剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
《困兽》前情提要
Previously on Zoo...
我们得找到一只剑齿猫
We have to find a saber-toothed cat.
有谣言说我们可以在一座泛大♥陆♥的岛上找到一只
There's a rumor that we can find one on an island called Pangaea.
她突然昏倒了
She just collapsed.
-我早该知道 -知道什么
- I should've known. - ?Known what?
她怀孕了
That she's pregnant.
-知道谁是父亲吗 -知道
- Any idea who the father is? ?- Yes.
问得真好
Quite a good idea.
你一直都在给戴维斯卖♥♥命
You were working for Davies the whole time!
你和我做出了同样的决定
You made the same choice that I made--
你会在这个全新的世界里存活下来 不惜一切代价
that you're gonna survive in this new world, whatever it takes.
开伞顺利
Good luck opening your chute.
戴维斯为什么觉得你有TX毒气的配方
Why does Davies think that you have the TX gas formula?
因为TX毒气就是我研发的
Because I created the TX gas.
科学家一直都在收集DNA样本
Scientists have been collecting DNA samples.
地球上的所有物种都会以健康无污染的DNA重造
Every species on Earth will be recreated from this healthy DNA.
雷登国际 您就是我们最宝贵的资源
杀光动物 扮演上帝然后恢复地球上的物种吗
Killing the animals? Play God and repopulate the planet?
太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
我带你们去见我的朋友 牧羊人
I'm taking you to meet my friends, the Shepherds,
他们就住在泛大♥陆♥岛上
who live on the island of Pangaea.
泛大♥陆♥
欢迎来到峰峦一号♥
Welcome to Sierra One.
泛大♥陆♥的神经中枢
Nerve center of Pangaea.
从天上根本看不出下面有这么多东西
From the air, you have no idea any of this is here.
就是要这样
Yeah, that's the idea.
你没事吧 儿子
You okay, son?
你为什么带我们来这儿
Why'd you bring us here?
抓剑齿猫
To get the saber-toothed cat,
完成解药 拯救动物
complete your cure and save the animals.
你把TX毒气的配方给了戴维斯
Yeah, you gave Davies the formula for the TX gas.
那毒气会杀死所有动物
That gas will kill all the animals.
和两百多万人
And over two million people.
如果我们能达成来此的目的就不会了
Not if we do what we came here to do.
那究竟是什么 你什么都没说
And what is that exactly? You've told us nothing.
这里是什么地方 你究竟在做什么
What is this place? What have you been doing here?
你和你的团队一直在做的事
The same thing you and your team have been doing.
拯救世界
Trying to save the world.
尼尔森博士 我儿子 杰克逊
Dr. Nielsen. My son, Jackson.
他的队友
His teammates,
达瑞拉·马赞
Dariela Marzan,
亚伯拉罕·肯亚塔
Abraham Kenyatta.
很高兴认识你们
It's a pleasure to meet you all.
我们一直在关注你们的进展
We've been following your progress.
我理解你们的忧虑
I understand your apprehension.
我们理应做些解释
Explanations are in order.
跟我来
If you'll follow me?
泛大♥陆♥是19世纪中期建立的
Pangaea was established in the mid-19th century
一群科学家
by a consortium of scientists,
牧羊人 他们担忧人类发展
the Shepherds, who feared human progress
有一日会毁灭我们的地球
would one day be the undoing of our planet.
你两年前死后就一直待在这里
So this is where you've been since you died two years ago?
是的 跟其他牧羊人科学家
Yeah. Working with the other Shepherd scientists
一起阻止动物变异
to stop the animal mutation.
如果是这样 你怎么会跟诺亚计划搅在一起
Well, if that's true, how did you end up with the Noah Objective?
我们安插他去的
We placed him there.
只有这样才能控制戴维斯
It was the only way to control Davies.
"控制戴维斯"
"Control Davies."
因为他 戴维斯已经有了足够
Davies has everything that he needs to move forward
推进诺亚计划的一切
with the Noah Objective because of this guy.
只有那样才能挽救你们和你们的工作成果
That was the only way to save you and your team's work.
