剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
So you asked me how I'm doing and the truth is, Abe,
我撑不住了
is that I am barely holding on.
保持清醒非常艰难
It's taking everything I have to just keep my head straight.
帮你保持清醒一直是我的职责
Hey, keeping you in one piece has always been my job.
或许有些事不会改变
Perhaps some things never change.
我们接到了艾莉森·肖的紧急来电
We got an emergency call from Allison Shaw.
她找杰克逊
She wants to talk to Jackson.
说是有急事
Says it's urgent.
特罗特 接过来
Trotter, put her through.
她想跟你谈
She wants to talk to you.
单独谈
Alone.
我们得把杰克逊父亲的事告诉他
We have to tell Jackson about his father.
他有权知道
He deserves to know.
但我们都不知道那是否是事实
But we don't even know if it is the truth.
杰克逊刚得知他父亲给他
Jackson has just found out that his father
注射了鬼影基因
injected him with the ghost gene.
如果罗伯特·奥兹真的活着
If Robert Oz is alive,
他就是他最不想见到的人
he's the last person he would want to see.
如果现在告诉杰克逊
If we tell Jackson now,
他会崩溃的
it could break him.
我担心他会再也回不来
And I fear we would never get him back.
好吧 那怎么办
Okay. So what do we do?
我们查明罗伯特·奥兹是否真的还活着
We find out if Robert Oz is, in fact, alive.
在那之前 我们什么都不对杰克逊说
Until then, we say nothing of this to Jackson.
杰克逊 我们有事得谈谈
Jackson, there's something that we need to discuss.
跟你母亲有关
It concerns your mother.
她怎么了
What about her?
她跟一群人一起逃离了博茨瓦纳
She was traveling with a group, fleeing Botswana.
我知道
I'm aware.
他们三天前本该赶到莫桑比克的一个检查点
They were due at a checkpoint in Mozambique three days ago.
但他们没到那儿
They never made it.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
她和他们一整队人都没有音讯
No one's heard from her or from anyone in her caravan.
杰克逊 你母亲失踪了
Jackson, your mother's missing.
好吧 我们还在佛罗里达
Okay, we are still on the ground here in Florida.
要几个小时...
It'll be hours be...
艾莉森你得派出国际动物防御组织的队伍
Allison, you need to send an IADG team
马上找到他们
to find them, now.
杰克逊 抱歉 但我没有多余的人手了
Jackson, I'm so sorry, but there's no one left to send.
我希望我能...
I wish that there was something...
不不不 我不管
No. No, no, no, no. I don't care.
你必须腾出人手来 你必须腾出人手来
You find someone. You find anyone.
我们为你做了这么多事 你别跟我说
After everything that we have done for you, don't tell me...
你别跟我说你连一队人都派不出来
don't tell me that you can't send a team out there...
什么鬼
What the hell?
我们在医学器材上花了那么多钱
Jillion dollars in medical equipment
结果连开灯的钱都没了吗
and we can't afford to keep the lights on.
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
目标在十二点方向
Target at twelve o'clock.
收到
Copy.
你们好
Oh, hello.
跪下 立刻
Down on your knees, now.
这对话对你真正管用过吗
Does that line ever really work for you?
奥兹在哪
Where is Oz?
奥兹
Oz?
前面那个家伙没告诉你们吗
Oh, the munchkins out front didn't tell you?
我会通知外♥围♥小队
I'll radio the perimeter team.
找到杰克逊·奥兹 不许用实弹
Find Jackson Oz. Non-lethal rounds.
戴维斯要活捉他
Davies wants him alive.
检查一下顶层甲板
Check the top deck.
飞机上有四个他们的人
Listen, there's four of them on board.
外面还有更多 他们是来抓我的
There's more outside. They're here for me.
我知道
I know.
他们把总电源关掉了
They've cut main power,
但我们还能控制关键系统
but we still have control of the critical systems.
特罗特已经把自己关在了驾驶舱里
Trotter has sealed himself in the cockpit.
