剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
是正确的决定吗
was the right decision?
我答应要带这些人去安全的地方
I promised I'd get these people to safety.
我说到做到
That's what I'm gonna do.
只要一英里 神父 再走一英里就可以了
One mile, that's all, Father, just one more mile.
是血 肯定不远了
It's blood. Must be close.
它肯定是在召唤它的狮群
He must have been calling for his pride.
杰克逊
Jackson.
亚伯
Abe!
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈
Mom!
妈...
Mom...
是我
It's me.
你儿子
It's your son.
你没事了 我会照顾好你的
You're okay. I'm gonna take care of you.
没事的 妈妈
It's okay, Mom.
我是杰克逊
It's Jackson.
没事了
You're fine.
住手
Stop.
快住手
Just stop.
好吗
Okay?
抱歉 朋友
I'm sorry, rafiki.
不用
Don't be.
我做了我必须做的
I did what I had to do.
这是仁慈之举
It was an act of mercy.
此外你无能为力
There was nothing else you could have done.
我本来可以阻止的
I could have stopped this.
本来可以找到答案的
I could have found an answer.
我们已经尽力了
We tried as mightily as any men could.
我们会...
We will...
我们终会找到答案
we will find that answer.
在我见到你之前
Before I met you,
我愤怒地进了她的诊所...
I came into her clinic an angry young man...
漫无目的
with no purpose,
举目无亲
no family.
她给我药 还...
She gave me my medicine, and then...
不断找理由让我留下
kept making excuses to make me stay.
她知道我需要的是另一种药
She understood that I needed a different kind of medicine.
我永远感激她
I will always bless her for that.
她给了我再次拥有...
For giving me a second chance...
母亲...
to have a mother...
和兄弟的机会
and a brother.
如果你不介意的话 我想问...
If you don't mind me asking...
你为什么离开你的朋友们
why did you leave your friends?
他们中有人让我开枪
One of them asked me to pull the trigger,
杀该死的人
to kill someone who needed killing.
而你不想那么做吗
And you didn't want to do that?
很多人都死了
People die.
我只是不想再为此负责而已
I just don't want to be responsible for it anymore.
大家都进去 快
Everyone, inside! Now!
-快走 -快进去
- Come on! - Inside, inside!
快跑起来 快
Move it! Quick!
快让开 大家都进去 马上
Get out of the way! Everyone inside! Now!
快点
Move it!
快来
Come on, come on.
快跑
Come on!
快进去
Go, go, go!
它们的目标是你 达瑞拉
They were targeting you, Dariela.
为什么...
Why-why...
它们的目标为什么是你
why would they be targeting you?
这些骨头都表示
Everything about these bones
它们来自同一副骨架...
says they're from the same skeleton--
-色泽 质地... -如果我们辨认不出
- color, texture... - Well, if we can't identify them,
-我们被牵着鼻子走 -我知道
- we're back to chasing storms. - I realize that.
杰克逊 老天
Jackson, oh, my God.
-怎么了 -她中枪了
- What happened? - She was shot.
她...
She...
她变异了
she mutated.
我父亲肯定也给她注射了鬼影基因
My father must have given her the ghost gene like he did to me.
但我需要确认一下
But I need to know for sure.
如果他这么做了 她会有和我一样的标记
If he did, she's gonna have the same mark as me--
三点状的伤疤
a three-point scar.
好吧
Okay.
这种光会让旧伤处发出荧光 只要...
This light will cause old scars and injuries to fluoresce if, uh...
伤口足够深
the mark is deep enough.
那是...她被犀牛咬的地方
That's... where she was bitten by a rhino calf.
是我爸爸干的
My father did this.
要不是他已经死了 我发誓...
If he wasn't already dead, I swear...
-我会亲手杀了他 -杰克逊
- I'd kill him myself. - Jackson,
我理解你很痛苦 真的
I understand that you're in pain, I really do...
也许我不在乎
Maybe I don't care!
这一切
About any of this!
你明白吗
Do you understand?
杰克逊
Jackson.
也许你该听艾莉森的话 坚持住
Maybe you should listen to Allison and try to hold on.
不行 我的头
I can't. My head...
我不知道我们
I don't know how much longer
还能稳住他多久
we're gonna be able to manage him.
把我的骨头都弄乱了
Messed up my bones.
等等
Wait a minute.
有时候 混乱之中才能理清头绪
Sometimes, out of chaos comes clarity.
如果我没想错 有人可要欠我
If I'm right about this, somebody's gonna owe me
一大杯冰冰的马丁尼了
a very large, very cold double martini.
我知道这是什么了
Okay, I know what it is,
但这太疯狂了
but it's insane.
长生水母
Immortal jellyfish,
冰蜥蜴 地震树獭
ice lizard, earthquake sloth--
它们都很疯狂
they're all insane.
这些都不是灭绝的生物
Yeah, well, none of those are extinct.
你到底在说什么
What exactly are you talking about?
我们最需要的一种动物
The one animal that we need most
已经灭绝了一万四千年
has been extinct for 14,000 years.
皮尔斯怎么可能在一种灭绝的动物身上做实验
How could Pierce have experimented on an extinct animal?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道一个死了一百年的人在想什么
'Cause I can't read the mind of a guy who's been dead for 100 years.
和这一万四千年比起来 他好像也没死多久
Which, right about now, sounds pretty recent, doesn't it?
有没有可能
Is there a chance
-这种剑齿虎还存在 -这不是老虎
- that the saber-toothed tiger still exists? - It's not a tiger,
-是一种猫 -上帝啊
- it's a cat. - Oh, for God's sake!
剑齿猫
The saber-toothed cat
是在冰河世纪灭绝的
went extinct during the Ice Age.
那是更新世的事
That's the Pleistocene era.
万一你搞错了呢
What if you're wrong?
只要有一丝可能 我们都要查清楚
If there's even a shadow of a doubt, we need to pursue it.
她说得没错
She's right.
太好了 你也这么想
Great. You too?
如果有可能...有那么一丝可能
If there's a chance-- any chance at all--
这种动物还存在...我们俩都知道
that this animal still exists... you and I both know
只有一个地方能找到答案
that there's only one place to find that answer.
不
No.
-很抱歉 -不
- I'm sorry. - No.
-艾莉森 不 -米奇 我...
- Alison, no. - Mitch, I...
对不起 但这是最后的机会 我要好好把握
I am sorry, but this is our last shot, and I am taking it.
特罗特 我是艾莉森·肖
Trotter, this is Allison Shaw.
我们要去赫尔辛基
We're wheels-up for Helsinki.
谁能告诉我为什么要去赫尔辛基
Anyone gonna tell me why we're going to Helsinki?
因为那是当代最著名的未知生物学家
Because that's where one of the greatest cryptozoologists of our time
选择等待动物末日结束
has chosen to sit out the animal armageddon.
如果你不知道未知生物学家是什么
And if you don't know what a cryptozoologist is,
他们是专门寻找各种神秘生物的
that's a "Scientist" who goes around in search of animals
"科学家"
that may or may not exist.
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表