剧集 | 你家还是我家(2015) | 导航列表
No, and why wouldn't you?
是啊 你为啥不想
Because it would be rude
因为那样不礼貌
and would hurt your feelings,wouldn't it?
挺伤你感情的 是吧
Yes, it would.
是 是这样
So, if you rummage through my closet
那么 你在我的结婚纪念日这天
and my personal belongings in my house on my anniversary,
翻我的衣柜和私人物品是不是
is that rude?
也很不礼貌呢
Might that hurt my feelings?
是不是也挺伤我感情的
Yes.
是
Good. Then it's settled.
好的 那就这样吧
I accept your apology.
我接受你的道歉
How'd it go?
怎么样
Are you familiar with my ass?
你对我的屁♥股♥熟悉不
Very.
很熟
I am, too, now, 'cause I just had it handed to me.
我的愚蠢(屁♥股♥)被原封不动的还回来了
Jason. What's up, dad?
杰森 咋了 爸
When did you get your vasectomy?
你什么时候做的结扎
How did you know?
你咋知道的
I recognize the walk.
我认出来那种走路姿势了
I got snipped, too, you know?
我也被剪了 你知道吗
I haven't even told Claire yet.
我还没告诉克莱尔
Well, you got to tell her, son.
儿子 你得告诉他
I know, dad. What?
我知道啊 咋了
They snipped your balls off, too?
他们也把你的蛋蛋剪了吗
Okay, everybody,can we gather around the couch
好的大伙们 能不能都来沙发这里
for just a minute?
就一会会
Mom, dad.
妈妈 爸爸
In honor of your anniversary,
我想做一些事
I wanted to do a little somthing
来庆祝下你们的结婚纪念日
to celebrate your past and your future.
庆祝下你们走过的路和你们的未来
Ta-da!
看
Oh! A new porch swing!
哇哦 新的秋千
Oh, Oliver, it's beautiful.
奥利弗 很漂亮啊
Oh, Oliver,this is the best present
奥利弗 这是我们能收到的
we ever could have gotten.
最好的礼物了
And all this work.
你为我们做的一切
Oh, I love it and I love you.
我爱死它了 爱死你了
I love you, too, mom.
妈妈我也爱你
I crushed it.
我做到了
Why are you avoiding me?
你为什么在躲我
I need to talk to you.
我得和你谈谈
Look, I-I got to talk to you, all right?
我 我也得和你谈谈 好吗
I'... I'm sorry.
我 我很抱歉
God, I went out last night with some friends,
我昨天晚上和朋友出去了
we got really drunk,and I ended up with a...
我们都喝多了 最后我
A vasectomy.
做了结扎手术
What?
啥
It's so stupid. I'm sorry.
我太傻了 对不起
It's okay.
没关系啦
I mean, it's super weird thing to do with your friends.
我意思是你和你小伙伴们做这事太怪了
But it's... it's okay.
但是 没关系
No, it's not okay.
谁说没事
I should've talked about this with you.
我本该和你说这个的
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
No, it doesn't matter.
不 没关系
Of course it matters, honey.
宝贝 这个当然有关系了
Come on. What do you mean?
拜托 你什么意思
'Cause, baby, I'm pregnant.
因为 亲爱的 我怀孕了
A-are you serious?
你说真的吗
Yeah.I mean, I took three tests.
是啊 我做了三次妊娠测试
Well, four,but one fell in the toilet,
好吧四次 但有一次掉厕所了
and I was like,"bleagh, I'm not..."
我想着 “好恶心 不想捡”
We're having a baby?
我们要有宝宝了吗
We're having a baby. Oh, my God.
我们要有宝宝了 哦 天哪
Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!
噢噢噢噢
Oh. Guys.
伙计们
We're having a baby.
我们要有宝宝了
Oh, my gosh!
我的天哪
Another Weston baby?!
韦斯顿家又要有新成员了吗
This is the best present anyone could have ever given me!
这是我收到过的最好的礼物
Don't lie it!
没逗我啊
That's fantastic!
太棒了
Oh, my God. Seriously?
天哪 真的这样吗
Oh, my God, Oliver.
天哪 奥利弗
Today is the day I am totally gonna beat your mom.
我能感觉到我今天
I can just feel it.
一定会完胜你妈
Kelli, babe,
凯丽 宝贝
I'm so gonna beat my brother at gift-giving.
我都做好准备在礼物上赢我老哥了
I mean, there is, like,
我想说
no way she can talk her way out of this.
她怎么就能轻描淡写的把这事翻篇呢
This swing is the best present ever!
这个秋千是最好的礼物
Oh, babe, you missed our turn.
宝贝 你忘记拐弯了
Oh, babe, you missed our turn.
哦宝贝你忘记拐弯了
No, seriously,you missed the turn.
不 我说真的 你忘记拐弯了
Shit, I'm sorry.
该死的 不好意思
剧集 | 你家还是我家(2015) | 导航列表