剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
I'm in love with Mitch.
我没有对谁说谎 或许除了对自己
I wasn't lying before. Except maybe to myself.
失去他是我这一生
Losing him has been
最后悔的事之一
one of the biggest regrets of my life.
而因为这件事我们又纠缠在一起了
And just getting thrown together with him during all of this?
也许是原因的
Maybe it happened for a reason?
谢谢你
Thank you.
亚伯拉罕
Abraham.
夫人
Yes, ma'am.
杰克逊让我私下把这个交给你
Jackson wanted me to give this to you in private.
沙尔万夫人
Mrs. Salvon.
谢谢
Thank you.
亚伯
Abe.
我们都做了我们无法改变之事
We've both done things we cannot change...
我们后悔的事
things we regret.
你现在肯定知道我要做什么了
By now, you must realize what I'm gonna do,
还有我不会回去了
and that I'm not coming back.
所以我有事需要告诉你
So there's something that I need to say to you.
很久以来 你叫我Rafiki
For a long time, you've called me Rafiki,
它的意思是朋友
a name that means friend.
但我们一起经历了那么多事 我们不是朋友
But given everything we've been through, we're not friends.
我们超越朋友
We're much more.
我们是兄弟
We're brothers
永远都是
and always have been.
所以不管发生什么
So no matter what happens,
你要知道
know this:
我原谅你
I forgive you.
长官
Sir?
俄♥罗♥斯♥人明天要针对诺亚计划
The Russians are holding a vote tomorrow
举♥行♥投票
about the Noah Objective.
有些部长在考虑退出
Some of the ministers are considering pulling out.
有人跟伊万科夫说什么了
Somebody's whispering in Ivankov's ear.
戴维斯将军
General Davies?
有人找
You have a call.
现在没时间
Not now.
是杰克逊·奥兹
It's Jackson Oz.
杰克逊
Jackson?
戴维斯
Hey, Davies.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
国际动物防御组织
浪子回来了啊
So, the prodigal son returns.
我想跟我父亲谈谈
I want to speak to my father.
进行追踪
Run a trace.
开始电♥话♥追踪
你为什么认为我能做到
What makes you think I can do that?
再跟我耍花招我就挂电♥话♥
Jerk me around again, and I hang up.
好 好
Okay, okay.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
告诉我你在葡萄牙抓我的真正原因
Tell me the real reason you came after me in Portugal.
马上
Now.
你父亲手里有我需要的东西
Your father has something I need.
不见到你本人他就不给我
And he won't give it to me unless he sees you.
我愿意自己束手就擒
I'm willing to turn myself in,
但我需要看到他在你手里的证据
but I need proof that you've got him.
我可以 我可以
I can do that. I can do that.
等一下
Hold on...
通知那边 马上找罗伯特·奥兹接电♥话♥
Call the house. Get Robert Oz on the line,right now!
是 长官
Sir.
杰克逊
Jackson!
奥兹博士
Dr. Oz?
罗伯特
Robert...
罗伯特·奥兹
Robert Oz...
安全屋那边没人接电♥话♥
No answer from the safe house.
该死 我们不该把他放出来的 杰克逊
Dammit, we never should've let him out of that cell. Jackson.
戴维斯 我知道你在追踪电♥话♥位置
Davies, I know you're tracing this call.
罗伯特·奥兹
Robert Oz?
你说不会是...
You don't think that...?
不 杰克逊不会这样做的
No, Jackson could never have done this.
有人来了
Company.
给你15秒让我父亲接电♥话♥
You have 15 seconds to put my father on the line,
否则我就消失
or I disappear.
别着急
Take it easy.
我们让你父亲待在安全屋里了
We have your father in a safe house.
现在我们联♥系♥不到他
We can't reach him right now,
但我可以带你去找他
but I can take you to him.
他就在我们大楼外面
He's right outside the building!
部署应急小队
Scramble CRT.
让狙击手就位
Get snipers in position.
我要挂了
I'm hanging up.
不不不 等等 我可以证明
No, no, no, wait! I can prove it.
再见
Good-bye.
你脖子后面的三叉形伤疤
The three-pronged scar on the back of your neck.
是你父亲给你注射东西留下的
That's from an injection your father gave you.
好 我过去找你
All right, I'm coming in.
告诉你的人我没有武器
Tell your men I'm unarmed.
我只想见我父亲
I just want to see my father.
当然 当然
Of course. Of course.
抓到他了
We got him!
长官 外勤小队从安全屋打来电♥话♥
Sir, the field team just called from the safe house.
罗伯特·奥兹不见了
Robert Oz is gone.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
杰克逊·奥兹正在过来
Jackson Oz is approaching.
应急小队准备给目标用镇静剂了
CRT is ready to sedate the target.
新计划
New plan.
长官
Sir?
杀了他
Kill him.
他的手一碰到门就杀了他
The second his hand touches the door.
我们可能需要他找到罗伯特·奥兹
We may need him to find Robert Oz.
如果我们杀了他儿子 他自然会来找我们
If we kill his son, Robert Oz will find us.
尽管开枪
You take the shot.
我要杀了杰克逊·奥兹
I want Jackson Oz dead.
好了 新命令 应急小队注意
All right, new orders. Follow CRT.
击毙目标
Take the shot.
我们该跑了
We should run.
困兽
第二季
第十集
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表