剧集 | 你家还是我家(2015) | 导航列表
So, how sad should we be?
我们到底应该表现的有多伤心呢
She was only my great aunt.
她只是我的姨婆
Lived in Miami, barely visited.
住在迈阿密 跟我们很少往来
No one really liked her.
实际上 没人喜欢她
So I'd say medium.
所以 中等程度
Medium sad.
中等悲伤
Cool. I'm really good at medium sad.
很好 我最擅长就是中等悲伤
Check it out.
秀给你看
Killed it.
很到位
Did you ever have the death talk with the girls?
你跟女儿们讲过死亡这个问题了吗
No, I'm still trying to figure out what to say.
没有 我还在想怎么说更好
Honey, she died four days ago.
宝贝 她都去世四天了
Look, you just have to be honest with them.
听着 你只要对她们坦诚就行
Not like my parents were
不要像我爸妈一样
when they told me our dog went to live on a farm.
竟然骗我说我们家的狗跑到农场去了
Oh, no. They did the old farm trick?
噢 不是吧 他们用老掉牙的农场那招?
Oh, yeah. And not just with pets.
是的 而且不只是用在宠物上
My grandma lives there, a neighbor
据说我的祖母 一个邻居
my Spanish teacher, Captain Kangaroo...
西班牙语老师 袋鼠船长(一部动画片的人物)也都去了那个农场
When did they finally tell you?
他们什么时候把真♥相♥告诉了你
Oh, they didn't.
到现在都没有
No, when I was 9
不 我9岁的时候知道了真♥相♥
I called Amtrak to find out when the next train was leaving
因为我打给铁路公♥司♥问他们下一趟
for Happy-Rainbow-Candy-Farm.
去彩虹糖农场的列车发车时间
We are getting close, though.
但我们马上要到了
You really should tell them.
你真的该跟她们说了
Okay, here goes.
好吧 现在就说
Girls.
女儿们
Sometimes, when you're old,your body stops working.
你们知道 人老了之后 身体就会停止工作
And when that happens, it's called...
当身体真的停止了之后 这种就叫
Oh, honey. No, no, no. I got this.
噢 亲爱的 不要打断 我能说好
It's called death, and it can make people sad...
这种叫做死亡 而且会使我们感到悲伤
Baby.
宝贝
Because they go to a better place.
因为他们去了更好的地方
And you can still love them very much, just...
而且你依旧可以爱他们 只是
Kelli, their headphones are in.
凯莉 她们戴着耳机呢
Hey, girls.
嘿 女儿们
Headphones.
耳机
What's up?
怎么了
Grandad's aunt died. It's sad.
外公的姨妈过世了 真令人伤心
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
Wow.
哇哦
Killed it.
很到位
Okay, everybody, look at me.
好了 所有人 看着我
Oh, kids!
噢 孩子们
Sounders just won on penalty kicks!
海湾人队刚刚赢了点球大战
Wow.
哇哦
We thought the mood would be a little different here.
我们还以为这儿的气氛会有点悲伤呢
Why, did you not hear me? The Sounders just won!
为什么 你没听到吗 海湾队刚赢了!
No, because a family member died
听见了 不过一个家庭成员去世了
and people usually act sad when that happens?
而通常这种事发生后 人们都表现得伤心啊
Yeah, we thought maybe you would want everyone
是呀 我们以为你会让每个人
to talk about our feelings and stuff.
都谈谈自己的感受之类的
No, no, no. I'm fine.
不 不 不需要 我很好
He may not admit it
他可能不愿承认
but I know he's grieving on the inside.
但我知道他心里真的是伤心的
Sex this morning was lackluster at best.
早上我们爱爱时他的表现只能算一般般
Look, I got the phone call,I was sad, then I wasn't.
听着 我接到那通电♥话♥的时候是很伤心 但之后就没事了
And the only reason it was lackluster I hadn't had my morning coffee yet.
早上做♥爱♥质量一般主要是因为我没喝咖啡
Phone bomb.
手♥机♥炸♥弹♥
God, I hate that game!
天啊 我讨厌这种游戏
Shawni, your son just threw my phone again.
