剧集 | 你家还是我家(2015) | 导航列表
The last time you guys saw each other,
你们俩上次见面
it didn't go that well.
可不怎么顺利
Hey, Gil, I think that's Oliver's brother Blake.
嘿 吉尔 我觉得那是奥利弗的弟弟布莱克
Oh, it is.
是他
I'm gonna play a little trick on him.
我去跟他开个玩笑
Get off!
滚开
Ohh! Ohh!
哦 哦
Ohh! Mr. Durnin?
哦 杜尔林先生?
What
怎么
Yeah, if Gil sees you in his house,
嗯 如果吉尔看到你在他家
he's gonna go insane.
他会发疯的
Then he's gonna call another one
然后他会为他那神蠢的“谈心会”
of his stupid "share squares"
叫来另一个人
and make us all talk about our feelings for three hours,
然后让我们谈上三个小时的个人情感
then I'm gonna go insane.
之后发疯的就是我了
We got to get you out of here.
我们得让你离开这儿
Where are your clothes?
你衣服在哪儿
Uh... Some are in Dani's room,
呃 一些在丹妮的房♥间
some are in the living room, garage.
一些在客厅 车♥库♥
Ooh, which reminds me.
这倒提醒我了
Gil's gonna need a new bicycle pump.
吉尔需要一个新的自行车打气筒
Ew.
呕
Why don't you just have sex in a bed like normal people?
你就不能像个正常人一样在床上啪啪啪吗
'Cause we're not married.
因为我们还没结婚
Now, can you go find me my clothes,
现在你能去帮我找衣服吗
'cause I need to get out of here!
因为我想赶紧出去
Oliver.
奥利弗
Can I get your thoughts on my letter so far?
现在能请你帮我看下这封信吗
Um, I'm gonna go out on a limb
嗯 我准备出去活动一下筋骨
and say you're using way too many "goddamn's."
另外说一句 你用了太多“他妈的”
Hey, is that mine?
嘿 那台是我的吗
No. It's mine.
不 是我的
I found it.
我找到的
You can't just take that.
你不能就这么把它据为己有
Sure I can. It's what we do now, right?
我当然可以 我们都这么干 对吧
Find stuff that isn't ours and just take it?
发现一个不属于自己的东西 然后直接拿走
You weren't using it, and now it's mine.
你没在用 那它现在就是我的了
A tablet is way different than a jacket.
平板电脑和夹克衫意义不同
Dad, will you please tell Kelli
爸 你能跟凯莉说一声
that she is being a sociopath?
她有反♥社♥会♥人格吗
I'm in the middle of something, sweetie.
我有事正忙 亲爱的
But "sociopath" I like that.
但是我喜欢“反♥社♥会♥”这个词
Let's put that somewhere.
让我找个地方插♥进♥去
Oh, maybe here, after "old Macdonald had a farm,
可以插在这里 在“老麦克唐纳德有个农场
and he couldn't sell anything
而他因为没有该死的许可证
because he didn't have a goddamn permit."
他的农作物都没法卖♥♥出去”后面
So, you're really not gonna give that back?
所以 你真的不准备还我了
Never.
绝不
Oh, you are so going down.
你真是“够淫♥荡♥”
Hey.
嘿
You got to help me with something. I need your help with something.
你得帮我做一件事 我要你帮我做一件事
I'm dealing with a huge Gil problem. I can't. I got a big Shawni thing.
我在解决有关吉尔的大问题 不行 我有个关于肖妮的大问题
Okay, talk later. Let's talk later.
好吧 等会儿再谈 等会儿谈
Love you. Love you.
爱你 爱你
Hey, uh, what are you doing there, Jan?
嘿 你在那干什么 简
Oh, just making some muffins
就做点松饼
to disarm the Gil bomb going off in the living room.
解除吉尔号♥炸♥弹♥在客厅爆♥炸♥的危机
It's his favorite recipe.
这是他最喜欢的一道菜
You have to stir it constantly for 20 minutes.
你得不停地搅拌20分钟
Seriously?
真的吗
Oh, honey, would you mind grabbing me my phone?
亲爱的 能帮我把手♥机♥拿过来吗
It's over there on the desk.
