剧集 | 你家还是我家(2015) | 导航列表
I can't. I'm sorry, Colin.
我做不到 对不起 科林
I love you, I really do, but I can't do this to Maya.
我爱你 真的很爱 但是我不能这样对玛雅
She's my best friend.
她是我最好的朋友
W-- I just broke up with her for you.
什么 我刚为你和她分手了
I know, but maybe in a couple of months.
我知道 但是也许可以在两三个月之后
No!This is over!
不!已经结束了!
I'm done with both of you!
我受够你们两个了!
You know,I can't believe the last time
我不敢相信上次
I was at this house,at that party
就在这个房♥子 在那个派对
you and I had sex on this table and that box.
我们就是在这个桌子和那个箱子上做♥爱♥
Now nothing!
现在什么都没了!
It's like --I don't get it!
这就像...我真搞不明白!
I had a party at your house, guys.
我是在你们房♥子里办了个派对 两位
Look, look!There are your girls!
喔 看那!你们的女儿出来了!
It's okay, Lucy. You'll find another boyfriend.
没关系的 露西 你会找到另一个男朋友的
You're gonna be okay, I promise.
你会没事的 我保证
Oh!We have good girls.
噢! 我们的这些好女孩
It's hard to believe they're so damaged.
真不敢相信她们受到过虐待
What? Sorry?
什么? 我没听清?
I know what you're doing to the girls, Kelli.
我知道你对女孩们都做了什么 凯莉
You did.
你说了
You did tell her I went back to work.
你真的告诉她我回去工作了
No, I didn't.I promise.
不 我没有 我保证
You know what? I'm glad you know.
你知道么 我真高兴你知道了
I'm proud of what I'm doing.
我为我做的事情感到自豪
My only regret is that I didn't start doing it
我唯一的遗憾是 我没有在我的女儿们
when the girls were still babies.
还小的时候就开始这样做
I am shocked.
我真是惊呆了
I thought you would deny it.
我以为你会否认的
Deny it?
否认
I want everyone to know.
我想让每个人都知道
And it's good for the girls.
而且对我的姑娘们有好处
Sure, they cried the first few times I did it
当然 一开始我这样做的时候她们会哭
but then they got used to it.
但是后来她们就习惯了
Oliver, I can't believe you stand by
奥利弗 我真不敢相信
and allow this to happen.
你居然对这种事情袖手旁观
Mom, I support it.
老妈 我支持她这样做
And if you saw how happy it makes her, you would, too.
而且如果你看到这件事让她多开心 你也会支持的
Seriously, it's like she can't stop smiling.
真的 这让她笑得合不拢嘴
And in the mornings
在早上
I get dressed two hours before I need to
我会提前两个小时起来穿衣打扮
because I'm so excited.
因为我真是太兴奋了
You have a special outfit for it?
你特地准备了特殊装备
Plus, I get paid good money to do it.
另外 我做这件事能获得可观的收入
What?
什么
Who in the world would pay you to yell at your children?
这世界上有谁会付钱给你 让你对着孩子大吼大叫
Wait, what?
等等 你说什么
Are we talking about me going back to work?
我们不是在说我回去工作的事情吗
Oh! Oh!
噢! 噢!
Wait a second. Mom, what is going on?
等一下 老妈 发生什么事了
I'll show you what's going on.
我让你看看发生了什么
Claire,tell her what you told me.
克莱尔 把你刚才跟我说的话 给她复述一遍
Okay.
好的
This drawing-- it may show a problem.
这幅图 它可能反映了一个问题
Spider-man?
蜘蛛侠
What is that?! It stays, Mom.
这是什么鬼 它是在那的 妈
It certainly does not!
它当然不该在那!
A-are you talking about Emma's drawing?
你是在说艾玛的画吗?
I don't see a problem.
我没看出来什么问题啊
It's adorable.
它很可爱啊
As everyone knows
大家都知道
I'm working on my associate degree in psychology.
我正在修心理学的专科学位
I didn't know.
我就不知道
It's a silly drawing by a little girl.
