剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
- Who? - Mom.
没错
Yeah.
因为你 我亲手杀了妈妈
I killed Mom because of you.
因为你把她变成了可怕的怪物
Because you turned her into something horrible.
所以我给她一个解脱
So I put an end to it.
杰克逊 我不知道
Jackson, I had no idea.
-我从没想过 -就是你干的
- I never meant... - Yes, you did!
她变成那样都是你造成的
You created what she became.
我现在身上的变化也你造成的
What I am becoming.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我只是想保护你们
I was trying to protect you.
你不会以为我会信你这些鬼话吧
You can't expect me to believe that.
我知道会发生什么
I knew what was coming.
当动物发生变异 我希望
And when the animals changed, I wanted to know
你和你母亲能够活下来
that you and your mother would survive.
我完全不知道你们会经历这些副作用
I had no idea that you would experience these side effects.
实验室烧毁了
The lab burned down.
我的研究被迫中止
My research was cut short.
实验室是我烧毁的 怪我咯
I burned down the lab, so it's my fault?
不 当然不 我不是在怪你
No, of course not. I'm not blaming you.
正好相反
Quite the opposite.
你看见了难以理解的一幕
You saw a situation that troubled you.
你采取了激进的行动以保护你爱的人
And you took a drastic action to protect someone you love.
我们没有那么不同 你和我
We're not so different, you and I.
而如果我们不把这个完成
And you and I will both be falling out of the sky soon
你和我马上都会从天上掉下去
if we don't get this done.
快点
Hurry up!
我们在努力
We're trying.
但我们没你这么健壮 克林先生
Not all of us are built like you, Mr. Clean.
新计划 后退
New plan. Get back!
它死了吗
Is he dead?
我觉得死了
I think so.
关上
Shut that!
我们得离开这里
We have to get out of here.
我想起你三年级的科学项目了
This reminds me of your third grade science fair project,
-你还记得吗 -不记得了
- do you remember? - No.
你做了一个水晶收音机
You made a crystal radio,
好听到外星人的声音
so you could try to hear the aliens.
那可真是个不错的收音机
It was a hell of a radio.
我只记得接到了一个电♥话♥
What I do remember is getting a phone call
说我爸爸疯了
telling me that my dad had gone crazy
在深海捕捞的时候跳船了
and thrown himself overboard while deep-sea fishing.
而且淹死了
Oh, and that he drowned.
那是多年后的事
That was years later.
后来出了什么事 你为什么这么做
So what happened? Why'd you do it?
我在日本有间实验室
I had a lab in Japan.
在福冈附近的那座岛上
On the island. Off of Fukushima.
我知道 我和亚伯去过那里
Yeah, I know; Abe and I were there.
在你亲爱的老爹最辉煌的时候
Your dear old dad at his finest.
一群人发现了我
I was discovered by a group of people
幸好他们不计较我那些古怪的研究
who thankfully looked past the eccentric nature of my work.
他们招募我加入了一个伪政♥府♥组织
They recruited me to be part of a para-government organization.
当时我并不知道他们是什么人
I didn't know exactly who these people were at the time.
最重要的是他们相信我
All that mattered was that they believed me.
他们认为如果我消失了
They suggested that my research
我的研究完成的效率会更高
could be done more effectively if I was off the grid.
就是说死掉
Meaning dead.
后来你怎么会和戴维斯混在一起
Well, then how'd you wind up with Davies?
在动物发生变异时 招募我的人
When the animals changed, these people that recruited me
告诉政♥府♥其实我并没死
told the government that I wasn't quite as dead as they'd assumed.
我开始研究 最后变成了现在的诺亚计划
I started working on what became the Noah Objective.
当然 当我得知A3GC携带者
Of course, everything changed
身上发生的变化时 一切就改变了
when I learned what was happening to the A3GC carriers.
-A3GC -就是令你变异的基因
- A3GC?- The gene responsible for your mutation.
我们叫其鬼影基因
We call that the ghost gene.
这名字好太多了
That's a much cooler name.
