剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
You think that they're all connected?
看看周围 一切皆有可能
Look around. Anything's possible.
说到一切皆有可能
Speaking of anything being possible,
洛根·琼斯没问题了
Logan Jones checks out.
他过去是不光彩 但他只是想来帮忙
He has a shady past, but he just wants to help.
确定吗
You sure about that?
他看起来可有点太"卖♥♥力"了
Because he really seems like he's trying too hard.
也许吧
Maybe.
但现在我们有更大的麻烦
But I think that we have a bigger problem.
我知道
I know.
杰米
Jamie.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
我没事
I'm fine.
我不傻 朋友
I'm not a fool, Rafiki.
达瑞拉拿枪指着你时 我看到了你的眼神
I saw the look in your eyes when Dariela drew on you.
那是准备赴死的眼神
It was a look of the man ready to die.
嗯
Yeah.
我知道
I know.
你得明白 亚伯
You gotta know something, Abe.
当时那个人不是我
That wasn't me.
你觉得我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
听我说
Let me tell you something.
虽然你可能已经准备好赴死了
You may be ready to die,
但我还没准备好让你死
but I am not ready to let that happen.
你也知道我有多固执
And you know what a stubborn son of a bitch I can be.
老大 我能和你谈谈吗
Boss, can I speak to you please?
天 别那么叫我
God, don't call me that.
我知道计划是等我们回美国
Look, I know the plan is to drop me off
就把我放下 但是...
when we get back to the States, but...
-你想留下 -对
- You want to stay. - Yes,
肖说我想留下就得找你说
And Shaw said that I should talk to you about sticking around.
我想留下帮忙 如果你允许的话
I mean, I want to help, if you'll let me.
杰米 她真的很相信你
So... Jamie. She really trusts you.
对
Yeah.
我们一起经历了很多
We went through a lot out there.
你们互相帮助
Had each others' backs?
她帮我比我帮她多
She had my back a lot more than I had hers.
那这也许就是你报答她的机会
Well, maybe this is your chance to pay her back, huh?
谢谢
Thank you.
你现在还生气吗
You can't still be mad then.
可是你先打的我
I mean, you're the one who hit me first.
再说了 我是来握手言和的
Besides, I come in peace.
放进你的鞋里
Put it in your shoe.
会有利于重量分布
It'll help with weight distribution.
利于平衡
Balance.
谢谢
Thanks.
军队里学的吗
Army Ranger trick?
天主教学校里学的
Catholic school.
佛罗伦斯·澳谢伊
Florence O'Shea.
用割草机时出了意外
Lawn mower accident.
孩子们都喜欢叫她"缺脚趾的佛罗"
Kids used to call her "No-Toe-Flo."
我知道我们彼此的第一印象不好
Look, I know we got off on the wrong foot.
可以这么说吧
So to speak.
但我希望你明白我也是这个团队的一份子
But I hope you can understand I'm part of the team.
你不用喜欢我 但你得知道
You don't have to like me, but you do have to know
你可以信任我
you can trust me.
我知道
Yeah, well...
你也可以信任我
you can trust me, too.
我非常忠诚
I'm loyal to a fault.
是啊 我看到你为洛根挺身而出了
Yeah, I saw you stood up for Logan.
他是好人
He's good people.
看起来像
He seems like it.
如果他留下应该会对你有好处
And I think it'll benefit you if he sticks around.
有个跟你有同样经历的人在
It helps to have someone who's been through
会让你感觉好点
what you've been through.
又是天主教学校里学的吗
Catholic school again?
不是 这是陆军突击队里学的
No, that was Army Rangers.
加油
Oorah.
这是海军陆战队的
That's Marines.
但还是谢谢 你有心了
But I appreciate the thought.
你想见我吗
You wanted to see me?
我知道这种毒气要怎么杀死两百二十万人了
I think I know how this gas is gonna kill 2.2 million people.
水母告诉你的吗
What, the, uh, jellyfish tell you that?
它叫莫欧
His name is Moe.
是它告诉我的
And yes.
莫欧跟你一样有三螺旋
Okay, Moe has a Triple-Helix, just like you.
-这我们已经知道了 对吧 -对
- Well, we knew that, right? - Right.
但我们不知道是什么导致的
But what we didn't know is what caused it.
多亏莫欧被辐射影响了 现在我们知道了
Thanks to Moe getting blasted by radiation, now we do.
一个米奇·摩根理论好像要出炉了
I'm sensing a Mitch Morgan theory coming on.
算你走运 米奇·摩根的理论一般都是对的
Lucky for you, Mitch Morgan's theories are usually right.
我认为是辐射导致了他的一种基因变异
I think radiation mutated one of his genes,
进而导致了三螺旋的出现
causing it to sprout a Triple-Helix.
这是好消息 对吧
Well, that's good news, right?
基因可以被改变 所以...
I mean, genes can be changed, so...
现在你知道怎么变回来了
now you know what you need to do to fix it.
算是吧
Well, sort of.
问题是 我找不到目标基因
The problem is I can't find the gene.
找不到目标基因是什么意思
What do you mean you can't find the gene?
又不是从一堆车钥匙里找对的
It's not a set of car keys.
你怎么知道目标基因存在
How do you even know it exists?
有鸡肯定就有蛋 对吗
Where there's a plant, there's a seed, right?
而朋友你 就是株一团糟的植物
And you, my friend, are a pretty messed-up plant,
也就是说你的体内
that means some place inside of you
有一种一团糟的基因
is a pretty messed-up gene.
尽管我还看不到
Although I can't see it,
但我可以感觉到 我知道它存在
I can sense it, I know it's there.
我要叫它"鬼影基因"
I'm calling it the "Ghost gene."
你不觉得这样有点夸张吗
It's a little melodramatic, don't you think?
等你有了自己的科学突破
When you have your own scientific breakthrough,
你也可以想叫它什么就叫它什么
you feel free to call it what you want.
好吧 那这种毒气
All right, so this gas
肯定是以这一鬼影基因为目标的 对吗
must target this ghost gene, is that right?
戴维斯怎么可能让一种毒气
Well, how could Davies create a gas
以你都找不到的基因为目标
that targets a gene that you can't even find?
问得好
Excellent question...
这个问题我还不知道答案
that I don't have a theory about.
他虽然聪明 但是还没到这种程度
I mean, the guy's smart, but he's not playing on this level.
对 他肯定得找个比我还聪明的人
Yeah, he'd have to have somebody even smarter than me
找到这一基因
to figure it out.
是哪个聪明人在他手下工作
Who the hell does he have working for him?
开门
Open it.
戴维斯将军
General Davies.
里斯本的事进展不顺利
Things in Lisbon didn't really work out.
我们没能抓到杰克逊
We weren't able to get Jackson.
那我们就有麻烦了
Then we have a problem.
不 是你有麻烦了
No, you have a problem.
我等得够久了
I've waited long enough.
TX-14毒气本来效果很好
The TX-14 gas was working perfectly,
是你破坏了它
till you sabotaged it.
我不想再听你提什么要求了
Now, I'm done with your demands.
把毒气弄好
You fix the gas,
否则我让你永远走不出这间牢房♥
or I'll make sure you never walk out of this cell.
我已经说得很清楚了
I think I've made myself clear.
不见到我儿子 我什么都不会告诉你的
I'm not telling you anything until I see my son.
困兽
第二季
第六集
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表