豆泥
I'd stay away from the mashed potatoes.
我觉得土豆泥不错
Uh, they look good to me.
表象会骗人
Looks can be deceiving.
他们在土豆泥里加了甘蓝
They-they make 'em with rutabaga.
这里有很多甘蓝
There's a lot of rutabaga up here.
糟了 对不起
Crap, I'm so sorry.
没事
Don't worry about it.
逃走
Run.
什么
What?
一有机会就马上逃走
First chance you get, run.
玛蒂
Maddie.
怎么回事
What happened here?
是我笨手笨脚
Clumsy me. I, uh...
我的手被冻麻了 还没恢复
I swear my hands are still numb from the cold.
你能帮杰米再拿一个盘子吗
Can you get Jamie another plate?
当然 柯蒂斯
Sure thing, Curtis.
把这里清理干净 好吗
Clean this up, will you?
抱歉
Sorry.
至少我们现在知道是蛇导致树木中毒
At least now we know it's poisoning the trees.
他吐出的那种玻璃
That stuff he threw up, the glass,
我们在果园里也看过
same stuff we saw in the orchard.
蛇像蜕皮一样排出玻璃
Snake shed it like molted skin.
基于我们在果园里看到的玻璃量
Given the amount of glass we saw in the orchard,
肯定有成千上万条蛇
there must be thousands of snakes.
那这些蛇都躲在哪呢
So where are all the snakes hiding?
蛇是从厕所里钻出来的对吧
Snake came in through the toilet, right?
看来是这样
It certainly looks like it.
我想我有办法
I think I got an idea.
这是在你的农场下方流过的蓄水层
This is the aquifer that runs underneath your property.
给县里所有的农场提供水源
It supplies water to all the farms in the county.
我认为蛇排出的有毒玻璃
My thought is that the snakes are shedding their toxic glass
直接进入了农场的供水系统
directly into your farm's water supply.
那么饮用水呢
What about the drinking water?
饮用水是县里从河里抽的
The county draws it from the river,
所以至少我们不必担心饮用水有污染
so at least we don't have to worry about contamination.
但是我们担心 你的蓄水层流入了
But we do. Your aquifer feeds into tons
华盛顿雅基马
给数百里的其它公用水源中
of other public water sources for hundreds of miles.
你的农场只是开始
Your farm is only the beginning.
所以这些蛇
So these snakes,
将会污染整个太平洋西北地区
they're going to poison the entire Pacific Northwest.
除非我们采取行动 否则无数无辜的人
Countless innocent people are gonna be drinking poison
将会直接从厨房♥水池里饮用有毒的水
directly from their kitchen sinks unless we do something.
我们要怎么阻止呢
So how do we stop it?
毒死它们
Poison them.
以免它们先毒死我们
Before they poison us.
你们不该到这后面来
You shouldn't be back here.
你为什么叫我们逃走
Why did you tell us to run?
因为你们最后还是会被放逐在栅栏外
'Cause you're gonna end up outside the fence anyway.
逃走也许有一线生机
Might as well have a chance.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
今晚要再次投票
Tonight is another vote.
投票
Vote?
是的
Yeah.
投什么票
What are they voting on?
喂食
The feeding.
"喂食"
"The feeding?"
那到底是什么
What the hell is that?
你们很快就知道了
You'll find out soon enough.
我很失望 玛蒂
I'm disappointed, Maddie.
不不不
No! No! No!
很高兴看到你还有些斗志
Glad to see you still have some fight in you.
你会需要斗志的
You're gonna need it.
你俩都是
Both of you.
告诉我这要怎么起作用
Just tell me how it will work.
我不想
I'd rather not.
米奇 你正在用我的实验室制♥作♥毒药
Mitch, you are using my lab to make a poison
你还想把这种毒药放进供水系统里
that you want to dump into the water supply,
所以放弃这种令人误解的愤世嫉俗行为
so just lose the misunderstood misanthrope act
告诉我这要怎么起作用
and tell me how it will work,
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表