剧集 | 你家还是我家(2015) | 导航列表
Oliver, I want to apologize.
奥利弗我想要对你道歉
I didn't want to make you feel bad. I really didn't.
我不想让你难过 我真的不想
You're a great son-in-law,
你真的是一个很棒的女婿
and I really enjoyed our talk together.
我真的很享受我们的小谈话
You're not the birthday ruiner.
你并不是生日破坏狂
We will never use that nickname ever again.
我们也不会再用这个绰号♥了
Never, ever.
永远不会
We promise. We love you.
我们承诺 我们爱你
We're so sorry.
我们都感到很抱歉
Will you accept our apology?
你是否愿意接受我们的道歉?
Yeah.
是
Of course.
当然
And it's really cool of you guys
你们这样真诚的道歉
to come to me and apologize like that.
让我很感动
It means a lot.
这对我来说意义重大
You're welcome.
不客气
It was Enzo's idea.
其实这个主意是恩佐出的
Okay.
好了
I'm pretty sure this thing is all set.
我很肯定这些东西都设置好了
How did it go?
怎么样了?
Not great.
不是很好
She said she didn't think I would be famous.
她说她不认为我会变得出名
Hey, don't believe her. She's a bitch, and she sucks.
嘿 别相信她 她就是个婊砸 垃圾
Sad.
真伤心
So, who's ready for the surprise?
好了 现在谁做好了接受惊喜的准备了?
It's Dani's baby video.
告诉你们吧 是黛妮的婴儿录像
It's in the hospital room right after she was born.
这是记录了她刚出生时的录像
Okay.
行了
Let's just watch.
让我们赶紧看看吧
Look at baby Dani.
看看黛妮宝贝
She's so small in dad's hands.
在爸爸的手上她显得多么娇小
You are so cute. You really are a princess.
你真的非常可爱 就像一个公主
I look fat.
我看起来有点胖
Honey, you were perfect.
亲爱的 你是完美的
I love you all so much.
我非常地爱你
Aww. We love you too, dad.
噢 我们也爱你 爸
Oh, look, it's dad with a ponytail.
噢 快看 爸爸留着马尾辫
I've never seen you with one.
我之前从来没有见过
Oh, wait. I want to see it.
噢 等等 我也想看
Baby, rewind it. Okay.
亲爱的 倒回录像 好
Oliver, uh, be careful,
奥利弗 额 慢点
'cause it was cued up to a specific...
因为那是个特别的...
It won't stop rewinding.
倒回停不下来了
I'm pushing the button but nothing's happening.
我正拼命的按按钮但是貌似没有用
I can see the head. Here she comes.
我看到头了 她要出来了
Turn it off!
快关掉它!
Aah!
啊!
I'm sorry, everyone.
对不起,各位
My name is Small-iver...
我真的该叫小利弗...
And I'm a birthday ruiner.
我是个生日破坏狂
I can't believe I saw your mom giving birth to Dani.
我真不敢相信我刚看到你母亲生黛妮的过程
Like, actually giving birth. Like, right there.
总觉得不可能 但是却实实在在的发生了
Your dad was way too crazy with the zoom.
你的爸爸真是一个疯狂的人
Okay, here's the deal...
好了 你看这样行不行...
We're never gonna talk about it again, okay?
我们今后不要再讨论这件事了 好吗?
We're gonna pretend it never happened.
我们也要假装它从来没发生过
Got it. Okay. Great idea.
知道了 行 好主意
Never happened.
从来没发生过
I just can't get that image out of my mind.
可那画面在我脑海中挥之不去
Neither can I,
我也一样
but it's never gonna go away until we stop talking about it.
它永远不会消去除非我们不再讨论了
Can I say one more thing about it?
我可以再多说一句么
No. All right.
不行 好吧
Fine. What is it?
好的 怎么了
It's...
它就像是...
It looked just like the cake.
就像是那块蛋糕
Oh, God, why?! I'm sorry.
噢 天啊 为什么? 抱歉
I'm done now. I'm done. Oh!
现在我说完了 真的完了 哦
It really did look like the cake, didn't it?
它真的像那块蛋糕 不是吗?
Right? Yeah.
是吧? 是的
Ha ha ha!
哈哈哈
剧集 | 你家还是我家(2015) | 导航列表