在我得知鬼影基因的携带者
When I learned the ghost gene carriers
正在出现副作用时
were experiencing side effects,
我毁了我的研究成果
I sabotaged my work on the gas.
我要求戴维斯去找你
I demanded that Davies find you,
然后我开始想办法救你
and I started working on ways that I could help you.
我和妈妈以为你疯了
Mom and I thought that you were crazy.
事实证明你一直都是对的
Turns out that you were right all along.
那些听不见音乐的人
"Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane
认为那些跳舞的人疯了
by those who could not hear the music""
你在斯巴鲁车上一边听收音机
You had that written on a Post-it note
一边在便条上写下了这句话
in the Subaru by the radio.
尼采的话
Nietzsche.
德国哲学家
这你还记得
Now, that you remember.
我们得把门打开
We got to get these doors open.
万一门打不开
Just in case we can't,
我最近有感谢过你带我卷入这场冒险吗
have I thanked you lately for dragging me into this adventure?
仔细想想 你没谢过
Come to think of it, no.
谢谢你 我玩得非常开心
Thank you. Been a real treat.
别废话了
Come on!
要知道我本来可以在沙发上
You know, I could've waited out the animal apocalypse
舒服地等待动物末日的来临
from the comfort of my couch.
但是那样就没了乐趣
But where's the fun in that?
你们俩应该去间大一点房♥间缠绵
You two should get bigger room!
快走
Let's go.
我来帮你
Let me help you down.
抱歉 你知道发生了什么事吗
Oh, oh, excuse me. D-Do you know what's happening?
动物还在大堂里
The animals are still in the lobby.
警♥察♥来了
The police are here,
但我们不知道他们能否控制局面
but we don't know if they've contained them;
我们也不知道该去哪
we don't know where to go.
如果那只大猩猩从这逃脱
If that gorilla gets out here,
它会杀光所有的人 包括我们
he's gonna slaughter all these people, and us.
消防员钥匙
Fireman key.
没有消防员 也没有钥匙
There's no fireman or key.
如果我们能把钥匙插♥进♥去
If we can jam the key,
我们就能让电梯直接下到大堂
we can send the elevator back down to the lobby;
大猩猩也会跟着一起下去
it'll take the gorilla with it.
-我能借你一只鞋子用用吗 -什么
- Can I borrow your shoe?- What?
对 把他的一只鞋子给我
Oh. Yeah. Give him your shoe.
真聪明 我们得回到电梯里
Brilliant. All right, we got to get back in there.
回电梯里 你不能这么做
Back in? You can't do that.
大猩猩会杀死你的
It will kill you.
你就... 我们不会有事的
Just-- we'll be fine.
把这些人带去安全的地方
Just get these people someplace safe.
大家跟我来
Everybody, follow me.
我必须想办法爬回到电梯里
All right, I've got to get all the way back into the elevator,
插上钥匙 然后在我被切成两半前出来
jam the key, and then get back out before it cuts me in half.
好主意 我看你做
Sounds good. I'll watch.
你要把我举起来
You're gonna have to hoist me up.
好好 我知道该怎么做
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know the drill.
要在金刚把我撕碎之前完成任务 好吗
Well, try to do it before King Kong rips my throat out, okay?
有两架归航飞机正向我们这里飞来
Got two inbound aircraft heading our way.
还有100英里 五分钟后到达
100 miles out. Be on us in five minutes.
五分钟算是大方的了
Five minutes is generous.
你确定这东西不会炸毁我们的飞机吗
You're sure this thing isn't going to fry our plane?
如果连接正确 电磁脉冲会瞄准前进方向
EMP's directional if it's wired right.
但愿杰克逊的爸爸清楚自己的行动
Let's just hope Jackson's dad knows what he's doing.
是啊
Yeah.
假设这东西真的能行
Say this thing actually works.
戴维斯还会再派另一架飞机来
Davies will just send another plane,
或者派他的手下等着我们着陆
or have men waiting for us when we land.
而且就算我们真的逃脱了
And even if we do actually escape,
杰克逊还是没治愈
Jackson is still sick.
我们离制出解药还远着呢
And we're nowhere near a cure.
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表