剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
什么
Excuse me?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
-动物都被我吸引 -她说得对
- The animals are drawn to me. - She's right.
-不可以 -亚伯
- Absolutely not. - Abe.
你什么意思
What are you proposing?
这会危及你和我们孩子的生命
This could endanger your life and the life of our child.
只有这个办法
It's the only way.
如果我们不拿到样本 就没有解药
If we don't get this sample, there is no cure,
那我们的孩子就没有世界可以成长了
and there won't be a world left to raise our child in.
再说 我比你枪法好
Besides, I'm a better shot than you anyway.
哥们
Dude...
我穿着防弹衣呢
I'm wearing Kevlar.
全体注意
Attention, all personnel...
脸上没有
Not on your face.
八区有人闯入
...there is a breach in Zone Eight.
八区有人闯入
We have a breach in Zone Eight.
杰米 拿东西
Jamie, get in the truck.
太重了
It's too heavy.
没我帮忙你们做不到的
You're not getting out of here without my help.
全体注意
Attention, all personnel,
八区有人闯入
there is a breach in Zone Eight.
你怎么会在这儿 我看着你掉下去的
How are you here? I watched you fall.
是啊 从飞机后面飞出去
Yeah. Out of the back of a plane
胸口插着镇定剂镖
with a tranq dart in my chest.
多谢了
Thanks for that.
我们得走了
We got to go.
幸好我的测高仪自动启动了降落伞
Lucky for me my altimeter deployed my chute.
-你上来了吗 -嗯
- You in? - Yeah.
别动
Freeze! Don't move!
停下卡车
Step out of the truck!
马上从车上下来
Step out of the truck now!
我去给我们争取点时间
I'm gonna buy us some time.
别浪费机会
Make it count.
米奇
Mitch!
米奇·摩根
Mitch Morgan.
我为什么不觉得意外
Why am I not surprised?
只有你才那么自大
Only you would be arrogant enough
会想盗取DNA 害了整个地球
to doom the entire planet by stealing that DNA
就因为你的解药不好使
just because your cure didn't work.
告诉你
Well, I got news for you.
你又失败了
You've failed again.
还没呢
Not yet.
我们在卡车后面安放了装置
We rigged up a little something in the back of the truck.
我的手指一拿开
My thumb comes off this button...
劝你们退后
I'd back up if I were you.
不 绝对不行 我需要这DNA
No. Absolutely not. I need this DNA.
为什么 要卖♥♥掉吗 你有灵魂吗
Why? So you can sell it? Do you even have a soul?
等我拿到报酬 就不需要灵魂了
I don't need one after the check for this job clears.
如果戴维斯拿到DNA 世界就完了
If Davies gets ahold of this DNA, it is over!
我们得毁掉它
We need to destroy it.
你要坑死我了
You're killing me right now.
你干什么
What are you doing?
据你所说 是正确的事
According to you... the right thing.
我了解你 摩根 你是个胆小鬼
I know you, Morgan-- you're a coward.
胆小鬼不会抗争 不会牺牲
Cowards don't fight, cowards don't sacrifice.
只会虚张声势
Cowards bluff.
然后被打死
And then they get shot.
那是你没注意
Well, apparently, you haven't been paying attention.
因为如果你以为 经过了我们所经历的一切
Because if you think that after all we've been through,
我们所失去的一切
after all we've lost,
我会不愿为阻止你付出生命代价
that I'm not willing to die to stop you...
你就错了
...you're wrong.
我跟一个人学来的
It's a little trick I learned from a guy.
带子解开时 会慢慢松开绳结
As the lace unwinds, it slowly undoes the knot,
-然后释放 -我不在乎原理
- which releases... - I don't care how it works;
告诉我它能做什么
just tell me what it's gonna do.
延时爆♥炸♥
It's a delayed fuse.
我们有多少时间
How much time do we have?
20秒
20 seconds.
勇气可嘉 但你无处可逃
Well, you may have the gall, but you don't have the means.
他在虚张声势 拿下他
He's bluffing; take him.
保护货车
Secure the cargo.
-20秒吗 -差不多
- 20 seconds? - I think.
这是什么 激光笔吗
What is this, a laser pointer?
多可悲啊
How pathetically appropriate.
他说我吓唬他
He called my bluff.
没吓唬
Wasn't a bluff.
你们刚刚毁了诺亚计划
You just killed the Noah Objective.
这还是第一次
Well, this is a first.
在剑齿猫的狩猎区
In the heart of the saber-tooth's hunting ground,
和猫薄荷一样的
walking around with a pregnant woman
怀孕女人一起走着
who's supposed to be like catnip for the big cats and, uh,
而且我们还没有实弹
oh, yeah, no live rounds.
我们需要活样本
We need a live sample.
她真是难搞 对吧
She sure doesn't make things easy, does she?
没错
Never.
你们知道手里的麻♥醉♥枪♥
You guys know those tranqs you're carrying
对它们来说是无效的吧
won't slow 'em down, right?
一点用都没有
Not even a little bit.
别担心我们
Don't worry about us.
专心找样本就好
Just focus on getting those samples.
露西和我没问题的
Oh, Lucy and I got this.
你给自己的弩箭起名字
You named your crossbow.
真奇怪
That's quirky.
没错 她专为取得样本量身定做
Yeah, she's custom-designed for sample retrieval.
当然 是不致命的
Nonlethal, of course.
而且她看起来很酷
Plus, she looks cool,
我存的时候把她包起来就像一根曲棍球棍
I even wrapped her stock up like a hockey stick.
如果你多年来都在雨林里摸爬滚打
When you spend all year sweating your ass off in the jungle,
冰就会对你特别有吸引力
the ice starts to look pretty appealing.
鸟
The birds.
它们不叫了
They've stopped calling.
我们一定很接近了
We must be getting close.
或者它们很接近我们
Or they must be getting close to us.
你注意到任何环境不正常的地方了吗
You notice any environmental anomalies?
没有
No.
你们在说什么
What are you guys talking about?
其他三螺旋动物
The other Triple-Helix animals
都会影响环境
all affected the environment.
地震 酸雨 结冰
Earthquakes, acid rain, ice.
所以你们在想大猫会引发什么对吧
So you're wondering what the big cats do, right?
没错
Yes.
你们脚下就是
Well, you're standing on it.
莱纳德·皮尔斯和牧羊人创始人到这里时
When Leonard Pierce and the Shepherd founders first arrived,
这个岛屿只有不到200平方英里
this island was barely 200 square miles.
现在它是那时候的20倍 多亏了剑齿猫
Now, it's 20 times that size, thanks to the saber-tooths.
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
你应该问尼尔森博士
You should ask Dr. Nielsen.
我只知道每几个月
All I know is that every couple months,
岛周围都有海底火山喷发
there are underwater volcanic eruptions around the island
岩浆冷却后...
and when the lava flow cools...
就会出现更多的海滩
more beachfront property.
什么声音
What was that?
怎么了
What's wrong?
不是我们在追踪这只猫
We're not tracking this cat.
是它在追踪我们
It's tracking us.
抓住他们
Get 'em!
你们知道你们干了什么吗
Do you have any idea what you've done?
毁了你的种族灭绝小计谋
Pretty sure we just ruined your little genocide.
你们毁了人类最后的希望
You just destroyed humanity's last hope.
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表