剧集 | 你家还是我家(2015) | 导航列表
Um, may I use your bathroom? Oh, of course.
嗯我能用一下你家的卫生间吗 噢当然
It's right around there, dear.
就在右转角处 亲爱的
Oh, no, don't use that one. Use the one in the back.
噢不 别用那个 用后面的那个
Why? Is there a difference?
为什么 这有什么区别吗
Uh, that one is just better for you.
那个只是更适合你
It's much cleaner.
那一个更干净
I wouldn't want her telling her bank-president father
我可不想她告诉她那当银行长的父亲
that the Westons don't have clean bathrooms.
威士顿家连个干净的厕所都没有
Good catch, mom.
干得漂亮 妈妈
I don't like that your brothers are fighting over that couch.
我不喜欢你兄弟们在沙发上打架
I know.
我知道
If only they knew what they were actually fighting over.
要是他们知道他们在为什么争夺的话
What do you mean?
你是什么意思
That's not the couch we grew up on.
那不是我们小时候玩耍的沙发
What do you mean that's not the same couch?
什么叫做不是以前的沙发了
Okay.
好吧
Uh, so, two years ago,I was talking to Claire
恩 两年前 我和克莱尔讨论
about getting a spray tan...
要不要做美黑...
You know, so I can wear shirts less.
你知道的 这样我就可以少穿一点
And she said I shouldn't waste all that money
她说我不该浪费那么多钱
when she could do it for free.
她可以免费帮我做
And, you know, she does it to Jason all the time.
你是知道的 她一直都在帮杰森做美黑
And, uh...
恩
I was still living here, you guys were out of town,
我当时仍然住在这里 而你们去了外地
so we just did it here.
所以我们在这儿进行了
Okay.
完事啦
Cool. How do I look?
不错耶 我看起来怎样
Great.
很棒
Really great.
太棒了
Just amazing.
简直不可思议
There's a spot that's uneven.
有些地方没涂抹匀净
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm just gonna...
哦 好了 好啦 我只是
Oh, my...
哦 我的天..
What?
什么
Uh, I think we're good.
哦 我觉得已经可以了
Um, you know what?
哦 你知道吗
You just need to stay still until it dries.
你得待在这儿 一直等到喷雾变干
All right, I'll just grab this and get it out of the way.
好吧 让我抓住这儿 把这块布拿开
Oh, God! Oh.
哦 天呐
It wasn't dry yet, was it?
这还没干 对吧
Maybe?
应该是
Oh, oh.
天呐
Aw, shit!
哦 去屎
We tried to clean it off, but it wouldn't go away.
我们试着弄干净 但是那块污渍没法去掉
It... it looked like a brown person
那就像一个棕色的人
was sitting on the couch.
坐在沙发上
I mean, so, we searched for two days
我的意思是 为了找到一样的沙发
to try to find an identical couch,
我们整整找了两天
'cause I knew if you saw a brown person on the couch,
因为我知道 如果你看见沙发上有棕色的人影
you would freak out.
你会疯掉的
I mean, I was upset to see it there.
我是说 我也很难过发生了这件事
It was so gross!
这太糟糕了
Oh, my God!
哦 天呐
You are totally racist!
你这完全是种族歧视主义
This whole family is totally crazy racist!
这整个家族都是疯狂的种族主义者
I didn't think people like you still existed.
我不敢相信现在还有你们这样的人存在
You people are disgusting.
你们太令人恶心了
I'm out of here.
我要离开这儿
"You people"?
你们这群人
That's offensive.
太不礼貌了
Why would she say something like that?
她为什么会说出这样的话
Who knows?
谁知道呢
She's crazy.
脑子秀逗了
I'm really sorry I ruined the couch...
我真的很抱歉毁掉了沙发
And that I didn't tell you about it.
还有 我现在才告诉你真♥相♥
I didn't realize everyone had so many memories on it.
我并没有意识到 这个沙发上有这么多美好的回忆
I mean, you must have some pretty great ones, too.
我是说 你肯定也有过关于它的美好回忆
I'm so happy it turned out to be nothing.
我很开心事情都解决了
Me too.
我也是
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too, Rebecca.
我也爱你 丽贝卡
It's just a couch.
那只是一个沙发
Time to leave for the... oh, my lord!
是时候走了 哦 我的神啊
What the hell is going on?
你们到底在干嘛
Stay out of it, mom. This has to be done.
妈妈 离这儿远点 就快完事了
All right, dad, let's do this! Count us down.
好的 爸爸 倒计时
Louis, you're allowing this?
路易斯 你居然允许他们这样做
It's perfectly okay, honey.
没关系 亲爱的
Boys need to do things like this sometimes.
男孩们有时候需要这么做
And I have 10 bucks on Jason.
我出十块赌杰森赢
One, two, three... fight!
一 二 三 开战
Ohh! Oh, my God!
哦 老天
Oh! What?!
哦 怎么啦
I did it!
我赢啦
I got him! The couch is mine!
我打败他了 沙发是我的了
I'm king of the couch!
我是沙发的主人
Hooray!
恭喜
There you go.
就这样了
Baby, are you okay?
亲爱的 你还好吗
I'm fine. I'm fine.
我还好 我没事
I let him win.
我故意让他赢的
Dad.
爹地
I think I broke your picture, though.
我好像打碎了你的摄影作品
How did it get down there?
你是怎么搞的
Let me take a look. No, no, no!
让我看看 不 不 不
I, uh... I have a friend who's
我有一个朋友 他是修复照片方面的专家
I'll put it in my car right now.
我现在就把它放到车里
I'm gonna help you.
我来帮你
Okay.
好
Wow. Thank you again. No problem.
再次感谢你 客气什么
My photo-expert friend will lose the picture,
我的照片专家朋友会不慎丢失这张照片
and no one will ever see this again.
然后不会有人再看见它了
And we won't tell anyone about it?
我们也不会告诉其他人吧
Never. It's in the vault.
不会的 这是我们之间的秘密
Okay.
好的
Hey, where's Sharman?
嗨 沙曼去哪儿了
Oh, she's not coming.
哦 她不来了
See? I told you.
看吧 我早说过
They never last.
他们不会长久的
I can't believe that's Claire.
真不敢想象那是克莱尔
Don't touch her. What are you doing?
不要碰她 你在干嘛
And look at this dude next to her.
快看这个家伙在她的旁边
Baby, stop. I'm driving.
亲爱的 别闹了 我在开车
What was that?
你在干什么
Hmm?
嗯
Nothing.
没什么
Oh, my God, Oliver.
哦 天呐 奥利弗
Did you really take fried shrimp from the club
你真的从会馆偷拿了炸虾
and put it in your pocket?
放到你的口袋里吗
Maybe.
是吧
I want a kiss, but not a shrimp.
我想要一个吻 而不是一只炸虾
I'm sorry, baby.
宝贝抱歉
But it's good, right?
但味道不错 对吧
Not bad.
不赖
Delicious.
挺美味
剧集 | 你家还是我家(2015) | 导航列表