剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
showed no signs of contamination.
解药没有改变
The cure didn't change.
那为什么没用
Then why didn't it work?
我待在那观察那条狗
I stayed down there with the dog,
检查了所有东西
looked through everything:
解药没有变
the cure did not change.
我相信是动物变了
I believe the animals did.
动物的变异程度超过了母细胞
The mutation in the animals has moved past the Mother Cell.
恐怕我们太迟了
I'm afraid that we were too late.
我认为变异
I think that the mutation
仍在进行中
is still mutating.
如果你说得对 你想要什么
Assuming you're right, what is it you're asking for?
更多时间
More time.
现在我们最缺的就是时间
Okay, time is something we have fairly little of.
阿米莉亚和我是国际动物防御组织中为数不多
Amelia and I are... were some of the last IADG members
寻求处死以外解决动物问题办法的成员了
looking for a non-lethal solution to the animal problem.
今日袭击事件过后
After today's attacks,
诺亚计划似乎势在必行了
the Noah Objective seems unstoppable.
我们曾经找到过解决办法
Well, we found a solution once,
我们肯定能再找到一次的
we can do it again.
埃莉诺
Eleanor...
我们会尽我们所能
We will do everything we can
控制住局面
to get ahead of this thing.
好吗 那条狗
All right? That dog...
可能现在其它所有的动物
probably all the animals out there...
都还在持续变异
are still changing.
我们现在所经历的一切
Everything that we have seen so far
可能只不过是个开端而已
could just be the beginning.
我之前就听过这个论调
I've heard this before.
什么意思
What do you mean?
马克·维克斯博士
Dr. Mark Vickers.
我的另一个科学家同事
Another scientist I'm working with.
他怎么说的来着
How did he put it?
最初的变异不过是个开端
"The initial mutation is just the preamble.
真正的变异即将到来
The main event is coming."
我们得和他谈谈
We need to talk to him.
他正在阿根廷和陆军游骑队一起
He's on a research mission in Argentina
执行一项科研任务 他在寻找一种动物
with a team of Army Rangers, searching for an animal
他说那种动物身上有"第二阶变异"
with what he calls a "Phase two mutation."
那阿根廷就是我们的下一站
Then Argentina is our next stop.
阿根廷
-艾比 -不是
- Abby? - No.
-萨拉 -不是
- Sarah? - No.
米歇尔吗
Michelle?
玛丽 米兰达
Mary? Miranda?
不是 不是 不是
Nope, nope, no.
要不你也来猜一猜 维克斯博士
You want to take a guess, there, Dr. Vickers?
我们在猜什么
What are we guessing?
沃德的妻子怀孕九个月了
Ward's wife is nine months pregnant.
是个女儿 但他不告诉我们名字
It's a girl, but he won't tell us the name.
你们猜吧
Well, it's your guess.
我和沃德从新兵训练时就是朋友了
I've been friends with Ward since basic.
-我不用猜 我知道 -所以他告诉你了
- I don't need a guess; I know. - Oh, so he told you.
我才没告诉她呢 她总觉得自己知道
I didn't tell her zip. She just thinks she knows.
-我就是知道 -那你说叫什么
- Oh, I know! - What's the name, then?
我这小伙伴啊 迷恋有关哈利·波特的一切
My boy here's obsessed with all things Harry Potter,
我猜 他女儿肯定叫赫敏
so I'm gonna go with Hermione!
她猜对了吗 沃德
Is she right, Ward?
我说了 我没告诉她
Like I said, I didn't tell her zip.
赫敏 天哪 什么老古板名字
Hermione. Damn old lady name.
我就说我知道吧
I know what I know.
检查这片区域
Clear the area.
-检查那条河 -这就去
- Check the river. - On it.
是我们在追踪的动物做的吗
The animal we're tracking did this?
看起来似乎是的
It would appear that way,
但为了确认一下
but just to be sure...
去那边
Get that side.
小心点
Eyes out.
安全
Clear.
没错
Yes.
