剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
We got to run.
快点
Come on!
快点 朋友
Come on, rafiki!
快快快
Go, go, go!
快点
Come on.
托马斯 托马斯 托马斯
Tomas. Tomas! Tomas!
托马斯
Tomas!
别过去
No!
救救我
Ayúdame!
快点 快点
Come on, come on!
快快快
Go! Go, go!
上车
Get in the car!
上车 快上车
Get in, get in, get in!
快走
Go, go, go!
快走 亚伯 赶紧离开这儿
Come on, Abe, let's get out of here!
非洲象怎么会在巴塔哥尼亚
How did an African elephant find its way to Patagonia?
我不知道 亚伯
I don't know, Abe.
你想出去问问它吗
You want to jump out and ask him?
快出来
Get out!
小心
Watch out!
快点 快让开
Quick, out of the way!
快
Go!
下次你来当诱饵
Next time you're the bait.
不客气
You're welcome.
子弹不管用
These aren't working!
我们得想个新主意
We need a new plan.
我有个办法
I have an idea.
你能活下来可真走运
You're lucky to be alive.
我没事 博士
I'm fine, Doc.
-亚伯拉罕 -克洛伊
- Abraham. - Chloe.
告诉特罗特立刻准备起飞
Tell Trotter to get the plane moving now.
-什么 -立刻
- What? - Now!
你现在能驾驶飞机吧
Please tell me you're okay to fly.
-随时可以 -很好
- I'm always okay to fly. - Good.
可以起飞
We're good to fly.
很好
Good.
告诉他开始启动起飞程序
Tell him to start takeoff procedures.
我们不会丢下你们的
But we're not leaving without you.
最好不要
You better not.
把货仓舷梯打开
Open the cargo ramp
让特罗特发动 准备起飞
and tell Trotter to be ready to floor it.
你...好 不要失手
Are you... Okay, just don't miss.
子弹用完了
I'm out.
快 它快追上我们了
Come on, he's gaining on us.
那是头大象吗
Is that an elephant?
再快点 亚伯 再快点
Faster, Abe, faster.
你可以的 加油
You got this, come on.
快让开
Go, go.
-加油 -加油 成败在此一举了
- Yeah, come on. - Come on, it's now or never.
好 坐稳
Okay, hold on!
-再快点 -亚伯 加油
- Faster, come on. - Abe, faster!
特罗特 起飞
Trotter, go.
成功了
We did it!
加拿大 新不伦瑞克
你吓死我了
You scared the hell out of me.
抱歉
Sorry.
-我叫洛根 -我是杰米
- The name is Logan. - I'm Jamie.
洛根 用你的腋窝
Logan... use your armpits.
干什么
For what?
把手指伸到腋窝下面
Tuck your fingers under your armpits.
身体冷的时候
When your body's freezing,
会把所有能量
it focuses all its energy
集中到保持主要器官温暖上
to keep your vital organs warm,
这样躯干才能保持温暖
so your torso stays toasty.
谢谢
Thanks.
你就在树林里待着
So were you just chilling in the woods,
等着把别人吓个半死吗
waiting for someone to scare the bejeezus out of?
对
Yeah.
说得对
You got me.
我本来也要放弃了
I was about to give up, too.
幸好你来了
Lucky for me that you came along.
你让我...有了坚持的动力
You made it all... worthwhile.
能帮到你我很高兴
Well, I'm happy to be of service.
谢谢你给的外套
Thank you for the coat.
不客气
Sure.
我这算什么绅士啊 对吧
Some kind of gentleman I'm turning out to be, right?
应该是男人把外套给女人的
It's the man who's supposed to give up his coat for the lady.
而不是女人给男人
Not vice versa.
我们会死在这里 对吗
We're gonna die out here, aren't we?
不
Oh, no.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
谁都不会死在这里
No one's dying out here.
我们都到这里了
We made it this far,
剩下的路一定能成功走完
we're gonna make it the rest of the way.
剩下的什么路
Rest of the way to what?
你看看周围 什么都没有
Look around, there's nothing out here.
看到了吗
See this?
我们要去这里
This is where we're going.
那里有避难所
There's shelter.
有希望
There's hope.
如果我们走运
And if we're lucky,
那里还会有很多伏特加
there's a hell of a lot of vodka...
都在卡拉凯特
in Caraquet.
到处都是尸体
There were bodies everywhere.
跟木柴一样堆着
Stacked like firewood.
我从没见过那么大型的守灵
Never before have I seen a wake this large
从云层上飞下来
descend from above the clouds.
它们在上面做什么
What were they doing up there?
应该就是它们造成了血雨
I think they were responsible for the blood rain
把村民都吓走了
that drove the villagers away.
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
虽然我不想承认
As much as I hate to admit it...
但他是对的
he's right.
我在等你们
Ran some tests on the rain
带回来的大象血化验结果时
while I was waiting for the results on that, uh,
对雨化验了一下
elephant blood you brought back.
是秃鹫造成了血雨吗
So the vultures are responsible for the rain?
血雨的酸性很高
This blood rain is highly acidic,
蛋白质结构
and the protein structure
和秃鹫消化道内的
matches the corrosive bile that vultures
腐蚀性胆汁结构吻合
have in their digestive tract.
胆汁怎么到雨里的
How did the bile get into the rain?
冰冻的羽毛
The frozen feather.
一万两千米的高空中很冷
It's cold at 40,000 feet.
秃鹫进食 它们在云层之上飞
The vultures feed, they fly above the cloud cover.
飞得那么高 它们可以把腐蚀性胆汁
And that high up, they can seed the clouds
撒播进云层
with acidic bile.
但是它们在堆积人类的尸体
But they were stockpiling human bodies.
你的意思是...
So you're saying that...
红颜色吗
The red color?
是血
It's blood.
人血
Human blood.
所以它们不仅吃村民
So not only did they feed on the villagers,
还把村民的水源下了毒
but they poisoned their water supply,
毁了他们的庄稼
destroyed their crops.
动物异常攻击行为已经发展到了新水平
This is a whole new level aberrant aggressive behavior.
沃德
我亲爱的赫敏
"My dear, sweet Hermione.
真希望你永远不用看这个
"I can only pray that you never have to read this.
希望你年轻的生命中会一直有我的陪伴
"That your young life will, of course, include me.
但如果你正在看
"But if you are reading this,
那是因为
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表