剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
我们走到死胡同了
We've hit a dead end.
真的是死胡同
Literally.
长官
Sir.
说
As you were.
有人刚用埃莉诺·刘易斯的账号♥登录了
Someone just accessed Eleanor Lewis' login.
-这账号♥不是停用了吗 -确实
- I thought it was disabled. - It was.
告诉我他们在看什么
Show me what they're looking at.
稍等
Okay, give me a second.
事实上 我们有两个问题
We have two problems, actually.
他们知道我们在用他们的卫星了
They know we're using their satellites.
他们会开始追踪我们
They'll be starting their trace.
我可以拖住他们一会儿
Uh, I can hold them off for a while.
然后呢
But then what?
用备用计划
Plan B.
也就是
Which is?
我还不确定
Not sure yet.
拿着
Here.
我才不要碰它
I'm not touching that.
我需要一个样本
I need a sample.
老天
Oh, man.
克洛伊 这里没有别的痕迹了
All right, Chloe, there's no trail left.
我们要出去了
We're coming out.
他们就快锁定我们的位置了
They almost have a lock on our location.
这不重要
That's the least of our concerns.
他们登录卫星了
They have logged into the satellite.
现在我们看到的 戴维斯都能看到
Davies can see what we see.
如果戴维斯知道他们的位置 他会派人去的
If Davies knows where they are, he'll send a team.
快让他们出来
Get them out!
好 米奇
Okay, uh, Mitch?
你需要
I need you--
你继续前进
I need you to keep going.
你这是干什么呢
What are you doing?!
启动备用计划
Initiating plan B.
克洛伊 这里没有可以追踪的痕迹了
Chloe, there's nothing left to follow.
你们继续前进
I need you to keep moving.
前进到哪儿 克洛伊
Keep moving where, Chloe?
我们这是去哪儿
Where are we headed?
说啊 接下来你要我们做什么
Come on, what do you want us to do next?
稍等 我就快找到树懒了
Hold on, I'm about to find the sloth.
掉头 掉头
Oh, God! Go back!
掉头 掉头 掉头 掉头
Go back! Go back! Go back! Go back!
见鬼
Oh, crap!
克洛伊 快给我们找条出路
Chloe, find us a way out of here!
再给我一分钟
I need another minute.
没有一分钟了
We don't have a minute!
这有一条短吻鳄
There's an alligator down here!
他是说短吻鳄吗
Did he say "Alligator"?
好了好了 找到出路了
Okay, okay! Finding a way out now!
有个出口
There's an exit!
在你们身后几米的地方
It's a few yards behind you,
但你们得自己挖出去
but you'll have to dig your way out.
快 快 快
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
大概距离4.6米
杰克逊 快点
Jackson, move!
我尽力了
I'm trying!
找到一处地点
We've got a location.
他们在地下
They're underground.
想顺藤摸瓜
Trying to follow the moles to us.
我们怎么办
What should we do?
甩掉他们
Get rid of 'em.
克洛伊 我没看见出口 在哪呢
Chloe? I don't see it. Where is it?
在你正前方有条通道
There's an access tunnel right in front of you.
我瞄准他了
I think I got a shot!
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?!
杰克逊 挖快点
Jackson, dig faster!
我已经尽可能得快了
I'm going as fast as I can!
-挖通了 -走走走
- I got it! - Go, go, go!
出来了
Got it!
我们出来了
We got it!
快 我拉你一把 来
Come on. I got you. I got you.
没事吧
You okay?
来
Come here.
-米奇 -米奇
- Mitch! - Mitch!
什么情况
What's happening?
通道塌了 米奇还在里面
The tunnel collapsed. Mitch is inside.
米奇 米奇
Mitch! Mitch!
-快 -米奇
- Come on. - Mitch!
快点 快点
Come on. Come on!
米奇
Mitch!
米奇
Mitch!
-米奇 -加把劲
- Mitch! - Come on.
抓到你了 加把劲
We got you! Come on.
-撑住 -我来拉你
- Come on. - I've got you!
出来了
There you go!
出来了 出来了 出来了
There you go, there you go, there you go.
出来了
There you go.
他出来了
We got him!
短吻鳄呢
What happened to that alligator?
我不知道 你想进去找它吗
I don't know. You want to go back in and look for him?
克洛伊 把我们弄出去
Chloe, get us out of here.
好 稍等
Okay. Stand by.
戴维斯知道他们的方位了
Davies knows where they are.
我就指望他知道
That's what I'm counting on.
你在哪 戴维斯
Where are you, Davies?
找到了
Got him.
切断连接 亚伯
Cut the connection, Abe.
杰克逊 你们后面十米处有一个出口
Jackson, there's an exit ten meters behind you.
那是要干什么
What was that about?
要获取戴维斯的坐标
It was about getting Davies' location.
我也拿到了
And I did.
方案二 二就是"饵"
Plan B. B for "Bait."
怎么了
What?
他们是从哪过来的
Where were they coming from?
雷登国际
Reiden Global.
我的钱呢
Where's my money?
我们烧了
We burned it.
暴行现在才算是正式上演
So, we are officially looking at foul play.
什么意思
What do you mean?
鼹鼠大屠♥杀♥
Mass mole execution.
怎么说
How?
有人把那些通道变成了毒气室
Somebody turned those tunnels into a gas chamber.
那肯定是戴维斯干的
Well, it had to have been Davies.
戴维斯肯定知道
Davies must have known
鼹鼠是跟着树懒的
that the moles were following the sloth
于是趁它们还没挖好下个阴沟就把它们干掉了
and took them out before they could create another sinkhole.
我分♥析♥了一下毒气
I did some analysis on the gas.
跟我之前见过的完全不一样
Not like anything I've ever seen before.
再通过空气传播
And with airborne distribution?
这就是屠宰动物的绝佳途径
Perfect way to cull the animals.
而且 既然我们还能站着
And, since we're still standing,
貌似对人类没什么影响
it doesn't seem to have any affect on humans.
对我来说就是半兽人了
Or half-humans, apparently.
有可能
Maybe.
我是说 毒气效果立竿见影 但是
I mean, the gas is fast-acting, but...
说不定只是刚好赶巧了
might have just been really lucky timing.
别乱动
Don't do that.
我想过了
I thought about it, and, uh,
我得把我的情况告诉亚伯
I gotta tell Abe about my condition.
对吧 他有权知道
All right? He has the right to know.
你疯了吗
What, are you crazy?
就算是半兽人的智商
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表