这些伤口确实是由第二阶变异的动物造成的
An animal with a phase two mutation inflicted these wounds.
换成实弹
We're switching to live ammo.
造成这种伤害的动物用镇定剂肯定镇♥压♥不住
Whatever did this isn't going down with tranqs.
什么 不不不
What? No, no, no, no, no, no.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
这个生物太重要了
This-this creature is the key.
它是下一阶变异的关键环节
It's the pivotal link in the next phase of the mutation.
必须活捉它
It must be captured alive.
用镇定剂就可以放倒它了
The tranquilizers will take it down.
你有令在身
You have orders.
没错 命令是保你不死
Yeah, to keep you alive.
不 是帮我活捉这个动物
No, to help me capture this creature.
用我现在就致电华盛顿吗
Or do I need to call Washington?
继续用镇定剂
Stay with tranqs.
随身武器时刻准备好
Keep your sidearms close.
继续使用镇定剂
Staying with tranqs.
收到 继续使用镇定剂
Roger that, staying with tranqs.
我们行动
Let's move out.
新不伦瑞克那一趟我们已经用光了所有的运气
We pushed our luck already with the trip to New Brunswick.
所以现在天气看来对我们不怎么友好啊
The friendly skies haven't been so friendly to us.
别担心
Hey, don't worry.
根据埃莉诺的说法
Apparently, according to Eleanor,
飞机上已经装备了
this plane has been equipped
某种应对措施
with some sort of countermeasures.
所以他们要把我们塞进一架战斗机里
So, they're going to try and squeeze us into a fighter jet.
这天气似乎变得友好多了
Looks like the skies just got a whole lot friendlier.
这位是你们的飞行员
This is your pilot,
格雷格·特罗特
Greg Trotter.
-格雷格 这是杰克逊·奥兹 -你好
- Greg, this is Jackson Oz... - Welcome.
-亚伯拉罕·肯亚塔 -你好
- ...Abraham Kenyatta... - Hi, how are you?
-还有克洛伊·图赛尼尔 -你好
- ...and Chloe Tousignant. - Hi.
很高兴见到你们
Well, nice meeting y'all.
我要去做预飞准备了
I'm off to do preflight.
马上就起飞
Be in the air in no time.
旅程愉快
Enjoy your tour.
睡眠区和休息区在楼上
The sleeping quarters and the lounge are upstairs.
谁睡主卧就你们自己分吧
You'll have to decide amongst yourselves who gets the master bedroom.
我第一间公♥寓♥还没这个厨房♥大
This kitchen is bigger than my first apartment.
汽车间在机尾 这是实验室
Vehicle bay is in the tail and this is the lab.
埃莉诺
Eleanor...
这飞机是谁的啊
whose plane is this?
一个相关第三方的 一旦诺亚计划开始
An interested third party who has a lot to lose
他们就会损失惨重
if the Noah Objective goes forward.
这个第三方要顺道载我们去见一个科学家吗
And this third party is giving us a ride to meet a scientist?
不是顺道载你们 飞机送你们了
Not giving you a ride, giving you a plane.
条件是什么
What's the catch?
没条件
No catch.
我问的第一个问题就是这个
That was the first question I asked, too.
我还要他们给我在那里装一个篮球框
I also asked for a basketball hoop right up there.
看来这事儿还没给我办成 对吧
Guess we haven't gotten around to that one yet, huh?
你回来了
So, you're back?
我还以为你不干了呢
I thought you quit.
说实话 我无处可去啊
Well, to be honest, I got no place else to go...
我还和我的新伙伴
...and I made a deal
埃莉诺 达成了一个协议
with our new pal, Eleanor, here.
她派一队人去找杰米
She's gonna send a team to look for Jamie,
如果这队人找不到 她就再派一队人去
and if they can't find her, she's gonna send another
一直派一直派 直到找到杰米为止
and another and another until we do find her.
对吧 埃莉诺
Right, Eleanor?
只有一有空闲的队伍
As soon as a team becomes available,
我就会派他们去新不伦斯克
I'll dispatch them to New Brunswick.
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表