剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
一年前 动物开始出现怪异表现
A year ago, the animals started acting strangely,
但没人注意到
but no one noticed...
直到它们开始攻击人类
...until they began attacking,
相互合作
coordinating,
进化
evolving.
动物变异了
The animals were mutating,
而且速度比所有人预期的都快
and it was happening faster than anyone expected.
政♥府♥想出了一个计划
The government came up with a plan.
感谢诺亚计划
Thanks to the Noah Objective,
六到十年后 全世界的动物数量
in six to ten years, the world's animal population
会再次繁荣起来
will be thriving once again.
雷登国际 您就是我们最宝贵的资源
你不能消灭地球上的所有动物
You cannot exterminate every animal on the planet,
然后再重新繁衍
and then re-populate it.
但扰乱自然母亲会造成灾难
But messing with Mother Nature could be catastrophic,
因此我们一群人开始尽力拯救动物
so a group of us are trying to save the animals.
杰克逊·奥兹和亚伯拉罕·肯亚塔
Jackson Oz and Abraham Kenyatta,
是动物专家
animal experts.
达瑞拉·马赞 是陆军突击队队员
Dariela Marzan, Army Ranger.
杰米·坎贝尔
Jamie Campbell,
政♥府♥研究显示癌症频发与雷登国际无关
是一名在跟踪报导的记者 她找到了我
a reporter who's been following this story, found me,
米奇·摩根 一名兽医病理学家
Mitch Morgan, a veterinary pathologist.
我们将一起找到治好动物的解药
Together, we're going to find a cure for the animals.
时间不多了
Time is running out.
《困兽》前情提要
Previously on Zoo...
不要开火
Hold your fire.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
我叫艾莉森·肖
My name is Allison Shaw,
我是国防部副部长
I'm the Deputy Secretary of Defense,
没错 我嫁给了米奇的父亲
and yes, yes, I was married to Mitch's father.
我跟克洛伊道别的时候
When I was saying good-bye to Chloe,
我流出了黑色的眼泪
I started crying black tears.
你现在的症状跟科瓦奇一样
You're displaying the same symptomology as Kovacs.
所以说我在进化
So I'm evolving.
我们终于有方法阻止这些动物了 用TX-14
We finally have the means to stop these animals-- TX-14.
变异的动物全都会被消灭
Every animal with the mutation will be destroyed.
戴维斯将军 你不能消灭地球上的所有动物
General Davies, you cannot exterminate every animal on the planet.
这是疯子的行为
It's madness.
我尊重你说这句话
I respect that coming from you.
罗伯特·奥兹的儿子
The son of Robert Oz
竟然教训我什么是疯子
lecturing me about madness.
很开心你愿意留下
I'm glad you're gonna stay with us.
你让我留下是想在自己变得跟科瓦奇一样时
You want me here to put a bullet in your head
-让我给你一枪 -没错
- if you end up like Kovacs. - That's right.
如果你失控了 我绝不会犹豫
You go sideways, I won't hesitate.
我保证
That's a promise.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Yeah.
是我带你来了卡拉凯特 我一定要把你带出去
I brought you to Caraquet, and I'm gonna get you out.
快去
Go!
天啊
Oh, my God.
没人说克洛伊的事
No one's talking about Chloe.
没什么好说的
Really not much to say.
她死了
She's gone.
没人肯告诉我怎么死的
No one will tell me how.
-你的老伙计雷登国际 -什么
- Your old pals at Reiden Global. - What?
他们没受到制裁吗
They weren't prosecuted?
没有 事实上
No, and as a matter of fact,
诺亚计划跟他们签了政♥府♥合约
the Noah Objective gave them a government contract
开♥发♥一种很棒的毒气 TX14
to develop this splendid new gas called TX-14,
这毒气能杀死所有染病动物
that will effectively wipe out all the evil animals--
以及大概220万人
oh, and about 2.2 million human beings.
你错过了很多事
You missed a lot.
克洛伊
Chloe...
求你
Please.
