剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
Even for a half-man,
这主意也是烂透了
that is a full bad idea.
不是对你的铁哥们不满
Nothing against your bosom buddy,
但他的铁哥们
but his bosom buddy?
不是很喜欢变异体
Not too fond of mutants.
亚伯就像我的亲兄弟一样
Abe is like a brother to me.
达瑞拉曾是科瓦奇的朋友吧
Dariela was friends with Kovacs, right?
她还是爆了他的头
She still shot him in the head.
那倒是
That's true.
说得没错
That's a fair point.
总之 那是五周之后才要担心的问题
Anyway, that's a five-week-from-now problem.
戴维斯有一种气体
Davies has a gas
他可以用来进行大肆屠♥杀♥
that he can use to kill with prejudice.
显然他不怕使用这种气体
Clearly, he's not afraid to use it.
我们想尽力把东西恢复到出厂设置
And we are trying to restore things to factory settings,
而这个疯子只想买♥♥个新手♥机♥
and this sicko just wants to buy a new phone.
大约二十万兆的新手♥机♥
About 20 quintillion new phones.
阻止他的最好机会
And the best chance we have to stop him
就在雷登国际的高墙之内
is inside the walls of Reiden Global.
虽然不容易 但是进去了
It wasn't easy, but we're in.
我黑进了他们的安全信♥号♥♥
I hacked into the security feed.
干得好
Good work, guys.
在戴维斯将军派手下去隧♥道♥时
When General Davies deployed men to the tunnels,
他们就是从这来的
this is where they came from,
所以我敢打赌他把树懒关在这里
so it's a good bet he's keeping the sloth here.
如果我是个有四星级军衔的疯子
If I were a four-star psychopath,
我会把树懒藏在哪里呢
where would I hide a sloth?
也许
Maybe...
那里
There.
但他是怎么打开门的呢
But how did he open the door?
没有视网膜或是指纹扫描
No retinal scan or fingerprint.
是某种语♥音♥识别吗
Some kind of voice recognition?
是他的心纹
It was his heart-print.
他的什么
His what?
机器识别了他的心跳频率
It recognizes his heartbeat.
每个人的心跳频率都是独一无二的
Every person's is unique.
所以为了打开这扇门
So to get through this door,
我们就需要这人的心脏吗
we're going to need this man's heart?
小意思
Piece of cake.
他好像要出去了
Looks like he's going out.
我们应该和他一起去
We should go out with him.
或许他不打算出去了
Or maybe he's staying in.
世界末日的时候
Only Reiden would throw a party
只有雷登才会举办派对
during the end of the world.
那是罗温参议员
That's Senator Rowan.
还有乔纳斯·霍夫勒
And Jonas Hofler.
他们都是IADG的领导人
They're IADG leaders.
I什么
I-what?
国际动物防御组织
International Animal Defense Group.
需要投票通过诺亚计划的人
Everyone you'd need to pass a vote on the Noah Objective
全都在那里面
is in that room.
他们之所以全都聚集此地
The fact that they are all here...
就是说他们准备投票
Means they're ready to vote.
戴维斯肯定是把时间给提前了
Davies must be moving up the timeline.
他出现了
There he is.
小心点 科学家
Watch your back, science man.
我们要想办法混入派对
We need to get into that party.
拿到心纹
Get the heart-print.
派对
That party?
没错 在他忙着应付重要人物时
Yes. We need to get the heart-print
我们要拿到他的心纹
while he's busy talking to the VIPs.
他刚派人来杀我们
We're gonna crash the party of the guy
我们却要混入他的派对吗
who just sent men to kill us?
是的
Yes.
谢谢
Oh, yeah.
米奇进去了
Mitch is in.
能安全进去了吗
Are we clear to enter?
还不行 做好准备
Not yet. Stand by.
等两分钟
Two minutes.
我知道你还是不高兴我把事情告诉了米奇
Look, I know you're still upset about me telling Mitch,
我不得不这么做
and... I had to.
告诉他是对的
It was the right thing to do.
-他能帮忙 -我没有不高兴
- He can help. - I'm not upset.
你几乎都不和我说话
You've barely spoken to me.
我之前在华盛顿都打算放弃了
I was ready to quit, back in D.C.,
但我却为了你回来了
but I came back because of you.
我只想治好你 救你
My only thought was to fix you, save you.
那不是你工作 也不是你的义务
Yeah, that's... not your job or your responsibility.
在非洲时 你也没有义务救我
It wasn't your responsibility to save me in Africa.
其实有
Actually, it was.
当时我是游猎导游
I was a safari guide.
我当时非常害怕
I was so scared.
然后你出现了
And then you appeared.
但你还是很害怕
And you were still scared.
没那么怕了
A little less.
我知道一切都会好起来的
I knew that everything was going to be all right.
那是你的超能力 杰克逊
That's your superpower, Jackson.
你就是有办法能让身边的人
You have a way of making people feel
感觉一切都会好起来
that everything's gonna be all right.
无论事情看起来有多么严重
No matter how dreadful things look.
我知道对于我们的任务 我有责在身
I know that my responsibility is to our mission,
但是我需要
but I need to find a balance
在做为小队的队长和与你相恋之间
between being the leader of this team
找到平衡
and being in love with you.
可以进去了
We're good to go.
杰克逊 克洛伊 收到了吗
Jackson, Chloe, do you copy?
收到了
Y... uh, yeah.
我们收到了
Yeah. Yeah, we copy.
不好意思
Excuse me.
林戈正朝舞台方向走去
Ringo's approaching the stage.
目标在你们十点钟方向
Target's at your ten.
很高兴你能来
So glad that you could make it.
-是啊 -我也很高兴
- Yeah. - Uh... me, too.
他还不知道我们的名字
He doesn't know who we are.
我叫肯·亚当斯
Ken Adams.
-我叫艾玛·西蒙妮 -艾玛·西蒙妮
- And Emma Simone. - Emma Simone.
我们与戴维斯将军共事
We work with General Davies.
对 他说了好多称赞你的话
Yeah. He's had so many wonderful things to say about you.
他对你的工作赞赏有加
He's very impressed by your work.
我也是
And so am I.
继续努力吧
Well, keep it up.
-大家都为你骄傲 -对 做得好
- Everyone's proud of you. - Yeah, good work.
先生们 包裹已顺利送达
Gentlemen, the package has been delivered.
卫生间处站岗人员
Post up by the bathroom.
他应该会感到剧烈胃痛
He should be heading your way
往你们的方向走
with the stomachache of a lifetime.
你确定这个方法♥会♥成功吗
Are you sure this is going to work?
只要在他的饮料中下药就好
Just slipping him a mickey.
你知道怎么"在饮料中下药"吗
What do you know about "slipping a mickey"?
我会在饮料中下药好吗
Oh, I can slip a mickey, okay?
我可是个医生
I'm a doctor, for God's sake.
所以他们在医学院教你怎么在饮料中下药
So they teach you mickey-slipping in doctor school?
只是 我
Just... I...
我知道你无法轻易
I know that trusting my judgment
相信我的判断
isn't one of your strong suits,
但这次给我个机会 相信我的判断好吗
but maybe just this once, give it a shot, huh?
心纹医生现在随时会往我们这里走
Dr. Heart-Print will be coming our way any second now.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我很高兴在这特别的夜晚欢迎你们来这里
I'm happy to welcome you here on this special night.
我知道你们很多人
Now, I know many of you
仍然希望
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表