剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
一年前 动物开始出现怪异表现
A year ago, the animals started acting strangely,
但没人注意到
but no one noticed...
直到它们开始攻击人类
...until they began attacking,
相互合作
coordinating,
进化
evolving.
动物变异了
The animals were mutating,
而且速度比所有人预期的都快
and it was happening faster than anyone expected.
政♥府♥想出了一个计划
The government came up with a plan.
感谢诺亚计划
Thanks to the Noah Objective,
六到十年后
in six to ten years
全世界的动物数量
the world's animal population
雷登国际 您就是我们最宝贵的资源
会再次繁荣起来
will be thriving once again.
杀光动物 扮演上帝然后恢复地球上的物种吗
Killing the animals? Play God and repopulate the planet?
太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
但扰乱自然母亲会造成灾难
But messing with Mother Nature could be catastrophic.
因此我们一群人开始尽力拯救动物
So a group of us are trying to save the animals.
杰克逊·奥兹和亚伯拉罕·肯亚塔
Jackson Oz and Abraham Kenyatta,
是动物专家
animal experts.
克洛伊·图赛尼尔
Chloe Tousignant,
是情报员
an intel operative.
杰米·坎贝尔
Jamie Campbell,
政♥府♥研究显示癌症频发与雷登国际无关
是一名在跟踪报导的记者 她找到了我
a reporter who's been following this story, found me,
米奇·摩根
Mitch Morgan,
一名兽医病理学家
a veterinary pathologist.
我们将一起找到治好动物的解药
Together we're going to find a cure for the animals.
时间不多了
Time is running out.
《困兽》前情提要
Previously on Zoo...
杰米
Jamie!
我们该走了
We have to go!
-放开我 -我要带你走
- Get your hands off me! - I'm taking you!
-快走 -我恨你
- Go, go! - I hate you for this.
幸好你来了
Lucky for me that you came along.
我们要去这里
This is where we're going.
卡拉凯特
卡拉凯特
In Caraquet.
你还好吧
You all right?
被狗咬了一口 没事
It's a dog bite, it's fine.
看上去情况不妙
Doesn't look too good.
我改了你的医疗记录
I changed your medical records.
这事只有我们俩知道
We'll keep this between the two of us.
我们什么小秘密呢
Our little secret that what?
我的血型正在变化 我正在发生变化
My blood's changing? That I'm changing?
会变成什么呢
Changing into what?
我之前就听过这个论调
I've heard this before.
寻找一种动物 身上有"第二阶变异"
Searching for an animal with a phase two mutation.
他的指纹找到匹配了
So I got a hit on his fingerprints.
雅诺斯·科瓦奇
Janos Kovacs.
科瓦奇的基因组成有特殊之处
There is something specific about Kovacs' genetic makeup
所以他才会发生变异
that made it possible for the mutation to occur in him.
对 看起来是这样的
Yeah, that's what it looks like.
大西洋上空某处
因人与动物的冲突而丧生的人数
As the death toll in the human-animal conflict
已接近一百万 据传言
nears one million and rumors swirl
变异已经达到新的阶段
that the mutation has taken on a new phase,
各个精神领袖要求进行一日不分信仰的祈祷
spiritual leaders are calling for an interfaith day of prayer
祝福那些尽全力寻找解药的人
on behalf of those searching tirelessly for a cure.
他死了
He's dead.
你知道你做了什么吗
Do you have any idea what you've done?
你怎么想的 话说你是谁啊
What were you thinking, huh? Who are you, anyway?
-你就不该把那怪物带上飞机 -她是谁
- You never should've brought that monster on this plane. - Who is she?
那怪物是我们理解
That monster was our only chance
新变异的唯一机会
at understanding the new mutation!
他已经杀了我六个同伴
He already killed six of my guys,
你想等着他再杀别人吗
you wanted to wait until he killed somebody else?
大家请冷静下来
Everybody should just calm down.
冷静 好主意 亚伯
Calm down? Yeah, great idea, Abe.