你是怎么知道我们的工作的
How do you even know what we've been doing?
我们关注摩根博士有好一阵了
We've had our eye on Dr. Morgan for quite a while.
你俩开始合作后
When the two of you started working together,
我们预计你们会大有成就
well, we expected great things.
那你就知道他也该来
Then you know he should be here.
我们这会儿正在努力找他和杰米·坎贝尔
We're trying to locate him and Jamie Campbell as we speak.
安全
Clear!
走
Move it!
诱饵车队刚上路 我们知道会遭遇袭击
Decoy convoy just left. We know we're gonna get hit.
一踏出门 就可以自♥由♥使用武器
So once we step through that door, we are weapons-free.
是 长官
Sir, yes, sir!
12小时后就将释放TX14毒气
We are less than 12 hours away from the release of the TX-14 gas.
诺亚计划即将开始
The start of the Noah Objective.
TX14消灭变异动物后
After TX-14 has wiped out the mutated animals,
这个箱子里的DNA
the DNA in this crate
将重新让世界充满干净健康的动物
will repopulate the world with clean, healthy animals.
现在
So, right now,
这是世界上最重要的货物
this is the most important cargo on Earth.
拉下保险
Safeties off!
行动
Let's go.
好
All right.
这东西不该放在诺克斯堡什么的吗
Shouldn't this stuff be in Fort Knox or something?
原来是的
It was.
已经有三起盗窃企图了
There have already been three attempts to steal it.
那么这是备用计划的备用计划的备用计划吗
So this is the... backup to the backup to the backup?
嗯
Yeah.
至少在路上我们有一丝机会
With all that moving around, at least we have a chance.
但盗窃这些DNA是我们
But stealing this DNA is our last shot
阻止诺亚计划的最后希望
at stopping the Noah Objective.
走吧
Come on.
什么味儿 像棉花糖
What's that smell? It's like cotton candy.
掩住口鼻
Cover your mouth and nose.
是氟烷
It's halothane.
迷♥药♥
Knockout gas.
想找DNA的人还在
Whoever's chasing the DNA is still here.
在那儿
There it is.
我们拿上就走吧
Let's take it and go.
放下武器
Drop your weapon.
洛根
Logan?
你好 杰米
Hello, Jamie.
你想帮米奇和杰米
The best thing you can do for Mitch and Jamie
就跟我们合作 制♥作♥解药
is to work with us to prepare the cure.
就算米奇的办法有效
Now, even if Mitch's protocols work,
我们还没确定散播途径
we haven't finalized a way to distribute it.
我们有
But we have.
这是我们的鸟舍
This... is our aviary.
我们研发了一种基因强化的禽流感
We've developed a genetically enhanced strain of the avian flu.
完美的带菌者
The perfect vector.
但这株病毒携带的将不是疾病 而是你们的解药
But instead of disease, this virus will be carrying your cure,
四万只鸟将把解药传入动物群中
which... 40,000 birds will deliver into the animal population.
-鸟 -是啊 鸟
- Birds? - Yes. Birds.
但有一点
There's just one thing.
我们依然需要剑齿猫的活体DNA样本
We still need a live DNA sample from a saber-toothed cat.
这就是我的事了
And that's where I come in.
你是谁
Who are you?
里斯 安保主管
This is Reece. Head of security.
他最熟悉整个小岛
Knows the island better than anybody else.
剑齿猫在六区
The saber-tooths are in Quadrant Six.
但知道他们在哪
But knowing where they are
跟在露天里找到一只来收集样本
and how to find one in the open so we can collect a sample:
可就是两码事了
two very different things.
我们有追踪动物的经验
Well, we have experience tracking animals.
这些不一样
Not like these.
它们很隐蔽 很会躲
They're reclusive, secretive.
我在岛上住了半辈子
I've lived on this island for half my life,
也只见过一只
and I've only seen one in the wild.
能引它们出来吗
What if we lure them out?
可以
Sure.
但我们不能往树上绑块牛肉然后干等
But it's not like we can tie a side of beef to a tree and just wait.
你只需要我这块肉
I'm the only side of beef you need.
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表