这是一个小女孩画的蠢萌图
It doesn't mean anything.
它什么都说明不了
I'm sorry, Kelli, but this drawing
真抱歉 凯丽 但是这幅画
shows the girls scared and cowering.
显示出了女孩们的恐惧和畏缩
Based on my extensive studies
根据我广泛的研究
I can say that there's indications
我可以说这里面有一些迹象
that whoever drew this has fear and resentment issues
无论是谁画的这幅画 她都是带着对母亲形象的
with the mother figure.
恐惧和怨恨的
You think the picture says all that?
你认为这幅画说明了这些
I was just as surprised as you.
我也和你一样 好惊讶
Oh, this is not gonna end well.
噢 这不会有个好结局了
I like it.
我喜欢
There's so many good shows here tonight.
今晚这里真是有太多好戏看了
You think my daughters are scared of me?
你认为我的女儿们害怕我
The writing's on the fridge, Kelli.
证据就在冰箱上呢 凯丽
Come with me.
跟我来
Weston residence.
这里是韦斯顿家
Hi, Lucy. It's Kelli.
嗨 露西 是我 凯丽
Would you please hand the phone to Emma?
你能把电♥话♥递给艾玛吗?
It's your mom.
你妈妈
Hi, Mom. Hi, baby.
嗨 妈妈 嗨 宝贝
Quick question.
问你个小问题
Do you remember the drawing we brought with us
你记得我们带到你爷爷家的
to your grandparents' house?
那幅画吗?
Yes.
记得
Who was that drawing of, honey?
那都画了谁 亲爱的?
It was of me and Hannah
那上面是我和汉娜
and Grandma Ricky.
还有奶奶里奇
Thanks, baby. We'll see you in a few minutes.
谢谢 宝贝 我们马上就回去了
Okay. Bye.
好的 拜拜
Well,I guess you were right, Kelli.
好吧 我觉得你是对的 凯丽
It doesn't mean anything.
它什么都说明不了
Just a silly drawing by a little girl.
仅仅是一个小女孩画的蠢萌图
Claire, you should think twice
克莱尔 在指责别人什么之前
before accusing people of things.
你应该三思
Apologize to Kelli.
向凯丽道歉
I'm sorry, Kelli?
对不起 凯丽
Good! All is forgiven.
太好了!一切皆可宽恕
We won't speak of this again.
这事以后就不要再提了
Now, who wants cake?
现在 谁想要蛋糕
I can't believe your dad called the spa
我真不敢相信你♥爸♥爸为了我们
and talked them into staying open late for us.
打电♥话♥给温泉馆 说服他们推迟打烊
I don't think it was so much talking them into it
我觉得 不是我爸嘴皮子厉害
as it was paying them into it.
事实是 有钱能使鬼推磨
Well, it was really sweet.
噢 那真是太贴心了
Do you really want to put your feet on the Colin sex table?
你确定你愿意把脚放在科林做♥爱♥的桌子上
Aah!I totally forgot about that.
啊!我完全忘了这件事
A massage plus getting a rare win over your mother?
泡了温泉加上难得击败了你妈妈一次
Tonight was a good night.
今晚可真棒
Who doesn't put their son's drawings on the fridge?
谁会不把儿子的画贴在冰箱上呢
I meant for accusing me of abusing our children.
我在说 她用那幅画来指责我虐待孩子的事情
Right. Yes. Of course. That's the big one.
对 是 当然 那才是重点
But also my drawing.
不过我的画也是重点啊
I can't believe she actually thought
我真不敢相信她竟然
all that horrible stuff about you.
把那些可怕的事情往你身上想
I can't believe we have the same taste
我真不敢相信我们和你的父母
in hotel porn as your parents.
在酒店情♥色♥上有同样的品味
Ugh.
啊
Do you ever wish you'd married someone else?
你有没有想过要嫁给别人?
Not even once.
从来没有
Hello?
喂
Are the babysitters coming back, or can I go to bed?
保姆要回来了吗 还是说我可以洗洗睡了
剧集 | 你家还是我家(2015) | 导航列表