剧集 | 你家还是我家(2015) | 导航列表
A symbolic house key.
具有象征意义的钥匙
So wait. I'm an idiot?
慢着 我呆呆的?
No, no, no, no. Oh, forget all about
不 不 不 哦 忘记那些
The "idiot, never gonna work, too young" stuff.
什么“呆呆的 不适合 幼稚”都是瞎说的
I-I only said that 'cause I thought
我那么说是因为我以为
You didn't want to take this to the next level.
你不想让我们的关系发展到下一步
Oh. You were lashing out and didn't mean what you said.
哦 你崩溃了 说了口不对心的话
I learned about that from Gil after he called me a moron.
自从吉尔称我为傻子之后 我就明白了
oh, good. We made it.
太好了 我们赶上了
They haven't given out the awards yet.
他们还没颁奖
Look, you guys! It's dad!
看 那是爸爸
Oh. We know, honey.
我们都看见了 亲爱的
Don't you worry. You're gonna come down soon.
别担心 你很快会冷静下来的
We're moving in together.
我们要搬到一起住了
What?! Oh, you're moving into Enzo's house?
什么 喔 你要搬进恩佐家了
No, we decided he's moving into the basement with me and Dougie.
不 他要搬进我和道奇的地下室了
Aah! That's great news!
啊 真是好消息
And don't worry, Jan. We'll keep our lovemaking quiet.
简恩 你不用担心 我们滚床单时会尽量小声的
And now the final award...
最后的奖项是
Oh, God. I can't watch.
天啊 我不敢看
It's gonna be okay, Jan. I promise.
没问题的 简恩 相信我
The award for outstanding educator goes to...
获得杰出教育家的是
Gil Durnin.
吉尔·德尔林
What?!
什么
Oh, my God! Oh!
哦 天啊
Whoo-hoo-hoo! He did it! Yay!
哇哈哈 他成功了 耶!
I can't believe it. Brenda was wrong.
难以置信 布伦达搞错了
Wait. His really mean speech.
等一下 他那刻薄的演讲稿
Oh, no.
噢 不
Thank you, Dean Roberts.
谢谢你 罗伯特院长
oh, boy. Thank you all.
哦 谢谢大家
Can I have a tissue, please?
可以给我一张纸巾吗
I love all of you so much.
我太爱你们了
He's being so sweet. Aww!
他真可爱 对啊
I love my family.
我爱我的家人
Oh, hell.
哦 见鬼
I love everyone in this auditorium.
我爱礼堂里的所有人
Can I have a tissue, please?
可以给我一张纸巾吗?
I love Greg and Charles.
我爱格雷格和查尔斯
And, Joan, I love you.
还有 琼 我爱你
And I'm sorry I keep stealing your yogurt.
我很抱歉一直偷吃你的酸奶
It's that kind of love...
正是这样的爱……
can one of you morons
到底哪个笨蛋能看在上帝的份上
Get me a goddamn tissue, for Christ's sake?!
给我一个纸巾啊!
And he's back.
又回来了
Dad was so happy.
爸爸很开心
Yeah, he should be. He deserved that award.
对啊 他实至名归
He did.
对啊
Hey, at the ceremony, why did you tell my mom,
嘿 刚才你为什么和妈妈说
"it's gonna be okay. I promise"?
“没问题 相信我”
I said that?
我那么说了吗
You did.
你说了
Yeah, okay.
好吧
I, uh... I did something.
我 嗯 我做了些事
Hey, pop, is your law partner
嘿 老爸 你的律师合伙人
still on the board of puget sound college?
还在普捷湾学院的董事会吗
Don Bovington. Yeah. I think so. Why? What's up?
波维顿老师啊 对 应该还在 怎么了
I need a favor.
我要你帮我一个忙
Can you call him and tell him to make sure Gil Durnin wins
你打电♥话♥给他让他一定要让吉尔·德尔林
The Psychology-Department award tonight?
拿到今晚心理学系的奖项
On the promise that you never tell him I'm involved,
你要答应我 不能告诉他是我帮的忙
Because that would hurt his pride, of course I will.
因为这会伤害他的自尊心 我当然帮你
Ah! 10. Got him.
啊 打到你了
You did that? Really? Why?
你真这么做了 真的吗 为什么
'Cause he's your dad. He deserved it. Oh.
因为他是你♥爸♥爸 这是他应得的 噢
And I don't like how they shit on him at that place.
而且我不喜欢他们那样轻蔑他
And he's family.
他是我的家人
Nothing's more important than that.
没有什么比这更重要
You are my hero.
你是我的英雄
I'm gonna pay you back for this tonight
今晚我会犒劳你的
In ways that are gonna blow your mind.
令你爽歪歪
Yeah, that was the other reason.
那就是我这么做的另一个原因了
剧集 | 你家还是我家(2015) | 导航列表