剧集 | 你家还是我家(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, my God! I'm getting married?!
我的天呀 我要结婚了
It happened!
这不是梦
Thank you so much.
太感谢你了
Wait. I thought you proposed to Jason.
等下 我还以为是你跟杰森求婚的
I did... Three times.
是的我求了 三次
He kept saying no.
他一直说不
That was a really sweet story, Claire.
那真是个甜蜜的故事 克莱尔
I hid the photo. We're good.
我把照片藏起来了 没事了
Thank you.
谢谢
So... bam... sweet, important memory.
所以...duang...甜蜜的 重要的回忆
Couch is mine, Dawg.
沙发是我的 兄弟
Mm. I can beat it.
我有更好的回忆
You better not be thinking of telling the story
你最好不是想说那件事
I think you're thinking about telling.
我觉得你就是想说那件事
Oh, I am. I want the couch.
对啊 我想要沙发
I'm telling the story.
我要说那件事了
So, Kelli and I had only been married about a year.
那时我和凯丽才结婚一年
Mom and dad were giving us a bookcase
老爸老妈本来要给我们一个书橱
but they were at a movie.
但他们去看电影了
We had been out to dinner with some friends
我们刚好和朋友出去吃晚饭
and we stopped by here after.
就顺便来这一趟
Hello, hello!
你好 你好!
Baby, they're not here.
宝贝 他们不在这儿
Come on. Help me move this.
过来 帮我搬一下
We've been married for a year
我们结婚都一年了
and your mother still doesn't like me.
你妈妈还是不喜欢我
What are you talking about? My mother loves you.
你在说些什么啊 我妈妈爱死你了
Honey, just the other day, she said to me...
亲爱的 就在前几天 她对我说...
Listen, does it matter? I love you!
听着 这重要吗 我爱你啊
That's what matters, baby.
这才是重点 宝贝
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Mm.
么
Hmm.
嗯
I want to do it.
我想做
Right here.
就在这里
On her couch!
在 她的沙发上!
Okay, I don't know.
好吧 我不知道
That seems like kind of a bad idea. It's so good.
听起来不是个好主意 这很好的
Whoa! Okay.
噢好吧
Geez, I guess somebody had a little too much wine tonight.
天啊 我猜今天晚上某人喝得有点醉哈
Wow! So you're... Really doing this. Okay.
哇噢 所以你...真的想这样做 好吧
Hmm. Hmm.
嗯嗯
Oh.
噢
Hello, hello, Kelli.
你好你好 凯丽
Hello, hello, Ricky.
你好你好 里奇
Where's Oliver?
奥利弗在哪?
Uh, he's in...
呃 他在...
The bathroom.
卫生间
Oh, what a terrible movie. I left halfway through.
多糟糕的一部电影啊 我中途就走了
Ohh, I need a drink.
我想要喝一杯
Hey, Kelli.
嘿 凯丽
Well, I'm tired. I'm just gonna head upstairs.
好了我累了 我就上楼了
Yeah, I think that's a great idea.
好的 我觉得这主意不错
Okay, get off, get off!
好了 下来下来
I can't get off with your parents in the house.
你♥爸♥妈在屋子里呢 我不能把衣服脱下来
Oh, that kind of "get off," okay.
噢是那个下来 好吧
Why are you making me watch you have sex?
为什么要我看着你们爱爱
Oh, my God, no. I was just...
噢不 我的天 不 我只是
That is what I was thinking during the entire movie.
我看电影时 一直在想这个问题
There was so much sex in it.
里面有太多做♥爱♥的画面了
I thought, "I don't want to be watching this.
我当时想 我做这种事情的时候才不想被围观
You know, this is private. This is for the bedroom."
你知道的 这是隐私 应该在卧室发生的
Totally agree with you.
完全同意你的意见
You know, I don't want to embarrass you, honey
你知道的 我不想让你感到尴尬 亲爱的
but you have a button undone.
