剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
We ran into something out there.
某个巨大的东西
Something big.
老实说
To be honest,
很多人已经好几个月没出去过了
most of us haven't been outside in months.
那你们的食物和补给是从哪里来的
How do you get food and supplies?
这所学校本来就是镇子里的紧急救援中心
The school was the town's emergency relief center.
幸运的是 袭击之前这里储满了物资
Lucky for us, it was stocked before the attacks.
那你有卫星电♥话♥或者无线电吗
So do you have a sat phone? Or a radio?
没有
We don't.
抱歉
Sorry.
我们有医生
We have a doctor.
泌尿科医师 但是 我还是让他来
Urologist, but, uh, I'll have him come by
看看你的脚吧
and take a look at your foot.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
但首先
But first,
换个衣服吧
get changed.
你好好洗个澡
You will feel better
换身干净的衣服感觉会好很多
with some clean clothes and a shower.
你们有自来水吗
You have running water?
还有临时热水器
And a temperamental water heater.
但好消息是 你安全了
But the good news is, you're safe.
欢迎来到卡拉凯特
Welcome to Caraquet.
我们重新介绍一遍
Let's just start over, shall we?
我叫艾莉森·肖
My name is Allison Shaw.
我是国防部副部长 没错
I'm the Deputy Secretary of Defense and, yes,
我嫁给了米奇的父亲
I was married to Mitch's father.
-有人想说什么吗 -我
- Somebody else want to talk now? - I do.
我们开着你继母的飞机到处飞
We've been flying around on your stepmother's plane
你就没想过要告诉我们一声吗
and you didn't think to tell us?
隐瞒这种秘密...
Keeping secrets like this...
米奇不知道 我很肯定
Mitch had no idea. I made sure of it.
我们已经很久没说话了
We haven't spoken in...
12年
12 years.
12年没说过话了
...12 years.
那为什么挑现在
So why now,
艾莉森
Allison?
你想让我们干什么
What do you want with us?
你为什么带我们来这里
Why'd you bring us here?
阿米莉亚和埃莉诺都不在了
With Amelia gone and Eleanor gone,
我们没剩多少人了
there's fewer of us left.
我们得齐心合作
We need to work together.
必须如此
We have to.
我们家族拥有西海岸最大的果园
My family owns the largest orchard on the West Coast,
那些树都快死了
and our trees are all dying.
我需要你们帮忙阻止
I need your help to stop it.
你刚说你是五角大楼的人
You just said that you work for the Pentagon,
那你为什么要我们帮忙
so why would you need our help?
因为不能让政♥府♥知道这一切
Because the government can't know anything about this.
如果戴维斯发现我们的食物来源受到了威胁
If Davies finds out that our food source is threatened,
他会借此为诺亚计划
he'll use it to leverage additional resources
要求更多资源
to the Noah Objective.
所以我只能相信你们了
You're the only ones that I can trust.
那么...
So...
克洛伊死了
Chloe's dead.
杰米在某个加拿大...
Jamie's in some Canadian...
等等 克洛伊 克洛伊死了
Wait, Chloe's... Chloe's dead?
发生了什么
What happened?
我们搅和了戴维斯将军在温哥华的活动...
We disrupted General Davies' event in Vancouver and...
-我很遗憾 -你能先跟我们解释一下吗
- I'm sorry. - Can you just back that up for a second?
你认识克洛伊吗
You knew Chloe?
只有她和埃莉诺知道
She and Eleanor were the only ones
我是你们团队的幕后人物
who knew that I was behind your team.
我一直在暗中反抗戴维斯
I've been secretly working against Davies,
试图找出一个能够替代诺亚计划的方案
trying to find an alternative to the Noah Objective.
那好啊 那就让我们去找那个替代方案吧
Well, then, let us go find that alternative, okay?
因为那就是克洛伊的心愿
Because that's what Chloe wanted.
拜托了
Please.
我需要你们跟我一起去我的果园
I need you to come with me to my orchard.
我们哪儿都不跟你去
You know, we're not gonna go anywhere with you.
你的破飞机爱收走就收走
You can keep your stupid plane.
我们会想出其他办法找到杰米和解药的
We'll find another way to get Jamie and find a cure.
我听他的
What he said.
克洛伊有没有提到过"情报员"
Did Chloe ever mention "The Courier"?
有
Yeah.
有 她提到了
Yeah, she did, right...
你怎么会知道
What the hell do you know?
你们救了我们家族的果园
You save my family's orchard,
这架飞机就是你们的了 没附带条件
and this plane is yours, no strings.
我也会把一切都告诉你们
And I'll tell you everything.
澡洗得还舒服吗
How was the shower?
冻死了
Uh, freezing.
然而很美妙
And wonderful.
你比我想象的还要瘦小
You're skinnier than I'd imagined.
因为穿着那件外套
'Cause of the parka.
对你来说大了三个号♥
It's, like, three sizes too big for you.
我没有乱想 你别误会
Not that I was imagining anything...
我还是闭嘴吧
I'm gonna stop talking.
那东西你从哪拿的
Where did you get that?
什么
Excuse me?
T恤衫
That sweatshirt.
你为什么会有
Why do you have it?
别激动 哥们
Easy, man.
这不是你的衣服
It's not yours.
是格温给我的
Uh, well, Gwen gave it to me...
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem here?
有 这家伙为了你给她的
Yeah, this guy's hassling Jamie
这件T恤衫 要找杰米的麻烦
about the sweatshirt that you gave her.
是这样的吗 戴维
Is that true, David?
抱歉 我错了
I-I'm sorry. I made a mistake.
是我不好
I... My bad.
他是什么情况
What's his problem?
我们在这儿待太久了
We've been here a long time.
有些人还没调整过来
Some have adjusted better than others.
这个季节的这个时候
This time of the season,
这些树枝上应该挂满了果实
these branches should be heavy with fruit,
但现在所有枝条都挂果受阻
but everything's stunted.
停止生长了
It's stopped growing.
这片地方都是这种情况
It's the same story all over the area.
而且还在蔓延
And it's spreading.
看这个
Look at this stuff.
你是什么玩意儿
What are you?
我看像是玻璃
It looks like glass to me,
我们一直也都是这么叫的
so that's what we've been calling it.
这东西毒害树木
It poisons the trees.
密布在树根里
Soaks in through the roots.
这整片果园的地里都是这东西
It's in the soil throughout the entire property.
我在这儿干了半辈子
I've been working here half my life
从没见过这种东西
and I've never seen anything like it.
照这样下去 我们连正常产量的
At this rate, we won't produce
十分之一都达不到了
a tenth of our normal yield.
见鬼
Damn.
人们都不再吃肉了
With no one eating meat anymore,
水果就更加重要了
fruit is more important than ever.
如果继续这样蔓延
If this continues to spread,
成千上万人会饿死的
hundreds of thousands of people will starve.
你觉得这玻璃背后有动物作祟吗
And you think that an animal is behind this glass?
反正不是植物性物质
Well, it's not plant-based.
考虑到你们的工作把变异动物
And given your work connecting mutated animals
和环境事件联♥系♥在了一起
to environmental events...
如果有联♥系♥ 我们会找出来的
If there is a connection, we'll find it.
然后我们就能离开这鬼地方了
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表