剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
Right now! Come on!
此时可以说我们已经证实
I can report at this time that we have confirmation
诺亚计划将在四天后启动
the Noah Objective will launch in four days.
就在刚刚 联♥合♥国♥与
That statement was issued only moments ago
国际动物防御组织
by the United Nations in cooperation
联合发表此项声明
with the International Animal Defense Group.
重申 诺亚计划将在四天后启动
Again, the Noah Objective will launch in four days.
倒计时会持续到
This countdown clock will continue
释放毒气的那一天
until the day the gas is released.
诺亚计划将要启动 倒计时
这是动物的末日
The end for the animals...
同时也希望借此计划
and with it, hopefully,
我们能迎来一个全新的开始
a new beginning for us all.
这是重新装♥修♥了还是信奉懒惰了
Oh. Are we redecorating or embracing sloth?
你还留着我的私藏品等我回来呢
You saved my stash in case I came back.
没有 马克斯 我留着是因为忘了
No, Max. I saved your stash because I forgot it was there.
送你了 要不
Peace offering?
鱼这瓶我得留下
I get to keep the fish.
随你便吧
Suit yourself.
还是很好吃 这糖真好吃
Oh. Still good. Hell of a candy.
那么 你想让我看的骨头在哪
So... where are these bones you want me to look at?
你们得看下这个
Well...You guys need to see this.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hi.
杰米·坎贝尔
Jamie Campbell.
-马克斯·摩根 -你父亲
- Max Morgan. - Your father?
名义上的而已
In name only.
很高兴认识你 杰米
Pleasure to meet you, Jamie.
请别亲她手
Please don't kiss her hand.
今天早些时候 国际动物防御组织的
Earlier today, a statement was released
诺亚计划将要启动 倒计时
安德鲁·戴维斯将军发表了一项声明
by General Andrew Davies of the IADG.
戴维斯已证实
Davies has confirmed
诺亚计划将要启动 倒计时
随着审批手续几近完成
that with the approval process all but complete,
眼下诺亚计划将在
the Noah Objective will launch
三天零二十二个小时后启动
in what is now three days and 22 hours.
这个混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
我们还要拯救世界
Well, we've got a world to save,
不过还有个世界级玩笑 我需要你的帮忙
and in some great cosmic irony, I actually need your help,so
赶紧把事干完吧
let's get this over with.
杰米也能来吗
Can Jamie come, too?
能 马克斯 杰米也能来
Yes, Max, Jamie can come, too.
我们还有不到四天的时间来找一种
So we've got less than four days to find an animal
众所周知已经灭绝一万四千年的动物
that we all know has been extinct for, oh, 14,000 years.
太神奇了 真的
This is remarkable. Truly.
我们的资料显示
Our information suggests
在一百年前 它也许还活着
it may have been alive as recently as 100 years ago.
如果是的话 也许我们还能有希望找到一只
And if it was, maybe there's hope we can still find one.
剑齿猫吗
A saber-toothed cat?
是的 剑齿猫
Yeah. A saber-toothed cat.
我们要确定这些骨头的年份
We need to find out how old these bones are,
但是因为有土壤污染
but there's soil contamination,
所以碳年代测定无法得到确切年份
so carbon dating's not gonna get us close enough.
有办法的
Well, there are ways.
但也只会证实我告诉你的话
But they'll confirm exactly what I'm telling you.
这只猫已经死了几千年
This cat's been dead for thousands of years.
我们要确定
We need to know for sure.
几年前
You know, a few years ago,
我碰到了我以为是尼斯湖水怪残骸的东西
I came across what I thought were Loch Ness monster remains.
我通过测定天冬氨酸
I dated the bones,
确定了骸骨的年份
measuring the aspartic acid.
那我们可以吗
So can we do this?
对了 事实证明那不是尼斯湖水怪
Alas, once again, it wasn't Nessy.
我确定那是找到水怪的最后机会了
And, uh... I-I do believe that it was my last shot at her.
对不可企及的追求
The, uh, pursuit of the unattainable.
能激励一个人
Can motivate a life.
-马克斯 -嗯
- Max? - Yeah.
你能不能确定这些骨头的年份
Can you date these bones or not?