肖妮 你儿子刚又扔我手♥机♥了
Isn't he hilarious?
他是不是很逗
So creative.
真有创造力
You know, he invited that game himself.
你知道吗 他自己想出的这个游戏
I don't understand that game.
我都不了解这游戏是什么
Yeah, neither do I. But I know he won.
是呀 我也是 但我知道他赢了
Yeah!
耶
Hey, everybody.
嗨 大家好
Hey, nugget.
嗨 小鸡块
Hey, Dani.
嗨 丹妮
Nice Sounders jersey.
海湾队运动服很好看
Thank you.
谢谢
I had to date, like, six of the players
我差不多约了他们中的六个队员
before I even got one.
才得到这一件
Um, you know you can just buy those, right?
额 其实你是买♥♥得到的 对吧
Yeah!
恩
Hey, Kelli, you guys have a will? 'Course.
嗨 凯莉 你们立遗嘱了吗 当然
You have one, right?
你也立了 对吗
No.
没有
But since aunt Megan died
但是 在梅根姨婆去世之后
I decided that I needed one because
我决定立一个 因为我觉得
if one of us is gonna die young, it will be me.
如果我们之中会有人英年早逝的话 会是我
So, I decided I want to be cremated
所以 我想好了我想要火葬
and I want you and Dani to spread my ashes in the Casbah.
还有你和丹妮要把我的骨灰撒在卡斯巴(北非)
The Casbah?
卡斯巴?
Yeah, because I love the clash
对 我真的很喜欢卡斯巴
and "Rock The Casbah" was my favorite song.
而且“摇滚卡斯巴”是我最喜欢的一首歌♥
I think it's in Turkey or something.
我觉得那地方应该在土耳其附近
You want us to go to Turkey?
你想让我们去土耳其?
That seems really far.
那听起来好远的感觉
It is, but guys, I'm dead.
是很远 但是 我死了啊
You have to do it.
你们一定要做到
Yeah, yeah, of course we'll do it.
好 好 我们当然会
But how about, instead of Turkey...
但不去土耳其 而去
Hawaii?
夏威夷怎么样
I'd totally spread stuff in Hawaii.
我就特别想在夏威夷撒东西(传播东西)
Everyone, I thought it might be nice
大家听着 我觉得我们都坐下来
if we all just sat here together
每个人回忆一件关于
and everybody said one thing
你们梅根姨婆的事
they're gonna miss about aunt Megan.
一定会非常棒
Really?
你在逗我吗
Gil.
吉尔
She was family.
她是我们的亲人
Aww, the parrot she gave us.
噢 这鹦鹉是她给我们的
She didn't give it to us. It was on loan.
她没给我们 只是借我们而已
She always made that perfectly clear.
她说的特别清楚
Stingy old coot.
那个老吝啬鬼
Okay, so, who wants to go first, hmm?
好了 所以 谁要第一个说呢
Just something you remember about her.
说一些有关她的回忆
Shawni, do you want to go first?
肖妮 你先来怎么样
Something nice?
好的方面
I know she could be a little gruff.
我知道她有时候脾气不好
But you have to be able to think of something positive to say.
但你一定能想起来哪怕一点点好事吧
Okay. Um...
应该吧 呃
Yo, aunt Megan. You look fly.
呦 梅根阿姨 您这身打扮好潮啊
You smell homeless.
你闻上去像个流浪汉
She really cared about the homeless?
她真的很关心流浪者
Great!
好极了
Dani, what about you?
丹妮 该你了
Do you have something nice to share?
你有什么好的回忆要分享么
Um...
呃
You know, Dani
你知道的 丹妮
at my home in Miami
我在迈阿密的家里
I have a zen rock garden.
有一座岩石花♥园♥
That sounds so cool.
真是高大上啊
You're dumber than every rock in that garden.
而你比那花♥园♥里的任何一块岩石都要蠢
She liked to garden?
她喜欢园艺
Aww, that's nice, sweet pea.
哦 这条不错 真贴心
Kelli, Oliver?
凯莉 奥利弗?
剧集 | 你家还是我家(2015) | 导航列表