剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
are still clinging to the hope
这个"动物问题"会自己解决
that the "animal problem" will somehow rectify itself.
很不幸的是 我要告诉你们
I, unfortunately, am here to share with you
情况已经变得更加糟糕了
that things have gotten a lot worse.
女士们先生们 我们必须阻止这些动物
Ladies and gentlemen, we must stop these animals.
我们终于有方法阻止它们了
We finally have the means to do so.
让我向你们介绍TX-14
Allow me to introduce TX-14.
由两部分组成的气体
A two-part gas.
速效消除剂
A fast-acting elimination agent
及中和剂
and a neutralizer.
当两种药剂结合时会产生一种
Which, when they combine, forms a compound
只针对变异生物的复合物
that only targets the mutation.
人类会安然无恙
Human beings will be safe,
但变异的动物全都会被
but every animal with the mutation will be...
消灭
destroyed.
明天表决之前
Tomorrow before the vote,
我们会向你们展示这种气体的
we will give you a demonstration of the efficiency
效率与安全性
and the safety of this gas.
大家先好好享受今晚
But tonight enjoy yourselves.
彼此认识一下
Get to know one another.
因为你们会成为拯救世界的人
For you will be sharing a page in the history books
你们会在历史上留下浓墨重彩的一笔
as the assembly that saved the world.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
如果这种气体针对变异生物 你会被杀死的
If the gas targets the mutation, you would be killed.
我不会独自死去
I won't be alone.
有两百二十万人跟你一样
The 2.2 million people, they're like you.
跟科瓦奇一样
Like Kovacs.
这怎么可能呢
How is that even possible?
伙计们 我们有麻烦了
Guys, we have a problem.
他心脏病发了 我们需要医生
He's having a heart attack! We need a doctor!
快去叫医生
Somebody get a doctor.
你应该让他腹泻不止
You were supposed to give him a case of the runs,
而不是心脏病发
not a heart attack.
轻微心脏病发 他会没事的
A mild heart attack, he'll be fine.
"在饮料中下药"
"Slipping him a mickey."
你说你之前做过这种事的
You said you'd done this before.
我做过
I have.
我是说我对美洲驼做过 但
I mean, it was on a llama, but...
美洲驼
A llama?
我不想听这个故事的后续
I do not want to hear the rest of that story.
我们需要新计划
We need a new plan.
我们没拿到那只树獭前不能离开
We cannot leave without that sloth.
给我麦克风 在楼下跟我会合
Give me the Mic and meet me downstairs.
你想要做什么
What are you going to do?
帮你们拿到心纹
Get you the heart-print.
戴维斯将军 我能占用你一点时间吗
General Davies, can I steal you for a second?
当然 你是
Of course, Miss, uh...
迪亚斯 我来自罗温参议员的办公室
Diaz. From Senator Rowan's office.
有什么事吗 迪亚斯小姐
What can I do for you, Miss Diaz?
参议员想让你知道
The senator wanted to let you know
她全力支持你
that you have her full support.
她想亲自告诉你
She wanted to talk to you herself,
但她不能 因为她还在
but she can't because she's still working
努力说服一些同事
on some of her collegues,
赢取他们的赞同
winning them over.
她差点成功了
She almost had it.
无论你需要她做什么 她都会配合的
Whatever you need from her, consider it done.
请帮我感谢参议员 她真是慷慨
Please thank the senator, that's very kind of her.
但我有个问题想请教你 迪亚斯小姐
But I just have one question, Ms. Diaz.
你的朋友在哪里
Where are your friends?
我在加速器事件的监控录像上看到你了
I saw you on the security footage from that Accelerator fiasco.
你当时差点就死了 对吧
That was a close call you had, wasn't it,
马赞中尉
Lieutenant Marzan?
你跟我来
You're coming with me.
做得好 将军
Good job, General.
将军 其实是你跟我来
Actually, General, you're coming with me.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
找到所有出口
Noting all the exits.
因为下药事件
Thanks to Mickey here,
我们得准备迅速撤退
we're preparing to make a quick departure.
我之前说的是"应该会成功"
What I said was, "It should work."
我印象中可不是这样
That's not how I remember it.
看啊 人都到齐了
Oh, look, the gang's all here.
你知道我有多少士兵
Do you have any idea how many soldiers I have
在这栋楼里吗
in this building?
大概30个
My guess is about 30.
而他们都在关注房♥间里的200个贵宾呢
And every one of them is focused on the room with 200 VIPs.
树懒在哪
Where's the sloth?
你挟持四星上将只是为了只树懒吗
You took a four-star general hostage for a sloth?
真是闻所未闻
Well, this is a first,
这会让你们陷入...
and it's gonna land you in deep...
树懒在哪
Where's the sloth?
走到头左拐 硬汉
Down there to the left, tough guy.
米奇 跟我来
Mitch, come with me.
亚伯 留下看着戴维斯
Abe, stay on Davies.
面壁
Face the wall.
跟我来
Come with me.
我们去哪儿
Where we going?
他这么轻易就说出了树懒的下落
He gave up the sloth too quickly.
他想让他们左拐
He was fine with them going left.
所以右边肯定有他不想让我们找到的东西
So there must be something this way he didn't want us to find.
这些肯定是要被展示的动物
These have to be the animals for the demonstration.
快找那只树懒吧
Let's find this sloth, huh?
气密门
Air lock doors.
看来你的想法是对的
Looks like your theory was right.
气体肯定在这里
The gas must be down here.
杰米 她在卡拉凯特
Jaime. She's in Caraquet.
卡拉凯特
跟上
Keep up!
找到了
Bingo.
气体
The gas.
阀门是关的 很好
The valves are closed. That's good.
这是中和剂
And this one's the neutralizer.
那这个就是毒气了
So that's the poison.
如果他们无法展示
There will be nothing to vote on
也就不会有投票了
if they can't do the demonstration.
情况不妙
That's not good.
快走
Go, go, go!
杰米
Jaime?
-快起来 -克洛伊
- Get up. - Chloe?
你找到我了
Oh, you found me.
你今天不能死
You're not gonna die today.
快起来
You need to get up.
我做不到
No, I can't.
你可以的
Yes, you can.
你必须起来
You have to get up.
加油
Come on.
你可以的
You can do it.
就是这样
That's it.
继续
Keep moving.
克洛伊...
Chloe...
杰米
Jaime!
洛根 我在这儿
Logan, I'm here.
找到了
I got it.
小家伙
Hey, buddy.
希望这柜子隔音
Hope this thing is soundproof.
还是别试了
Yeah, let's not find out.
怎么回事
Hey, what's going on?
戴维斯摁了警报器
Davies set off the alarm.
我把门锁死了 但还有其它的门
I disabled the doors, but there'll be others.
我们得走了
We have to go.
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表