剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
这个消息太好了
That's excellent news.
什么消息
What is it?
我们有可能找到了杰克逊·奥兹
We may have found Jackson Oz.
有进展吗
Any luck?
一无所获
Nothing.
我知道你看到我和米奇上♥床♥
I know you saw Mitch and I.
鉴于杰克逊现在的情况
With what's going on right now with Jackson,
你要停下来讨论办公室恋情吗
you want to take a time-out to discuss office romance?
这次任务对我来说 比米奇·摩根更重要
This mission means more to me than Mitch Morgan,
只要你说一声 我就会退出
so just say the word and I will back off.
他是你的了
He's all yours.
各位
Hey, ladies.
我们有麻烦了
We've got a problem.
俄♥罗♥斯♥国防部长现正在我们的厨房♥里
The Russian minister of defense is in our kitchen.
莱昂尼德·伊万科夫
Leonid Ivankov?
还以为他叫
Thought his name was...
"给我把米奇·摩根叫过来"
get me Mitch Morgan.
他怎么来了
What's he doing here?
他希望看到证据证明我们正在研究
He wants proof that we're working on an alternate
诺亚计划的替代之法
to the Noah Objective.
但是没有米奇
But without Mitch...
在米奇回来前 我们就不能让他等着吗
Can't we just have him wait until Mitch gets back?
不行 我们需要俄♥罗♥斯♥的支持
No, we need Russia on our side,
但并不代表我相信他们
but that doesn't mean that I trust them.
不能让伊万科夫知道杰克逊的情况
Ivankov can't know about Jackson.
为什么
Why?
获悉变异突然转至人类身上
Learning that the mutation has jumped to humans
会让他改变主意支持诺亚计划
could make him side with the Noah Objective.
我们只有一次机会
We have one chance.
毫无压力
Oh, no pressure.
你好
Hello.
-你好 肖小姐 -伊万科夫部长
- Hello, Ms. Shaw. - Minister Ivankov,
真是意外 我和摩根博士正准备去找你
what a surprise. Dr. Morgan and I were going to come to you.
我必须亲自来看看
I had to see this for myself.
你的团队
Your team.
以及你们在这的研究
What you do here.
告诉我 摩根博士在哪
Tell me, where is Dr. Morgan?
有一种动物我们需要用来做解药
There's an animal we need for the cure.
他正在外捕捉
He's out hunting it.
你是哪位
And you are?
我叫杰米·坎贝尔
Jamie Campbell.
你就是那个带着豹子的姑娘
Ah, you are the girl with the leopard.
你们制出过解药 但是却失败了
You had the cure. But it failed.
是的
Yes.
但我们就快制出新解药了
But we're close to another one.
等米奇回来了 他会给你看的
When Mitch gets back, he'll show you.
没时间了
There is no time.
三天后毒气将会释放
The gas will be released in three days.
在别无选择的情况下 诺亚计划
With no alternative, the Noah Objective
似乎是结束这起事件最有效的办法
appears to be the most effective way to end this.
戴维斯在骗你
Davies is lying to you.
你也是 坎贝尔小姐
So are you, Ms. Campbell.
你并没有据实以告摩根博士的行踪
You're not being honest about Dr. Morgan's whereabouts.
你有什么瞒着我的
What don't you want me to know?
我没有任何隐瞒
I have nothing to hide.
等着瞧
We'll see about that.
我要单独和坎贝尔小姐谈谈
I need to speak to Ms. Campbell in private.
史上第一颗人造卫星
1957年由苏联发射
那可不行 史普尼克
I don't think so, Sputnik.
没事的
I got this.
好吧
Okay.
难以置信
I can't believe this.
我都说了 他的原始本能已经取而代之了
Told you. His primal instincts have taken over.
米奇 这点你不能肯定
Mitch, you don't know that for sure.
什么
What?
这里不允许进入
You cannot enter here.
是吗 因为这张证说我们可以
Really? 'Cause this says we can.
-有人死亡吗 -谢天谢地 没有
- Were there any fatalities? - Thankfully, no.
他只是伤害了那些想要阻止他的人
He only injured those who tried to stop him.
发生了什么事
Okay, well, what happened?
有目击证人说他是有目标地移♥动♥
Witnesses said he moved with purpose,
就像是他在找东西
like he was looking for something.
-或是找人 -警♥察♥耗费十一分钟才应答
- Or someone. - It took 11 minutes for the poliisi to respond.
而当时 他把自己锁在房♥间里
In that time, he locked himself in a room.
我们到达的时候 他不见了
By the time we arrived, he was gone.
房♥间 什么房♥间
Room? What room?
一间实验室
A lab.
能带我们去看看那间实验室吗
Can you show us the lab?
跟我来
Follow me.
他的工作是什么
What's his job?
他负责监视
His job is to watch.
现在
Now...
把你的手臂放在桌上
place your arms on the table.
-不是吧 -人会撒谎
- Seriously? - Your pulse doesn't lie,
可是脉搏不会
even if you do.
你说你们就快制出解药了
You said you were close to a cure.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
我们找到一种办法能找出
We found a way to take specific animals that have--
耐心听我说
bear with me--
带有三螺旋DNA分子链的特殊动物
a Triple-Helix DNA strand
并利用它们的基因化石来合成解药
and use their genomic fossils to synthesize a cure.
你们需要多少三螺旋动物
And how many of these Triple-Helix animals
来制♥造♥解药
do you need to make a cure?
七种 我们有六种了
Seven. We have six.
但最后一种很难获得
But the last one is proving hard to get.
我不知道你们在说什么
I don't know what you're saying.
但我们就快找到解药了
But we are close to finding a cure.
如果你们允许诺亚计划进行
If you let the Noah Objective go forward,
毒气会杀死千百万人
the gas will kill millions of people.
戴维斯也知道这件事
And Davies knows it.
那就是他在隐瞒的事
That's what he's hiding.
你怎么知道这件事
And how do you know this?
我们偷看过他的文件
We've accessed his files.
你们团队的成员
This team of yours--
为什么你们不让我知道他们的确切位置
why won't you let me know where they really are?
他们正在追捕一头我们需要的动物
They're hunting for an animal we need.
那是什么动物
And what animal is that?
一个男人
A man.
我们团队的成员
A member of our team.
杰克逊做的事没有一件是有道理的
Nothing Jackson is doing is making any sense.
我想你之前是对的
I think you were right.
或许他还没完全失去自我
Maybe he's not all gone yet.
看这个
Look at this.
所有这些血液托盘都放满了
All these blood trays are filled.
除了这个
Except for this one.
杰克逊正在变异成顶级掠食者 不是吸血鬼
Jackson's mutating into an apex predator, not a vampire.
而且你怎么知道是杰克逊拿走那个血瓶
Besides, how could you possibly know if Jackson took that vial
而不是某位医生之前就拿走的
and it wasn't some doctor that removed it earlier?
这叫做直觉
It's called a hunch.
好吧 那是谁的血
Okay. Whose blood is it?
我不知道
I don't know,
但它们都有标记识别号♥码
but they're all labeled with identification numbers
号♥码是按先后顺序排列的
and they're chronological,
所以我只要输入这两个号♥码之间的号♥码
so all I have to do is type in the number between those two...
然后
and...
沙尔万 薇拉
薇拉·沙尔万
Vera Salvon.
你认得这个名字吗
That name mean anything to you?
不认得 为什么杰克逊要她的血
It does not. Why would Jackson want her blood?
这里有写地址
Well, there's an address.
我们去看看吧
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表