剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
同一时间在时代广场猝死
drop dead in Times Square at the exact same time,
否则新闻是不会播报的
it's not gonna be on the news.
你什么时候开始关心这些事了
When did you start paying attention?
机智不外显
I'm smarter than I look.
为了利用我们 你必须这么做
You'd have to be, just to hold a fork.
我们没把你留在山洞里等死
Look, just because we didn't leave you to die in that cave
并不代表我们忘了
doesn't mean we have forgotten
你向戴维斯出♥卖♥♥♥过我们
about how you sold us out to Davies.
我知道
I get it.
但是我可以弥补你们
But I can make it up to you guys.
怎么弥补
How?
我可以找到克莱曼婷
I can find Clementine.
就凭你
You?
就凭我
Me.
怎么做
How can you do that?
因为我在军队里有联络人
Because I have military contacts,
但不是达瑞拉的那种常规渠道
and not the regular channel kind that Dariela has.
我只要打几个电♥话♥
I just need to make a few calls.
只要一部电♥话♥
I just need a phone.
这对你有什么好处
What's in it for you?
我不是圣人 但是我有债必还
I'm not a saint, but I pay my debts.
如果你认为这样
You're fooling yourself
就能重新赢回杰米 那你是在自欺欺人
if you think this will get you back on Jamie's good side.
也许会 也许不会
Well, maybe, maybe not,
但是绝对要比坐在这里看新闻强
but it certainly beats sitting here watching the news.
杰米把你扔下飞机
Jamie threw you off this plane.
我可以保证
I can promise,
如果你在欺骗我们
if you're not being straight with us,
我会让你希望她对你更狠
I will make you wish for something as kind as that.
收到
Copy that.
有发现吗
Anything?
什么也没有 我去楼上看看
No. Nothing. I'm gonna check upstairs.
我们在自欺欺人
Who are we kidding?
这里不会有血清的
The serum's not gonna be here.
我们会找到的
Hey, we are going to find it.
然后去到缅因
Then we're going to get to Maine,
而你 克莱曼和我要...
and you, me and Clem are gonna...
做缅因人会做的事 好吗
do whatever people do in Maine, okay?
好
Yeah.
这是什么东西
What is this thing?
是一份旧X光胶片
It's old X-ray film.
这肯定是罗伯特
This must be the stuff that Robert took
从皮尔斯在霍尔比奇的家里拿走的东西
from Pierce's place in Holbeach.
这些是
These are X-rays of
1♥8♥9♥5年最初三螺旋动物的X光片
the original Triple-Helix animals from 1♥8♥9♥5.
来看看这个
Look at this.
看来
It looks like...
皮尔斯知道他的X光影响了动物
Pierce knew that his X-rays were affecting the animals.
他研制了一种化合物
He developed a chemical compound to...
把三螺旋动物绝育了
sterilize the Triple-Helix animals.
所以环境事件停止了
Which is why the environmental events stopped.
但如果他把动物绝育了 它们就无法繁殖
But if he sterilized them, they couldn't reproduce.
那三螺旋是怎么存活下来的
How'd the Triple-Helix survive?
三螺旋在某些动物身上
It's possible that the Triple-Helix was only quieted
有可能只是处于静态
in some of the animals,
沉寂其遗传指令
silencing its genetic instructions.
因此 基因组化石
Hence, the... genomic fossils.
所以三螺旋进入了休眠期
So, Triple-Helix went dormant.
直到母细胞将其唤醒
Until the Mother Cell woke it back up.
找到了
Found it.
东南区边界遭到破坏
Perimeter breach in southeast sector.
快走
Oh, come on.
发现边界遭遇到破坏
Perimeter breach detected.
天呐
Oh, my God.
它们会撞毁掉栅栏的
They're gonna break down the fence.
K区边界
这些杂交狼是从哪跑出来的
Where did all those hybrids come from?
不知道
I don't know.
栅栏失效
指挥中心
飞机
如果它们冲上跑道 飞机就不能起飞
If they storm that runway, the plane can't take off.
如果我们不把电力增加到百分之百
If we don't get that power up to 100%,
边界状态
电容器充电
栅栏电压状态
启动
让栅栏运行 它们就会直接朝我们冲来
get that fence working, they're coming straight for us.
好了 电力正在增加
Okay, it's working.
系统把电力重新转至栅栏
The system's redirecting power back to the fence.
栅栏电力 K区
电容器充电
栅栏电压状态
启动
我找到了这些U盘
I found these... flash drives.
-难以置信 -杰克逊 怎么了
- Unbelievable. - Jackson, what is it?
这是我父亲其中一项实验的数据
This is the data from one of my father's experiments.
看来他早在认识戴维斯之前
It looks like he was working on the TX-14 gas
就在研究TX-14毒气了
long before he met Davies.
你知道中和剂
You know how the neutralizer made it
让毒气只针对动物吗
so the poison only targeted the animals?
嗯
Yeah.
看来他当时正在研究一种替代中和剂
Well, it looks like he was working on an alternate neutralizer.
怎么替代
Alternate how?
电容器充电
栅栏电压状态
启动
这种中和剂的目的
This neutralizer isn't going to make it
不是让毒气对人体无害 而是
so that the gas is safe for humans. It's...
让毒气对动物无害
going to make it so that the gas is safe for animals.
简直疯了
That's insane.
你父亲为什么要对人类下手呢
Why would your father want to target humans?
我不知道
I have no idea.
这说不通啊
It doesn't make any sense.
牧羊人到底在做什么
What were the Shepherds doing?
栅栏电力 K区
北大厅
泛大♥陆♥控制中心
南大厅
泛大♥陆♥控制中心
你们也许应该回到飞机上
You guys should probably head back.
栅栏恢复了吗
Fence back on?
差不多了
Almost.
我们不会丢下你的
Well, we're not going without you.
米奇 快
Mitch, come on.
米奇 走吧
Mitch, let's go.
听着 如果我们在外面
Listen, guys, if there's another power surge
或是飞机在滑行的时候 再有电涌袭来
and that fence fails while we're out there in the open
而栅栏失效 我们就完蛋了
or-or while the plane's taxiing, we're toast, okay?
几分钟就好了
Just need a couple more minutes.
赶紧回到飞机上 告诉特罗特准备起飞
Get back to the plane, tell Trotter to fire it up.
你拿了血清吧
You got the serum, right?
在包里
It's in the bag.
拿着这些
Take these.
这里面也许有些关于牧羊人的信息
There might be some info on 'em about the Shepherds.
拿着
Take it.
我不会有事的
I'll be fine.
不 杰克逊
Hey, no, Jackson.
走南面出口更快
South exit. It's faster.
-快点跟上 -好
- Be quick, huh? - Yeah.
北大厅
泛大♥陆♥控制中心
没错
That's right.
克莱曼婷·刘易斯
Clementine Lewis.
是的 十一岁
Yes, yes, age 11.
等等
Hold on.
我这边有人需要确认一下
I have somebody who needs to confirm this.
你好 能再说一次吗
Hi, could you repeat that?
好的 我一定会转告他
Okay. I'll be sure to tell him.
他的情报是真的
His intel's good.
我和你们说过 我有债必还
I told you guys-- I pay my debts.
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表