剧集 | 你家还是我家(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah, um...
好的 呃
Hard to think of one right now.
暂时想不太出来
How about the gift thing?
送礼物那事儿怎么样
Aunt Megan?
梅根姨婆
Hey, Oliver and I got you something
嘿 奥利弗和我准备了件东西给你
to take back to Miami with you.
一个水晶做的太空针
It's a crystal space needle
你可以把它作为纪念品带回迈阿密
with a picture of the family on it.
上面还有我们的家庭合影
Oh, thank you.
哦 谢谢你们
But why don't you keep it?
但你们怎么不自己留着
I have enough useless junk at my house already.
我房♥子里的垃圾已经够多的了
She liked her home tidy?
她喜欢保持室内整洁
Yeah, yeah, I'm going.
好 好 我马上说
I'm sorry, Jan.
简 我很抱歉
I can't think of anything nice to say
我一句好话也憋不出来
because aunt Megan was kind of a dick.
因为梅根她太讨厌了
Hey, Uncle Oliver, do you want to play armchair?
奥利弗叔叔 你想玩个叫扶手椅的游戏么
Um, no.
呃 不想
I don't, and I don't know how to play that game.
我不想玩 也不知道怎么玩
It's easy. Watch.
很简单 看着
Armchair!
扶手椅!
Ohh!
喔
Aah!
啊
Why?! Why?!
为什么 怎么会
Why?! Is that called "armchair"?
怎么可能 这游戏怎么能叫“扶手椅”
Ohh.
啊
Just a minute.
稍等
Gil, your brother's on the phone.
吉尔 你哥哥的电♥话♥
Oh.
哦
Hey, Roland.
喂 罗兰
Oh, really?
真的吗
Uh... aunt Megan what?
梅根姨妈怎么了?
Hold on.
等一下
God damn it, Oliver
该死的 奥利弗
I'm on the phone with my brother!
我正和我哥通话呢
A beloved family member just died!
一位我们挚爱的亲人才去世不久
Have a little respect, for Christ's sake!
看在上帝的份上 给我放尊重点儿
Oh, it's just some idiot.
没事 是个笨蛋在吵
Okay.
好的
Yeah, we'll be here. Thanks for calling.
我们会去的 谢谢你通知我们
Turns out aunt Megan had money.
梅根居然还有遗产
They're reading the will today.
他们今天要宣读遗嘱了
The executor's gonna give us a call.
遗嘱执行人会给我们打电♥话♥
All that Roland knows is that
而且据罗兰说
somebody in our family is inheriting money.
她把钱留给了咱们家里的某个人
This is it, Jan. Our ship has come in.
这就是说 我们时来运转啦
Maybe we can get a house with a yard
也许我们能买♥♥一栋带花♥园♥的房♥子
and I can finally get my trampoline!
而且我终于能把蹦床买♥♥回来啦
Or I could get a dishwasher that works.
或者我可以买♥♥一个好用的洗碗机
Or that new 46♥4♥ casull with a 9-inch barrel.
或者一把全新9寸枪管的46♥4♥加斯尔手♥枪♥
Boy, the guys at the gun range would shit their pants
伙计 如果我让那些坏小子们看看这把枪
if I showed up with that bad boy.
那些在射程之内的人会吓得尿裤子的
Jan, you know I hate it when you talk guns.
简 你知道我不喜欢你说这个
Oh, don't be such a prude, Gil.
哦 别这么死板 吉尔
Growing up on the farm, we shot guns all the time.
我在农村里长大 我们经常射击
I just do it for fun.
只是玩玩而已
Well, maybe. But trampoline first.
好吧 也许可以理解 但蹦床是第一位的
But honey, why would she leave you money?
但是 亲爱的 为什么她要给我们留钱呢
You didn't like each other.
你们关系可不好
What?! I loved that woman!
说什么呢 我爱这个女人
She was like a second mother to me.
她就像我另一个妈一样亲
Hey, there's something I need to talk to you guys about.
嘿 我要跟你们聊聊
It's about the will. It's pretty important.
是关于遗嘱的 非常重要
Sure, yeah. Whatever you want.