我跟他说了让飞机起飞
I've told him to get us airborne,
这样他们的支援队就不能登机了
to stop reinforcements from boarding.
真希望能用的不止镇定剂
I wish we had more than tranqs.
没事的
We'll be fine.
他们如果要活捉你 用的肯定是橡胶子弹
They'll be using rubber bullets if they want to take you alive.
肖说我妈妈的车队不见了
Shaw said that my mother's caravan has gone missing.
-不见了 -刚出博茨瓦纳
- Missing? - Outside Botswana.
我们必须去非洲
We have to get to Africa.
如果戴维斯的人控制...
If we let Davies' men take control...
那我们就要夺回我们的飞机
Then it's time to take back our plane.
这里
Over here!
趴下 趴下
Down! Down!
布朗中枪了
Brown's been hit.
目标在上层 从侧面包抄
Tango's on the upper level. Move to flank.
如果他们到我们后方去了
If they get behind us,
那我们就完了
we're finished.
-除非我先击中他们 -他们绝对想不到
- Unless I hit them first. - They'll never see it coming.
-掩护我 -好 你准备好了吗
- Cover me! - All right, you ready?
-好了 -一 二 三
- Yes. - One... two... three!
亚伯 快走
Abe, go!
趴下 帅哥
Get on the ground, pretty boy.
你不想这样近距离击中我吧
You wouldn't want to shoot me this close.
会毁了戴维斯的奖励
Ruin Davies' prize.
不是这样的
That's not how this works.
拿枪的是我
I've got the rifle.
戴维斯人呢
Where's Davies?
戴维斯人呢
Where is Davies?
你好 杰克逊
Hello, Jackson.
幸好那个陆军突击队队员不在这里
It's a good thing the army ranger wasn't here.
不然她会把事情弄得很复杂
She could've complicated things.
找到坎贝尔
Just find Campbell.
三螺旋动物
Triple-Helix animals,
环境异常
environmental anomalies,
基因化石
genomic fossils.
你开玩笑吧
You can't be serious.
你想要我把它解释得简单点吗
You want me to explain it using smaller words?
这项研究能让我们找到解药
That research will lead us to a cure.
你们什么时候才能接受现实 根本没有解药
When are you going to accept the fact that there is no cure?
你们找到过一次解药 但是没用 你们失败了
You found your cure once and it failed. You failed.
诺亚计划是现在阻止这些动物的唯一办法
The Noah Objective is the only way to stop the animals now.
长官 你看这个
Sir, you should see this.
科瓦奇
Kovacs.
真可怜
Poor bastard.
几周之内就从医者变成了怪物
Went from a healer to a monster in a matter of weeks.
这个人就是证据
This man right here is proof
证明我们必须采取一切必要手段
that we need to stop the spread of this mutation
来阻止变异的蔓延
by any means necessary.
决不能让它再次发生
Before it happens again.
没错 我知道你变异了
That's right, I know you've got the mutation.
但我不知道的是方式和原因
What I don't know is how or why.
但我有一整队科学家
But I got a whole team of scientists
正等着拆分你好解惑呢
just waiting to pick you apart to figure it out.
好吧 戴维斯
Okay, Davies.
我跟你走
I'll go with you.
你的人想怎么处理我都行
Your men can do whatever you want to me.
我只有一个条件
Under one condition.
杰克逊 不
Jackson, no.
我母亲和她的车在博茨瓦纳外失踪了
My mother and her caravan are missing outside of Botswana.
没人知道发生了什么 你派一队人去找
No one knows what's happened. You send a team for help,
我立刻让特罗特把飞机降落
and I will tell Trotter to land this plane right now.
然后我一定乖乖跟着你走出去 听到了吗
I will walk out of here with you without a fight, do you hear me?
我同情你 杰克逊 真的
I sympathize, Jackson, I do,
但恐怕你母亲 难逃一死
but I'm afraid your mother is a lost cause.
博茨瓦纳已经沦陷了
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表