但是你有颗扣子开了
Oh, my God!
我的天
hat could've been so embarrassing.
再尴尬不过的了
You do look flushed. Do you have a fever?
你脸看起来好红 你发烧了吗
No, no, no! I'm fine!
没没没 我很好!
I'm fine.
我没事
So, were you gonna head upstairs or...
所以 你是要上楼了还是...
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
噢对 对
Good night.
晚安
Night.
安
Oh, my God! That was so close!
噢我的天 就差一点儿!
My heart is still racing.
我的心还在砰砰直跳呢
Ohh, what a terrible movie.
电影太糟糕了
Not nearly enough sex.
做♥爱♥场景太少了
Good night, Kel.
晚安 凯丽
Good night, Oliver.
晚安 奥利弗
Night, pop.
安 老爸
Oh, you had sex in front of mom and dad.
噢你们在爸妈面前做♥爱♥
That is the funniest
这是我听过最有趣
most screwed-up story I've ever heard.
最令人紧张的故事了
But how in the world is that like a good, important memory?
但那个故事里到底有什么好的 重要的回忆呢
It's the night we made Emma.
那晚我们制♥造♥了艾玛
Oh. Wait.
等等
You finished with mom like five feet away?
你们俩做完了 而老妈就在几步之外的地方?
Whatever. I'm still taking the couch.
不管怎样 我还是要拿走沙发
No way!
门都没有!
Dude, we have a life-making memory.
老兄 我们有个制♥造♥生命的回忆
What is more important than that?
还有什么比那更重要的呢
Come on. The couch is mine.
得了吧 沙发是我的
Now, now, buddy, I have news for you...
现在 马上 兄弟 我要宣布个消息...
The couch has already happened.
沙发的归属权已经生效了
It's mine. What are you talking about?!
是我的 你在说什么?
Dad already said that I could have it!
老爸已经说了 它是我的!
I don't care what dad said! I'm taking it!
我才不管老爸说什么 我要拿走它!
All right, you know what? What?
好吧 你知道吗 什么
There's one way to settle this.
现在有一个办法解决这件事
King of the couch.
沙发之王
Winner takes it.
赢家拿走它
Buddy. Really?
兄弟 真的?
Go get your gear. This is happening.
去拿你的装备 比赛开始了
Ladies, clear the furniture!
女士们 把家具挪开!
Thanks for helping me with that photo.
谢谢你替我解决照片的事情
You saved my butt.
你保护了我的利益
Hey, we need to stick together. Yeah.
嘿 我们要团结一致 对
How did my picture end up in the pantry?
这幅照片怎么能放在储物室
That's where you hid it?! The pantry?!
你就把它藏那儿了 储物室?
I didn't have a lot of time.
我没有太多时间
I wanted to hear your couch-dance story.
我想听你的沙发舞故事
Oh, that was so great.
噢那太好了
What's this?
这是什么
Ah, some picture of my dad's.
我老爸的一幅照片
Oh, no. She's gonna recognize me! Go.
噢不 她要认出我来了 快去
I got this.
明白
Hey, hey, hey!
嘿 嘿 嘿!
Get away from that.
从这里走开
I was just looking at it.
我只是盯着它看看
Well, don't. Just move along.
那也不能 走开就行
Uh, it's not like I was gonna steal it.
我可不是想偷它哦
Ha ha. Well, you sure can't now.
哈哈 你现在肯定偷不了
I got my eye on you.
我一直盯着你呢
Okay, Kelli, make it go away.
好了凯丽 把它拿走
I'll just put it in my car. Okay.
我把它放在我车里 好吧
Okay.
好的
It's so nice that you're going to dinner with us, Sharman.
你能和我们一起享用晚餐真是太好了 沙曼
I hope we get to see more of you.
我希望我们能多见见你
Well, at least some one does.
好吧 至少有人会这么做
剧集 | 你家还是我家(2015) | 导航列表