我能跟任何人做合十礼 但是
I can namaste with the best of them, but you know what?
这女人毁了拯救世界最好的机会
This chick just ruined our best shot at saving the world.
-你要拯救世界吗 -是这么打算的
- You're going to save the world? - Yeah, that's the idea.
太棒了 太让人信心大增了
Oh, well that's just great, that just really inspires confidence.
够了
Okay, enough now!
米奇 尽量对尸体展开测试
Mitch, run every test you can on the body.
那需要大量的复杂DNA研究
Well, that's going to require a whole lot of complex DNA work,
我要做这个
and I'm not going to be able to do that
-就得让特区那边知道 -我们会有办法的
- unless we bring D.C. in on it. - We'll figure out a way...
等等 你们还没通知华盛顿吗
Hold on, you haven't told Washington?
对 没有
No, I haven't told Washington.
我的人因为那个怪物而死
My team died for that festering freak
你们这群混♥蛋♥还不按规矩走
and you bastards are off book?
本次行动是机密
This operation is strictly need-to-know.
我才不管你们间谍的那套呢
I don't give a steaming crap about your spy secrets, lady.
我要马上用无线电联络指挥中心
I want my ops center on the radio now.
我才不管你要什么
I don't care what you want.
这架飞机听我指挥
This plane is under my command.
你也是
And so are you.
加拿大 新不伦瑞克
你确定你没事吗
You sure you're okay?
会没事的
Yeah, I will be.
到卡拉凯特就好了
When we get to Caraquet.
和朋友联♥系♥上
Hook up with my friends.
一直沿着河走
If we keep following the river
我们明天傍晚应该就能到
we should be there by nightfall tomorrow.
是啊 如果我们能活着到那里
Yeah, if we actually make it.
吃的和火柴都快没有了
We're low on food and matches.
我们还需要把枪
We could use a gun, too.
我飞过了这里十几次
I've flown over this place a dozen times.
从空中看挺好的 下来就不怎么样了
From up there it looks great, down here it kind of sucks.
你是个飞行员吗
You're a pilot?
曾经带一些有钱人飞到这里
Used to fly rich guys up here to drink beer
喝喝酒猎猎小动物
and shoot cute little furry things.
但后来小动物都不那么可爱了
Then the furry things got less cute.
那你是怎么被困住的
So how'd you get stranded?
我为一些小镇送信
I do mail runs for some of the smaller towns.
飞机被逼停了
Plane got forced down.
我没办法只能步行
I had no choice but to try and hoof it.
我不知道这里会这么冷
I didn't know it would be this cold.
你没别的东西可以穿了吗
You don't have anything in there that you can put on?
没了 除非把钱都塞裤子里
Not unless I want to stuff my pants with Andrew Jackson's face.
你带着一堆钱吗
So you're lugging around money?
对 是我毕生积蓄
Yeah, it's my life's savings.
每一块都是
Every penny of it.
我女朋友凯莉
Kelly, my girlfriend,
在和平年代都不信任银行
she didn't trust banks in the best of times,
何况在发动物灾的时候
let alone during the animal apocalypse.
那你为什么要随身带着呢
So, uh, why carry it around with you?
为什么不放在家里
Why don't you just leave it at home?
我在哈利法克斯的公♥寓♥进狼了
We had some wolves get into our apartment in Halifax.
很惨 我逃出来了
It was bad. I got out.
但凯莉没有
But Kelly didn't.
这世道 大家都有这样的故事 对吗
Everybody has a story like that these days, right?
你呢
What's yours?
就是...
Just, uh...
努力在世界末日活着
...doing time at the end of the world.
和大家一样
Like everybody else.
用轮胎
Tires.
真聪明
Clever.
我在家里的时候 会把床垫绑在树上
When I was back home, I would tie a mattress to a tree
有问题要解决的时候就打两下
whenever I needed to sort something out.
我是来告诉你
Anyway, I just came to tell you,
几小时后我们会把你放到
we're dropping you at your base in Sao Paulo
圣保罗的军事基地
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表