剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
Come on.
醒过来 你刚刚很好的
Stay with me, No, you were doing good.
你刚刚很好的 你还醒着吧
You were doing good. You're right here, right?
你还醒着
You're right here.
-米奇 再给她一针 -不行
- Mitch, give her another shot. - I can't.
她的身体承受不了
Her body can't take it.
那就给她点别的
Then give her something else.
-给她点什么 -我什么都做不了了
- Give her something! - There's nothing I can do!
醒过来 亲爱的 你没事
Come on. Come on, baby, you're doing great.
但你...
But you...
你能行的 你能行
You had it. You had it.
你会没事的 亲爱的
You're gonna be fine, sweetie.
油量表坏了
So the fuel gauge is busted.
我们可能在48公里之前
We've probably been running on fumes
油量就告急了
for the last 30 miles.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
-我走着去 -我跟其他人一样乐观
- I'm walking. - Look, I'm as optimistic as the next guy,
但你也看到了
but you saw what I saw.
什么都没剩了
There's nothing left.
卡拉凯特没有了
Caraquet's gone.
没事 你留在这里
Fine, stay here.
什么
What?
我只是...
I just...
我只是想说我很抱歉
I just wanted to say how sorry I am.
告诉我怎么回事
Tell me what happened.
告诉我
Tell me.
戴维斯的一个人打中了气罐
One of Davies' men shot the gas canister.
气罐开始漏气 所以我们就跑
It was leaking, so we ran.
我以为克洛伊就在我身后
I thought Chloe was right behind me.
但来不及了 毒气...
But there wasn't enough time, and then the gas, it...
在扩散 所以我...
it was spreading, so I...
我不得不
...I had to.
-你不得不什么 -杰克逊...
- You had to what? - Jackson...
说啊
Tell me.
你不得不怎么做
What'd you have to do?
你非要做什么
What did you have to do?
我必须关门
I had to shut the door.
我必须把门关上 我别无选择
I had to shut the door, there was no other choice.
再等3秒钟都不行吗
Couldn't have waited three seconds?
根本不是3秒钟的事 你不在现场
I didn't have three seconds. You weren't there.
我必须做决定 否则我们所有人
I had to make a decision or all of us,
在场的所有人都要跟着她去死
everyone at the reception, we'd all be lined up beside her.
这是你的说法
So you say.
你的脚怎么样了
How's your foot?
没事
Foot's fine.
我们快到了
We're almost there.
杰米 也许我们该回去
Jamie, maybe we should go back.
那是什么
What is that?
快跑
Run.
那是什么
What is that thing?
我不知道
I don't know.
最好不要知道
Let's not find out.
来 我帮你过去
Come on, I'll help you over.
那是什么东西
What the hell was that?
不该发生这种事
This isn't happening.
-杰克逊... -不 是所有这一切
- Jackson... - No, uh, it-it's-- none of it.
不可能是真的 我这是在想象
It can't be. I'm... imagining it.
这些都是我的想象 我...
I'm imagining all of it. I'm...
她想告诉我什么 亚伯
She was trying to tell me something, Abe.
什么意思
What do you mean?
在她死之前
Before she died,
她想告诉我什么
she was trying to tell me something
关于"情报员"
about "The Courier."
"情报员"是什么
What is "The Courier"?
不知道 但她觉得很重要
I don't know, but it was important to her.
怎么回事
What the hell's that?
-特罗特 特罗特 -不是我
- Trotter. Trotter! - It's not me.
有别人在控制飞机
Someone else is flying the plane.
什么意思
What... what does that mean,
有别人在控制飞机
somebody else is flying the plane?
肯定是戴维斯
It must be Davies.
-怎么会 -他肯定黑进了我们的飞机系统
- Well, how? - He must have hacked our plane.
起落架放下的声音
That's the landing gear coming down.
大家系好安全带
Everyone strap in.
我们要着陆了 无论我们愿意与否
We're landing, whether we like it or not.
你们在外面做什么
What were you doing out there?
努力活下来
Trying to stay alive.
栅栏外面怎么回事
What the hell's outside the fence?
你们从哪来
Where did you come from?
从南边大概40公里的地方
About 40 kilometers south.
还有其他人吗
Is anyone else with you?
你为什么审问我们
What's up with the interrogation?
你老实点 小子
You want to take the bass out of your voice, son,
要不然我就揍到你老实
or have me knock it out?
卡拉凯特怎么回事
What happened to Caraquet?
火灾 是动物干的吗
The fires. Did the animals do that?
不
No.
是我们
We did.
外面没人
There's nobody out there.
我们就要到跑道尽头了
We're almost at the end of the runway.
-我什么也没看到 -没有
- I don't see anything. - No.
把耳朵塞起来
Stuff this in your ears
他们破门而入的时候盖住眼睛
and cover your eyes when they breach.
-为什么 -闪光弹
- Why? - Flashbangs.
会从大门扔进来两个 然后他们进来开枪
Two through the door. Then they come in shooting.
是我就会这么干
That's what I would do.
去门两边
Flank the door.
现在就到门后去
Get behind cover now.
他们一进门就打
Hit 'em as soon as they come through that door.
别让他们先进攻
Don't let 'em hit first.
不要开火
Hold your fire.
请不要开枪
Please don't shoot.
尤其是你
That goes double for you.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
如果你们接听安全路线
This could've all been much simpler
一切就会变得更加简单
if you'd just picked up on the secure channel.
我们安装紧急操控系统
We installed an emergency override
就是以防我需要远程控制我的飞机
just in case I ever needed to take remote control of my plane.
你的飞机
Your plane?
没错 我的
Yes. Mine.
你好 米奇
Hello, Mitch.
艾莉森
Allison.
你们俩认识吗
You two know each other?
她是我的继母
She's my stepmom.
我叫格温
I'm Gwen.
请原谅柯蒂斯
You'll have to excuse Curtis.
这里一般没有访客
We don't get many visitors.
这儿发生了什么
Well, what happened here?
卡拉凯特五个月前原本人满为患
Well, Caraquet was overrun five months ago.
等军队到达时
By the time the military arrived,
我们已经损失了成千上百个人
we'd lost hundreds of people.
他们计划三周内将我们全部疏散
They planned to evacuate us in three weeks.
第一波包括那些伤员和病人
The first wave included the injured and infirm.
但是那些士兵再也没回来
But the soldiers never came back.
据说他们都回家了
Word is, they all went home
去拯救他们的亲人 逃得远远的了
to save their kin and head for the hills.
后来我们就只能靠自己了
We've been on our own ever since.
那些火堆和烟雾呢
What about the fires and the smoke?
那是为了驱赶动物
That's to keep the animals away.
我们不分昼夜地点火
We burn around the clock.
我们在外面遇到了什么东西
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表