剧集 | 你家还是我家(2015) | 导航列表
And what might that be, Blake?
那是什么样的呢 布莱克
Oh. You know, um...
哦 你知道的 额
Uh, outback eggs and kangaroo ham.
澳大利亚内陆的鸡蛋加上袋鼠火腿
Sure, it is.
是的 当然
Hey, your hair looks great, Blake.
嘿 布莱克你的发型尊是一级棒
Right-o. Ta.
木有错
Hello?
你好
Hello, hello, Oliver.
你好 你好 奥利弗
I just wanted to check in
我打电♥话♥给你 就是报个到
and let you know that I'm driving now.
并且让你知道现在我在开车
You have nothing to worry about.
你不用担心什么了
You switched. Good.
换过来了 太好了
Well, we had to.
是的 我们不得不换过来
Your father got pulled over,
你老爸把车都开到了马路牙子上了
and even though he hadn't had a drink all weekend,
虽然他整个星期都没有喝酒
he couldn't pass a sobriety test.
都没能通过酒驾测试
Oh.
哦
Drive safe, mom. I'll see you in a few.
开车小心 老妈 一会儿见
Yeah, so, as I told you, my manager and my hair stylist
是的 就像我跟你说的 我的经纪人和发型师
weren't supposed to be here today,
今天原本都不会在这里
but the good news is they're about to go on walkabout.
好消息是 他们正准备做个丛林漫游
Which means leave.
也就是说离开
Yeah, we're not, though.
但我们不会走的
Because we have to finish making a porch swing.
因为我们必须把那个门廊秋千做好
Oh, right, yeah, yeah.
哦 没错 对
For my... for my album-cover shoot.
为了我的 为了我的新专辑封面
Oh. Yeah.
哦 没错
No, we decided to go a different way with the album cover.
不 我们打算给你的专辑封面弄一种不同的风格
This swing is for your publicist's anniversary,
这个秋千是为你的公♥关♥们的纪念日准备的
which is tonight. Remember?
就在今晚 记得吗
Ah. Bugger. Um...
哦 妈蛋 额
Well, how about we leave?
好吧 我们离开怎么样
We'll maybe just go back to your place.
我们可以回到你那里
How long have you been a manager?
你做经纪人多久了
Because I'm a singer, too,
因为我也是歌♥手
and I would love to have a manager.
我也想找一个经纪人
Uh, he likes to just focus on me.
额 他只想专注于我一个人
Uh, take up a lot of his time.
在我身上他花了太多的时间了
Oh.
哦
And, uh, to honest, he's not that good at his job.
说实话 他的工作能力也不算太好
Uh, you know, Blake, I'm only as good as my clients.
你知道吗 布莱克 好的委托人才能激发我的能力
And the truth is, I could use a new one.
事实上 我可以换个新人
Blake's career is not what it used to be.
布莱克的人气已经大不如前了
That's helpful.
我谢谢你了
Um, how about we get back to that brecky, eh?
我们去“粗”房♥怎么样捏
Oh, okay.
好的
Look who I found upstairs.
看看我在楼上发现了谁
Oh!
哦
Oh, my God, baby!
哦 老天 宝贝儿
Baby, I was so worried. Are you okay?
宝贝 我好担心你 你还好吗
Yeah.
还好
Why don't you come upstairs with me?
跟我一起上楼怎么样
'Cause I have a super-secret surprise for you.
我给你准备了一个超级大的惊喜
I'm good.
我很好
I think I'm just gonna park it right here in this chair.
我觉得我还是坐在这个椅子上好了
What happened to you?
你怎么了
Leg fell asleep.
我的腿沉睡不醒
Hey, come here.
嗨 过来
What was that crazy look Claire just gave you?
克莱尔刚才对你做的那个二了吧唧的表情是啥意思
Oh, it was... She, um...
哦 那个 她
Babe, I can't tell you.
宝贝我不能告诉你
That's funny,
太有趣了
cause I can't tell you something Jason just told me.
因为杰森刚跟我说了个小秘密 我也不能告诉你
On three? Yeah.
数到三一起说 好
One, two... One, two...
一 二
Claire's pregnant. Jason had a vasectomy.