是否参半
Yes and no.
骨头必须彻底地清洁
Bones have to be completely clean.
否则干枯的软组织就会
Otherwise, the desiccated soft tissue will just...
令结果出错
throw off the results.
那就清洁吧 有什么问题
Okay, so, let's clean 'em. What's the problem?
因为要彻底清洁这些骨头
'Cause in order for the bones to be completely cleaned,
就必须把它们在水里煮上72个小时
they need to be boiled for 72 hours,
你们似乎没有这么多时间
which is more time than it sounds like you have.
或者我们可以直接这样
Or we could just do this.
米奇
Mitch!
水母是食肉动物
Yeah. See, jellyfish are carnivorous.
我想莫欧会很乐意
I'm sure Moe here would be delighted
吃掉干枯的组织
to chew off any dry tissue,
毕竟它还没吃午餐
seeing as he hasn't had lunch yet.
我儿子好样的
That's my boy.
我要打个电♥话♥ 很重要的电♥话♥
I need to use the phone. It's important.
你现在应该休息会 你安全了
You should relax now. You're safe.
如果我们相信他们所说的话
If we're to believe what they're telling us,
四天后 整个世界都会安全了
in another four days, the whole world will be safe.
谢谢你帮我缝针 但如果我不打这个电♥话♥
Thanks for patching me up, but if I don't get to a phone,
四天之后发生的事 你一定不想看到
you're not gonna like what happens in another four days.
我们搬到非洲时 我妈妈没有伤疤 亚伯
My mother didn't have a scar when we moved to Africa, Abe.
我刚刚看过这张旧相片
I just looked at this old picture.
不 我爸爸
No. My father--
我们离开波士顿前 他给我注射了 但是
he-he gave me the injection before we left Boston, but...
但是显然 他没给我妈妈注射
but he obviously-- he didn't give it to my mother.
你在想这到底是怎么回事
And you're wondering how it happened.
在我做游猎时 亚伯
Did my father visit Africa, Abe,
或是我在学校时 我爸是否去过非洲
while I was out on safari, or when I was at school?
不 应该没去过
N-No, I don't think so.
那问题就来了
Well, then, here's the problem.
不是我爸爸给她注射的
Either my father gave her this injection,
就是其他人注射的
or somebody else did.
亚伯 有紧急电♥话♥找你
Abe, urgent call for you.
我是亚伯拉罕·肯亚塔
Abraham Kenyatta here.
天呐 听到你的声音太好了
God, it's good to hear your voice.
达瑞拉 你在哪
Dariela. Where are you?
我们来到安全区了 但是出事了
We made it to the safe zone, but something happened.
什么事
What is it?
我被马群攻击了
I was attacked by horses.
它们直接冲着我来 亚伯
They came after me, Abe.
但是你没事吧
But you are okay?
没事 但我和霍尔比奇的人都在路上
Yes, but... I was traveling with all those people
而这些马单单选中了我
from Holbeach-- and the horses-- they singled me out.
什么 我不明白
What? I don't understand.
我身上有问题
There's something about me.
或者是他们有问题
Or there's something about them.
和她一起的人
The people that she's with.
达瑞拉 这些马有以其他人为目标吗
Dariela, did the horses target any of the others at all?
没 就像动物对杰克逊那样
No. It's like they didn't even see them,
马对其他人视而不见
like the animals are with Jackson.
不 他们必须得有那种基因才行
No, they'd all have to have the gene.
或是变异正在改变
Or the mutation is changing.
水母神奇的地方就在于
Amazing thing about jellyfish is
它们进食 排泄跟生殖都用同一个孔洞
they eat, poop and procreate all from the same orifice.
跟你有点像 马克斯
Kind of like you, Max.
如果我能这么做 我就永远不离开房♥子了
If I could do that, I'd never leave the house.
这很不错对吧 米奇
This is nice, Mitchell, no?
过了这么多年之后 我们又一起合作
Us working side by side after all these years?
感觉不是很好
Not really, no.
我们可以重新开始
We could turn over a new leaf.
相信我 我们没什么好重新开始的
Trust me, there will be no leaf-turning.
很好
Oh, yeah.
真棒
Lovely.
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表