剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
否则我会关闭实验室
or I will shut it down.
我真不知道谁能比你更常威胁
I've never known anybody who threatens to take their ball away
要拿走别人的球然后回家 老妈
and go home more than you do. Mom.
我以为你现在已经不会让私人恩怨
I would've thought by now you wouldn't let personal issues
妨碍我们拯救世界了
get in the way of, well, saving the world.
私人 是你把事情弄成私人恩怨的
Personal? You made it personal.
我们终于要去找杰米了
We were finally on our way to go get Jamie.
你过来然后拖住了我们
You come and yank us out of the air.
该死 米奇 是我带你来这里的
Damn it, Mitch, I brought you here.
我给了你这间实验室 这架飞机
I gave you this lab, this plane,
因为我相信你
because I believe in you.
埃莉诺给了我几十个取代诺亚计划的
Eleanor sent me dozens of alternatives
其他选择
to the Noah Objective.
我略过了所有选择 直到我看见你的名字
I passed on all of them until I saw your name.
我给你这一切 是因为我比任何人都了解你
All of this is because I know you better than anyone.
你是这一行里最棒的
You're the best at what you do,
你只是需要有人支援你
you just needed someone to back you up.
所以告诉我 我下对赌注了吗
So tell me, did I bet on the right horse?
犁鼻器
The vomeronasal organ.
也称为雅各布逊氏器
Also known as Jacobson's organ.
这是一种
It's a sort of...
原始的嗅觉受器
primitive olfactory receptor.
它位于脑部前方
It sits in front of the brain.
当蛇抽动舌头时
When a snake flicks its tongue,
它会收集分子
it's gathering particles to process
经由雅各布逊氏器来分♥析♥
through its Jacobson's organ.
这个配方
This formula,
被消化时 会使那个器官肿胀
when ingested, will cause that organ to swell.
直到它压♥迫♥脑部
Till it presses against the brain,
使蛇的所有身体机能
shutting off all the snake's...
都停止运作
bodily functions.
我们怎么知道这个配方不会伤害人类
How do we know that it won't hurt humans?
-没问题了吧 -没了
- We good? - Yeah.
因为我得做一大堆这种东西
'Cause I got to make a whole bunch of this stuff.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我们这里出问题了
Uh... we got a problem in here.
你们没事吧
Are you okay?
目前没事
Uh, for the moment.
毒药在哪
Where's the poison?
我们的爱因斯坦喝掉了
Einstein over here drank it.
你做了什么
You did what?
我只是想证明药对人安全
I was making a point.
我去拿麻♥醉♥枪♥
I'll get the tranqs.
让我来
I got this.
杰克逊
Jackson...
放松 放松
Easy. Easy.
你确定要这么做
You sure you want to do this?
放松
Easy.
朋友
Rafiki.
天啊
My God.
-朋友 你怎么 -我们应该谈谈
- Rafiki, how did you... - We should talk.
给我毒药的配方
Give me the formula for the poison.
我让我的人开始合成毒药
I'll have my guy start synthesizing it.
然后我们能去卡拉凯特了吗
And then we can leave for Caraquet?
-对 我们能去了 -"我们"
- Yes we can. - "We?"
你可以在途中解释
You can explain on the way.
明天另一次喂食就要到来了
Tomorrow another feeding is upon us.
所以我们今晚来表决
So, tonight we vote.
我们为什么要表决
Why do we have to vote?
我们不能直接把那两个人喂给动物吃吗
Can't we just feed those two to the animals?
我们都同意要遵守表决结果
We all agreed to abide by the vote.
你们不需要这么做
You don't have to do this.
救援要来了
Help is coming.
我希望那是真的
I wish that were true.
但我们都已经知道
But we've all learned
我们得自力更生
that we need to help ourselves.
我们牺牲少数人
We guarantee the safety of the many
保证多数人的安全
with the sacrifice of the few.
你真的认为你与外面的动物达成
Do you really think that you've made some kind of deal
某种协议了吗
with what's out there?
没错
We do.
不然怎么解释我们还活着
How else to explain that we're still here?
自从我们开始喂食就不再遭受突然攻击了
Since we began the feedings, we've had no unexpected attacks.
这就是为什么必须持续喂食
Which is why it must continue.
我们直接表决吧 格温
Let's just vote, Gwen.
好 提名吧
Okay. Nominations.
我提名那个女孩
I nominate the girl.
杰米
Jamie.
慢着 我和杰米一起
Wait a minute. I'll go with Jamie.
赞成吗
Any seconds?
赞成
Aye.
我们还需要一位
We need another.
我提名玛蒂
I nominate Maddie.
不 她只是个孩子
No. She's just a child.
她和这里的其他人一样 也得遵守表决结果
Who's subject to the vote like everyone else here.
赞成吗
Any seconds?
-赞成 -不 换我吧
- Aye. - No! Just take me!
没事的
No, that's okay.
我宁愿被野羊吃了
I'd rather be eaten by wild goats
也不愿和这些怪物再待下去了
then spend another second with you monsters.
杰米和玛蒂
Jamie and Maddie.
-都赞成吗 -赞成
- All in favor. - Aye.
反对的人
Opposed.
-你们这群人都疯了 -够了
- You people, you're crazy! - Enough.
此事已定
It's been decided.
明早...
Tomorrow morning...
本月的喂食开始
this month's feeding will commence.
我妈之前是这里的老师
My mom used to teach here.
教艺术
Art.
她就是个嬉皮士
She was a total hippie.
老想告诉孩子们世界的美
Always wanted to teach children the beauty in the world.
她后来怎么了
What happened to her?
最后被动物杀死了
Instead, it was the animals.
节哀
I'm sorry.
没事
Yeah.
她没看到这些说不定更好
It's probably better she never saw any of this.
卡拉凯特已经没剩什么美好的东西了
There's nothing beautiful left in Caraquet.
卡拉凯特 整个世界
Well, Caraquet-- the world--
已经和之前不同了
is not what it used to be.
但你不能放弃
But you cannot give up.
我们无能为力
There's nothing we can do.
还有几小时就要开始喂食了
The Feeding's in a few hours. I mean...
说不定还有机会
Don't be so sure.
你之前怎么不告诉我们
Why did you not tell us this before?
我想说来着
I wanted to.
克洛伊和我阻止了他
Chloe and I shut it down.
-为什么 -万一他发狂了
- But why? - What if he goes berserk
像科瓦奇一样攻击人类怎么办
and starts attacking people, like Kovacs did?
她说得对 杰克逊在这安全吗
She's right. Is it even safe for Jackson to be here?
无论如何 我必须在这儿
Well, like it or not, I have to be,
没有我 就没有解药
because without me, you have no cure.
好了
All right.
你们得看看这个
There's something you all should see.
这是我们在高中生物课上
This is the DNA molecule
学过的DNA分子链
we all came to know and love in high school biology.
双螺旋
Double helix.
两股基因信息
Two strands of genetic information,
优美地绕在一起
elegantly entwined together.
这个...
This...
是杰克逊DNA的样子
is what Jackson's DNA looks like.
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表