剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
Stay with Jamie.
我知道你对她有意思
I see how you look at her.
你俩是一个战壕的战友
You were in the trenches together,
这种羁绊很深
you can't break that bond.
好好把握
Hold on to it.
真的这么明显吗
Is it really that obvious?
想听个忠告吗
Hot tip?
最好别打牌
You should avoid poker.
好的
Will do.
上路后小心点
Well, you be careful out there.
记住 追杀我们的可不只是动物
Remember, it's not just the animals that are after us.
各位
Listen up!
我们要逃出去
We're getting out of here.
你们回家带上所有能拿的东西
You have to go home and gather everything you can carry.
水 食物 药品
Water, food, medication.
下周的必需品
Anything you'll need for the next week.
下午四点回来这里集♥合♥
Meet back here at 4:00 p.m.
通知你们的邻居 朋友
Tell your neighbors, tell your friends.
我们得快点
We need to hurry.
乔治·皮尔斯
蝉还没有动静
The cicadas have been quiet,
我们可不能在它们再次出现时暴露在室外
we don't want to be out in the open when they start up again.
找到了
Jackpot.
这正是我们所需要的
This is just what we need.
要是教授知道雷登把骨头丢在了这里
If the professor knew Reiden left these bones here,
他肯定会大发雷霆
he'd be furious.
什么教授
What professor?
奥兹教授吧
Professor Oz, I believe.
来找X光机的雷登人员
He was in charge of the Reiden men
是他带领来的
who came for the X-rays.
奥兹 罗伯特·奥兹
Oz? Robert Oz?
罗伯特·奥兹已经死了
Robert Oz is dead.
雷登让你这么说的吗
Did Reiden tell you to say this?
什么...
What? Wh...
快走 我们走
Let's go. Let's go.
刚才好险
That was close.
亚伯拉罕
Abraham,
抱歉我说的奥兹教授的话让你生气了
I'm sorry if what I said about Professor Oz upset you,
我不知道那话有何意义
I had no idea it would mean anything.
你有证据吗
Do you have any proof?
你手♥机♥上那张
The pictures on your phone
雷登派来人员的照片
of the team Reiden sent.
驾驶座上的人就是奥兹教授
That's Professor Oz in the driver's seat.
可能是他
That could be him.
什么意思 他假死吗
What does this mean? Did he fake his death?
我不知道
I have no idea.
达瑞拉准备好出发了 神父
Dariela's gearing up to go, Father.
你们准备好了吗
You ready?
我没事
I'm fine.
没事
Just fine.
谢谢你的帮助
Thank you for all of your help.
我以前不这样的
I wasn't always like this, you know.
我以前也充满希望
I used to have... hope,
不过最近希望有点像一个残忍♥的玩笑
but lately, hope has kind of felt like a cruel joke.
如果你真这么想
Well, if you really feel that way,
我要把你从祈祷名单上拿掉吗
should I cross you off our prayer list?
不了 自便吧
Nah, knock yourself out.
-不 -让我跟我儿子说再见
- No! - Let me say good-bye to my son.
非洲
Africa, huh?
你会错过很多场红袜队的比赛的
Well, you're gonna miss a lot of Sox games.
杰克逊
Jackson...
我知道是你 杰克逊
I know it was you, Jackson.
我知道你烧了我的实验室
I know you burned down my lab.
洛根 能让我和杰米单独待一会儿吗
Hey, Logan, can you give Jamie and I a moment?
里面见
See you inside.
关于皮特神父说的话
It's about what Father Pete said.
我们不能告诉杰克逊
We cannot tell Jackson.
亚伯 如果有一丝可能
Abe, if there is even a chance
杰克逊的父亲还活着
that Jackson's dad is alive,
那我们必须告诉他
we have to tell him.
不 如果我们告诉他他爸爸还活着
No, if we tell him his dad is alive,
那他爸爸的死就变成了谎言
and it turns out to be a lie,
那只会让他进一步崩溃
it will only unravel him further.
相信我 我了解杰克逊
Trust me, I know Jackson.
除非知道真♥相♥ 否则我们什么都不能告诉他
Until we know the truth, we cannot tell him anything.
我们不能告诉任何人
We cannot tell anyone.
好吧
Okay, fine.
我父亲知道
My father knew.
我需要一点上下文
Gonna need a little more context.
他知道我烧了他的实验室
He knew I burned down his lab.
我记起来了 他跟我说了
I remembered, he approached me about it.
他在我前往非洲前跟我对峙了
Confronted me before I left for Africa.
当时你只是个孩子
Look, you were, you were just a kid.
-不 米奇 你看 -你♥爸♥爸肯定有好...
- No, Mitch, look. - I'm sure your dad had a good...
他给我注射了什么东西
He, he gave some sort of injection.
用针注射的
Some sort of shot.
我一直以为那是胎记
I always thought it was a birthmark.
但现在
But now...
那就说得通了
Well, that would explain it.
-什么说得通 -还记得我说
- Explain what? - Remember when I said
无法确定你是从父亲还是母亲那里
that I couldn't determine which one of your parents
遗传了鬼影基因吗
you inherited the ghost gene from?
那是因为你的DNA里有异常材料
That was because there was anomalous material in your DNA,
我开始以为这是因为测试方法
which I thought was just an inconsistency
导致的不一致 但是
in the, in the test method, but...
如果测试方法没问题...
if the methodology was sound...
什么意思
What are you saying?
鬼影基因可能不是你遗传而来的
Maybe you didn't inherit the gene.
可能
Maybe...
你♥爸♥爸想办法
somehow your dad
创造出了人造版本 然后
created a synthetic version of it, and he...
注射到你体内了
...injected you with it.
你是说这是我父亲造成的
You're saying that my father did this?
我经历的一切都是因为他吗
That everything that I am going through is because of him?
他为什么那样
Why would he do that?
大家都去哪里了
Where the hell is everyone?
邮局
他们准备好了
They're ready.
带路吧
Lead the way.
大家要成群结队走路
Walk in pairs or small groups.
保持体内水分充足
Stay hydrated.
如果看到动物 马上把消息传给
If you see an animal, pass that info up the line
有武器的人
to those of us with weapons.
我们行动
Let's move out!
又是你
You again.
敲敲门
Knock knock.
是谁
Who's there?
是我
It's me.
目前什么情况
Where do we stand?
突击队员离开了
Ranger's gone.
用不着我动手她就走了
Didn't even have to get my hands dirty.
-杰克逊·奥兹还在飞机上吗 -在
- Is Jackson Oz still onboard? - Yeah.
需要我处理他吗
You want me to take care of him?
不 你待命 我会再联♥系♥
No, sit tight, I'll be in touch.
好的 妹子 好
Will do, sis. All right.
拜拜
Bye.
亚伯一切都好吧
Is everything okay with Abe?
一切都好
Yeah, everything's fine.
你妹妹怎么样
How's your sister?
她很好
She's great.
困兽
第二季
第七集
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表