他们本打算拿一堆动物
They were gonna do a demonstration
展示毒气的威力
on a bunch of animals using the gas,
但被克洛伊盗走了
but Chloe stole it.
想阻止他们
Tried to stop them.
她受到了戴维斯将军手下一群人的阻击
She got shot at by a bunch of General Davies' men.
她跑到了毒气储存的地方
She managed to make her way to the room where the gas was,
但毒气罐被打裂
but the canister cracked,
气体泄漏了
and gas started leaking out,
本来我们都会没命 但
and we all would've died, but...
但怎么了
But what?
达瑞拉 她关上了门
Dariela. She, uh, sealed the door.
把气体关在了里面
Trapped the gas inside.
还有克洛伊
The gas and Chloe.
这个达瑞拉杀了我的朋友吗
So this Dariela killed my friend?
我也不喜欢这样
I don't like it either.
但她做了她觉得她必须做的
Okay, but she did what she thought she had to do.
我能...
Could I...
什么
What?
一个人待会儿吗
Could I be alone?
嗯
Yeah.
当然
Uh, yeah, sure.
戴维斯将军证实了诺亚计划
General Davies confirms that the Noah Objective
-将按计划进行 -情报员是什么
- is moving forward according to plan. - What's The Courier?
给我点时间
Just give me a minute.
你没有时间了
You don't have a minute, okay?
我们说好的
We had a deal.
我们救了你的果园
We saved your orchard.
告诉我克洛伊的遗言是什么意思
Now tell me what Chloe's last words meant.
好吧
Okay.
几个月前 我们有所发现
A few months ago, we found something.
起初听上去像恶作剧
At first it sounded like a hoax,
但随后 克洛伊发来了巴塔哥尼亚的报告
but then Chloe sent in her report from Patagonia,
其中的联♥系♥不可否认
and the connection was undeniable.
巴塔哥尼亚
Patagonia.
她没告诉我
And she didn't tell me.
她想说的 是我建议她不要
She wanted to; I advised her against it.
至少在我们进一步了解这个之前
Until we knew more... about this.
"这个"是什么
What is "this"?
这份报纸叫做《全球情报员》
This is a newspaper called The Worldwide Courier.
-没听说过 -是没几个人听说过
- Never heard of it. - Not many people have.
怎么了
So what about it?
以下是几个大标题
Well, these are a few of the headlines:
《血雨摧毁作物》
"Blood Rain Decimates Crops."
《蚂蚁制♥造♥闪电》
"Ants Create Lightning."
《树懒引发地震》
"Earthquakes Caused by Sloths."
听着熟悉吗
Sound familiar?
是的 这些都是
Yeah, those are the events
三螺旋动物制♥造♥的事件 怎么了
created by the Triple-Helix animals, so what?
看下日期
Look at the date.
1♥8♥9♥5年5月23日 星期四
血雨摧毁作物
-这是开玩笑吗 -不是
- Is this some sort of joke? - No.
这是1♥8♥9♥5年的报纸
These were written in 1♥8♥9♥5.
你是说...
Are you saying...
这一切以前发生过吗
that all of this has happened before?
好吧 我们见识过不少怪事了 但这个
All right, we've seen a lot of weird stuff, but this?
我们证实了报纸的真实性
We verified their authenticity.
这些报道都是真的
These articles are very real.
1♥8♥9♥5年也有动物做过这种事
The animals also did this in 1♥8♥9♥5?
只有那些引发环境改变的动物
Only the animals causing environmental changes,
三螺旋动物
the Triple-Helix animals.
就是我们需要拿来做解药的那种
The same ones we need for the cure.
-我们 -要制♥造♥解药
- We? - For the cure,
我们需要七种动物的基因化石
we need the genomic fossils of seven specific animals.
如果三螺旋动物已经存在一个多世纪了
If Triple-Helix animals have been around over a hundred years,
我们怎么现在才知道
why are we just hearing about them now?
《全球情报员》当时被视作小报
The Worldwide Courier was viewed like a tabloid.
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表