剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
- You bit? - No, I just felt like saying "Aah."
快点 我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
你才是动物专家
Well, you're the animal expert.
我只是想把它弄掉
I'm just going to get it down.
你可以快点吗
You want to hurry?
动作太快会吓到它
Fast movements will startle it.
使它 咬人
Cause it... to bite.
非常好
Great.
我们现在可以离开了吗
Can we get out of here now?
来吧
Come on.
也没那么难嘛
This wasn't so hard.
你不要乌鸦嘴
You had to say that.
我们走吧
Let's go.
不不
No, no!
亚伯
Abe!
快点 我拿到它了
Come on. I got it.
好了
Okay.
好了 好了 亚伯
Okay. Okay, Abe.
-快点 -好
- Come on. - Okay.
你们抓到蜘蛛了
You get them?
我们抓到不少蜘蛛
We got a bunch.
希望桑托斯能兑现他的承诺
Let's hope Santos keeps up his end of the bargain.
老实说我以为再也见不到你们了
I honestly didn't think I'd ever see you all again.
那是我想要的东西吗
Is that what I think it is?
没错
Yup.
我们兑现了承诺
We held up our end of the deal,
所以 我们现在要拿走水母
so... we'll take the jellyfish now.
你们很棒
You guys are good.
是多才多艺的一群人
Lot of talent in this room.
我愿意给你们份工作 但是
I'd offer you a job, but...
似乎已经有人需要你们了
you seem to be in great demand already.
那到底是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
这位葡萄牙版的史蒂文·西格尔是谁
Who's Portuguese Steven Seagal?
戴维斯将军向你们问好
General Davies sends his regards.
你是杰克逊·奥兹吗
You're Jackson Oz?
不 我才是
No, I am.
不 我才是
No, that would be me.
其实我才是
Actually, it's me.
对
Yeah.
对 我是杰克逊·奥兹
Yeah, I'm Jackson Oz.
戴维斯怎么知道我们在这里
How did Davies know we were here?
还有问题吗
More questions?
没有 你的故事查证属实
No, your stories check out.
那真是太好了
Well, that's swell.
当你忙着侦讯洛根时
While you were busy waterboarding Logan,
我正在查证你的故事
I was checking out your story.
我的故事
My story?
这是你在两个月前写给总统的
This is an internal memo you wrote to the president
国防部 备忘录 雷登国际与诺亚计划
艾莉森·肖 国防部副部长
内部备忘录 你支持
two months ago, in which you support
让雷登加入诺亚计划
bringing Reiden onboard the Noah Objective.
你怎么找到的
How'd you find that?
"鬼纹身少女" 记得吗
"The Girl With The Genie Tattoo," Remember?
这是在我知道他们会造成的破坏之前写的
It was before I knew the damage they'd cause.
我犯了错
I made a mistake.
我可不止将功补过了
I've more than corrected it.
你不怎么相信我们 对吧
Yeah, you're not sure that you can trust us?
彼此彼此
We're not sure we can trust you.
蜘蛛带来了吗
You have my spiders?
你出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
You sold us out.
不是我
Not me.
查查你自己人吧
Check your own backyard.
对了 这个谢谢你们了
Thanks for this, by the way.
干得漂亮 真的
Good work. I mean it.
蜘蛛在哪
Where are they?
我们猜到你应该不会把水母给我们
Well, we kind of figured you wouldn't give us the jellyfish.
-你在干吗 -抗毒血清
- What are you doing? - Antivenom.
这个应该会有有用
Thinking these might come in handy.
没时间了
We don't have time for this.
别急好吗
Yes, we do, okay?
-我们得走了 -好好
- We got to get going. - Okay, okay, okay.
好吧
All right.
蜘蛛的小把戏真不错
Cute trick with the spiders.
拿水母 快
Get the jellyfish! Get it!
杰克逊 住手
Jackson, stop!
-达瑞拉 -让开
- Dariela... - Out of the way!
不 放下枪
No, lower your weapon!
杰克逊
Jackson!
亚伯 让开
Abe, move!
杰克逊
Jackson!
没事的 亚伯
It's okay. It's okay, Abe.
我没想杀他
I want him alive.
他要帮我带个信
He's gonna deliver a message for me.
告诉戴维斯我要去找他算账了
You tell Davies that I'm coming for him.
我太喜欢这里了
I can't get over this place.
比去年那些饭店酒吧好多了
Beats the hell out of those hotel bars from last year.
嗯 也不一定
Yeah, well, I don't know.
我们在酒吧也挺开心的
We had some pretty good times in those bars.
虽然我不愿承认 但她人没那么坏
Much as I hate saying it, she's really not all that bad.
她做了个艰难的决定
She made a tough call.
她虽然隐藏得很好 但我知道她内心特别煎熬
She hides it well, but I know it's eating her up inside.
你是让我原谅她吗
So you're saying, what, that I should forgive her?
我是说当时只有她在场
I'm saying that she was the only one there.
换做是我们 我们也不知道会如何抉择
None of us knows what we would've done in that moment.
有空吗
Do you have a minute?
当时什么情况
What happened back there?
杰克逊要杀了那个人
Jackson was gonna kill that guy.
那你第一反应就是把枪对着他吗
And your first instinct was to aim your weapon at him?
我没打算开枪
I wasn't going to shoot.
不 你会开枪
Yes, you were.
听我说
Listen to me.
杰克逊跟科瓦奇不同
Jackson is not like Kovacs.
杰克逊不是动物
Jackson is not an animal.
目前而已
Yet.
如果你这么想
If that's the way you think,
那你可能得...
then perhaps maybe you should...
离开吗
Leave?
之前在体育场时
Back at the stadium,
你说我不相信你的判断
you said you didn't think I trusted your judgment.
你说得没错
You were right.
我也想相信你
I wanted to trust you,
但你拿枪指着我的朋友
but you pointed your gun at my friend.
你还想让我说什么呢
I don't know what else you want me to say.
没有了
Nothing.
没什么可说的了
There's nothing more to say.
它很可爱吧
He's cute, huh?
我叫它莫欧
Named him Moe.
以你爷爷的名字命名
After your grandfather.
莫欧身上有什么发现
So what does, uh, Moe tell us?
还真不少
A lot, actually.
跟它的名字一样 它故事很多
Much like his namesake, he's got quite a story to tell.
我首先注意到了它的细胞样品
First thing I noticed in his cell sample:
有大量放射物
radiation, lots of it.
好吧 这说明了什么
Okay, and how does that help us?
用放射性年代测定法
Radioactive dating.
就可以查明它被辐射的年份
We can pinpoint the exact year he was exposed to radiation.
让我猜猜 1♥8♥9♥5年吗
Let me guess, 1♥8♥9♥5?
与我们的《情报员》文章同年
The same year as our Courier articles.
这不可能是巧合
That can't be a coincidence.
还有那些辐射和环境异常事件
The radiation exposure, environmental events, all of it.
你觉得这些有联♥系♥吗
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表