克莱尔怀孕了 杰森结扎了
What? She is?
啥 真的吗
Why? How?
为啥 怎么会
From behind. He got drunk with some doctors.
后入式 他昨晚和一群医生喝醉了
Okay,so she's scared to tell him,
好吧 她不敢跟他说
so I told her your old trick of what to do
所以我就教她 每次你做了让我生气的事
right before giving news that might make me mad.
用来哄我开心的小把戏
Oh, no.
不是吧
I told him to hide his junk from her.
我告诉他别让克莱尔碰他的小鸡鸡
Oh, wow. This ought to be fun.
哇 这个有点意思哈
Yeah.
是啊
Why so shy, sweetheart?
宝贝 你为啥这么害羞呢
I'm just really tired, babe.
我就是太累了 亲爱的
Mm-hmm.
嗯
Think I'm gonna go rest...My leg.
我觉得我的腿需要休息下
Oh.
噢
Should we just tell them?
我们应该告诉他们吗
No way, honey.
千万别 亲爱的
We can't be the ones to tell Jason he's having a baby.
我们不是告诉杰森他要当爹了的最佳人选
And we can't be the ones to tell Claire
我们也不能告诉克莱尔
he's not having any more.
杰森不能再有孩子了
Okay, listen, my parents are gonna be home any minute.
好吧 听着 我爸妈随时都可能回来
It's almost "Oliver wins the anniversary" time.
现在基本上就到了“奥利弗完胜纪念日”的时候了
Which means it's almost"Kelli wins Ricky" time.
那就意味着也到了“凯丽完胜里奇”的时候了
Oh, you're adorable.
你太可爱了
But she will destroy you.
但是她一定会完胜你的
Uh, Oli, Lana wants to sing you a song as an audition.
奥利 拉娜想给你试唱一首歌♥
Okay, guys, I think maybe this has gone a little bit too...
各位 我觉得这个可能有点太
Hello--
# 你好好好好 #
Hello, hello!
你好 你好
Happy anniversary.
结婚纪念日快乐
Oh, look, my, uh, publicist and chauffeur are here.
看 我的公♥关♥和司机来了
What?
什么鬼
Okay, Blake is a pop star,
布莱克现在是明星
I'm his manager,and you're his publicist.
我是他经纪人 你现在是他的公♥关♥
Oh, for God's sake.
哦 天哪
Wow.
哇
Your publicist is a bitch.
你的公♥关♥有点贱
But his chauffeur isn't.
但是他的司机不错哦
Honey, don't do it.
宝贝 别去
Oh, I'm doing it.
噢 我就要这样
What's that? Yeah, that's right.
那是啥 你猜对了
I found your little Kelli gift cemetery.
我找到了你的凯丽礼物之墓
Oh, that was in my closet.
它本来在我衣柜里面
Not anymore.
现在不在了
You want to explain why every gift I've ever given you
你想解释下为什么每件我送给你的礼物
was in a box in the back of your closet?
都在你衣柜里的小盒子里吗
Okay, calm down.
好吧 你冷静下
I can see that your little discovery has upset you.
我知道你的小发现使你感到非常不爽
Damn right, it has.
亏你知道啊
What would you prefer I do?
那你想让我怎么做
Tell you I loved it,
告诉你我非常喜欢
and then the second you left,throw the gifts in the trash?
然后你走以后我立马把他们扔进垃圾箱
Well, no...
额不是
Of course not.
当然不是
Would you prefer that I said I liked it
还是你希望我说我非常喜欢
and then gave it to Leticia as her Christmas present?
然后送给莱蒂西亚当圣诞礼物吗
No, because...
不 因为
Because that would be rude.
因为那样不礼貌
Would you rather that I just said, "Kelli, I don't like this.
或者你希望我直接告诉你 “凯丽 我不喜欢你的礼物
It's not my style.
这些都不合我口味
I don't want to wear it,eat it, look at it, or use it."
我不想穿它 吃它 看它或者用它
So take it back to wherever you got it
所以你从哪拿的还哪去吧
because I don't want it in my house"?
因为我家不需要”吗
No, I wouldn't, Ricky.
不 里奇 我不想
剧集 | 你家还是我家(2015) | 导航列表