就在那边的桌子上
Sure.
当然
Okay, I found Dani.
好吧 我找到丹妮了
She was on the patio.
她在阳台上
I got her some clothes. Here's some for you.
我给她衣服了 这是你的
Uh, these aren't my clothes.
呃 这些不是我的衣服
Yeah, I know.
对啊 我知道
All I could find was one sock
我能找到的只有一只袜子
and a t-shirt with the chest ripped open.
和一件胸部被撕开的T恤
Oh, yeah.
哦 是啊
So I grabbed you something of Gil's.
所以我急匆匆拿了几件吉尔的衣服
Now, Dani's gonna come downstairs
现在 丹妮会下楼
and help me distract Jan
帮我分散简的注意力
so you can sneak out the back.
那你就能从后门溜出去
So, we need a code word, okay?
所以我们需要一个暗号♥ 好吗
Something I can say so you know when the coast is clear.
当障碍清除 我一说你就能懂的暗号♥
"Cougar."
“美洲狮”
What? No.
什么 不行
How am supposed to work "cougar" into a conversation?
我怎么把“美洲狮”塞进谈话里呢
I don't know. It's a pretty cool code word.
我不知道 这是个非常酷的暗号♥
"Lasagna."
“烤宽面条”
"Alligator"?
“鳄鱼”
Why are you doing this?
你为什么还逼逼
When I say lasagna, you get out, okay?
当我说烤宽面条 你就出去 好吗
Okay. When I hear "lasagna" or "alligator," then I...
好吧 当我听到“烤宽面条”或者“鳄鱼” 然后我就
no! Not "alligator." "Lasagna."
不 不是“鳄鱼” 是“烤宽面条”
Wait, so if you say "alligator," I stay here?
等下 所以如果你说“鳄鱼” 我就得待这儿?
I'm not gonna say... when I say "lasagna,"
我不会说的 当我说“烤宽面条”
you go out the back. That's it.
你从后门出去 就这样
You got it?
明白吗
Got it.
明白
Okay.
好
"I think I saw a cougar outside."
“我觉得我看到外面有一只美洲狮”
What?
什么?
That's how you could work "cougar"
这样你就把“美洲狮”
into a conversation.
组合进对话里面了
Would you just...
你就不能
You're an idiot!
你个白♥痴♥!
Man, that pantry is deep.
天啊 这个储物间好深
Need a map just to find your way out of that thing.
简直需要一张地图才能找条路出来
Hey, do you want me to stir for a while?
嘿 需要我搅一会儿吗
You know, you could go in the other room or whatever.
你可以去其他房♥间或什么地方
No, thanks, Oliver.
不 谢了 奥利弗
I love stirring.
我喜欢搅拌
I could stir forever.
我可以搅一辈子
Hey, mom.
嘿 妈妈
Oh, hi, Oliver.
哦 嗨 奥利弗
Hey, Dani. Long time, no see.
嘿 丹妮 好久 不见
Mom, do you like my dress?
妈 喜欢我的裙子吗
I do.
喜欢
Look real close, Jan. Really decide if you like it.
再仔细看看 简 确定一下你真的喜欢这条裙子
Lasagna.
烤宽面条
What?
什么
Oh, um, I was thinking, for dinner tonight,
嗯 我在想 晚饭吃什么
maybe we could have lasagna.
也许可以弄个烤宽面条
Oh. Okay.
哦 好啊
Well, I guess I could...
我猜我可以
Alligator! Cougar!
鳄鱼 美洲狮
We don't usually keep exotic meats in the house.
我们在家通常不吃这些奇怪的肉
Aah!
啊!
Blake!
布莱克
Baby, are you okay?
宝贝 你还好吗
Blake?
布莱克
What is going on here?
这是什么情况
That's why you were in the pantry for so long.
这就是你在食品储藏室里待那么久的原因
Why are you wearing Gil's clothes?
你为什么穿着吉尔的衣服
Oh, that's just because, uh...
哦 那是因为 呃
oh, my God, you two are dating.
噢 上帝啊 你们俩在约会
No, Jan. No.
不 简 不是的
剧集 | 你家还是我家(2015) | 导航列表