好 没问题 你聊什么都行
So, I've given this a lot of thought.
嗯 我想了很久
It's probably the most important decision
而且这有可能是我这一生
I'm ever gonna have to make in my life.
做得最重要的一个决定
If something happens to me
如果我出了什么意外的话
I decided I want you guys to take Dougie.
我希望你们能帮我带道奇
Take him where?
带他去哪儿
Oh!
明白了
So, adopting Dougie.
所以她说的就是
That's the call, huh?
收养道奇 对吧
We have to.
我们不得不答应
Or...
或者
Love the "or."
有“或者”太好了
I'm just wondering if we're the best choice.
我只是在想我们是不是最好的人选
You know, I mean, for Dougie.
你知道啦 我意思是 对道奇来说
Right.
对啊
Of course.
当然啦
What's best for Dougie... That's what's important here.
什么对道奇是最好的 这才是最重要
But whatever do you mean?
但是你想表达什么呢
I am just wondering if there's a more suitable guardian
我只是在想有没有更适合
out there for Dougie
道奇的监护人
someone who might be a better fit for Dougie.
对道奇来说 某人或许更合适
Mm.
恩
Like maybe someone whose house Dougie already resides in.
比如道奇已经住进去的那家里的人
Like your parents! Like my parents!
比如我的父母 比如我的父母
I mean, I'd be heartbroken if we didn't get to take him.
我的意思是如果我们不能照顾他我会伤心死的
Oh, honey, me too. But we can't be selfish.
哦 宝贝 我也是 但是我们不能自私
We must think of Dougie.
我们必须要为道奇着想
It's all about Dougie.
一切以道奇为主
Mm.
嗯
Family, I've a positive thing to say
家人们 我有一个好消息
about our beloved aunt Megan.
关于你们敬爱的梅根姨婆
She had money.
她有遗产
And she's leaving some of it to someone in this family.
而且她准备把她的一部分钱给这个家里的某个成员
They're reading the will in half an hour.
他们将在半小时后阅读遗嘱
When they get to the section that pertains to us
当他们读到关于我们的部分时
they will call us with the news.
就会打电♥话♥告诉我们这个消息的
Wait, who's getting the money?
等等 谁会得到这笔钱
We don't know.
我们还不知道
So, it could be anyone?
那么 那就可能是任何人了
Well, I was her favorite nephew.
额 我是她最喜欢的外甥
But don't worry. You can use the trampoline, too.
但是不用担心 你也可以玩蹦床的
The money's going to me, you know.
那笔钱会是我的 你知道吧
What?
什么
Yeah, I was her favorite. She told me, so, "cha-ching."
是的 我是她的最爱 她告诉我的 所以 "我的啦"
Shawni, honey, would you rub my bunion?
肖妮 亲爱的 你能帮我按♥摩♥一下脚趾吗
What?
什么
It's really flaring up.
脚趾里面要好痒啊
Please?
拜托
You know you're my favorite, right?
你知道你是我的最爱 对吗
Really?
真的吗
Never been anybody's favorite before.
我从没当过谁的最爱
Give those toes a good kneading, too.
也好好揉揉其他脚趾
Oof! Well, okay.
噢 好吧
All right.
好的
Oh.
噢
There's only four on this foot.
这只脚只有四个指头
No, the little one's there. You just have to dig for it.
不 最小的那个在那儿 你得认真找找
I had to take four hot showers after that
我不得不在那之后洗了四次热水澡
to get the smell of her feet off of my hands.
来洗掉在我手上的她的脚臭
I'm sorry to tell you that I'm the one getting the money
很遗憾的告诉你 我会是那个得到这笔钱的人
because you weren't her favorite, I was.
因为你不是她的最爱 我才是
What do you need, aunt Megan?
你需要什么 梅根姨婆?
Oh, can you help me?
噢 你能帮我一个忙吗
I'm having trouble hooking this clasp.
我不能把文胸扣上
You'll need to lift my bosom up as well.
同时你要托住我的胸部
It's the only way it will zip up!
这是拉上拉链的唯一办法
剧集 | 你家还是我家(2015) | 导航列表