剧集 | 你家还是我家(2015) | 导航列表
They almost scissored.
她们差点就百合了
No, they didn't.
不 她们没有
Maybe he wants to propose to her instead!
也许他是想向她求婚!
That would make this such a great show!
这样子就太棒了!
I feel like I've been in this house before.
我感觉我以前来过这里
You have.
对 你来过
Remember, we went to that hot guy's party in the--
还记得我们以前去过一个型男的派对
Guys, spying on the babysitter is wrong.
各位 监视保姆是不对的喔
Hey, boys. What's going on? You doing okay up here?
嗨 孩子们 怎么样? 你们自己在楼上玩的还好吧?
Yeah, we're doing great, Dad.
是的 很棒 爸爸
Hey, Oliver, what are you doing?
嘿 奥利弗 你在干什么?
Hey.
嘿
When we were kids, did Mom ever put your drawings on the fridge?
在我们小时候 老妈有没有把你的画挂在冰箱上?
Of course not, man.It ruins the aesthetic.
当然没有 那是破坏审美的
The aesthetic!
审美!
She put one of Emma's drawings up.
她把艾玛的一张画挂上去了
I know. I saw it.
我知道 我看到了
It's very upsetting.
太令人苦恼了
Right?
就说嘛
My drawings were good!
而且我小时候的画很棒
Hey, boys, if you could stop building penises
孩子们 要是你们能停止搭建鸡鸡
that'd be great.
那就太好了
Look what Claire figured out how to do.
看看克莱尔想出来的新方法
That is awesome, baby. I know.
太棒了 宝贝 那必须的
I'm an important part of this family.
我可是这个家里不可或缺的家庭成员
Don't you guys have to leave for the movie?
你们不是要出去看电影吗
We're skipping it. For sure.
我们不去了 当然不去
We got to see how this ends.
我们要看看这件事怎么收场
Oh, look, there's Colin!
看 那是科林!
Is this it? Is this the talk?!
他们要摊牌了 是不是?
I just think we should be able
我觉得我们应该
to explore other people and...
试一试其他的人然后...
Y-you're breaking up with me?
你 你要和我分手?
Yeah.
是的
I think we should take a break or whatever.
我觉得我们该分开一段时间
Oh, poor Maya.
噢 可怜的玛雅
I feel so bad for her.
我好同情她
Yeah.
是啊
I can't believe the show ended so sad.
简直不敢相信演出就这么悲剧地收场了
It looks like a kid made it.
这看起来像是小孩子画的
Oli's girl drew it. It sucks.
奥利弗的女儿画的 很烂
Look how she drew Kelli.
看她画的凯莉
It is kind of disturbing.
看起来有点令人不安啊
Why don't you ask Claire about it?
你干嘛不问问克莱尔的意见呢?
She's the one studying psychology.
她正在修心理学
She is?
是吗?
Why didn't you suggest that?
你为什么不告诉我
I don't know what she does.
我不知道她在干嘛
She goes out, she comes back.
她出去 她回来
She's like a boomerang with a great rack.
就像做机械运动的回旋镖
All right! Here it is!
好了 终于找到啦!
Hey, guys, look at this.
嘿 各位 看看这个
That's good, right?
很棒 对吧?
Would you put this on the fridge?
你们会不会把这个贴到冰箱上?
No. It would ruin the aesthetic.
不 它会破坏审美的
Hey! Cool rockets!
嘿 好酷的火箭!
Wow.
哇
What's that part do?
这部分是干嘛的?
Oh, hey, Jase.
嘿 杰斯
Thanks for that pill you gave me, by the way.
对了 谢谢你给我的药
You like that, don't you? Did you pop that bad boy?
你喜欢它 对吧 你给你那坏小子用了吗?
No, I sold it to an old guy at work for 50 bucks.
没有 我把它卖♥♥给一个上班的老头了 赚了50美元
He was almost as old as you.
他几乎和你一样老
You really want to know what I think?
你真的想知道我的想法吗?
Of course I do, Claire.
当然很想 克莱尔
Wow.
哇
Ricky, I just have to say it means so much to me
里基 我必须说 你在意我的观点
that you care about my opinion
这对我来说太重要了
because sometimes I feel like when I'm talking
因为我感觉有时候我在讲话
you get this glazed-over look in your --
你却一副心不在焉的样子
Hello. Hey. Yeah. Okay.
喂 嘿 对 好了
It's right there. See? Okay.
就是这个表情 看到没? 好了
Um, all right, I'll -- I'll look at the picture.
嗯 好吧 我来 我来看看这幅画
Um... All right
嗯...好了
based on my almost six weeks of psychology classes
根据我将近六个星期的心理学课所学
I would say
我觉得
that the girls a-are drawn like they're cowering
画上的女孩们像是正蜷缩成一团
like they're scared of the mother figure
好像她们害怕画中的那个妈妈
cause she's like...
因为她好像在...
So you're saying that she is terrifying my grandchildren
所以你的意思是 她用不间断的吼叫和无休止的虐待
with her incessant yelling and general mistreatment?
来恐吓我的孙女?
Um, I w--
呃 我
I'll take that as a yes.
我就当你同意我的观点了
Now, I want to get everyone together
现在 我要把所有人都召集起来
and I want you to say all of that to Kelli.
我要你把刚刚的话全说给凯莉听
What? I-I can't tell her that.
什么? 我 我不能告诉她那些
N-- I-I-- you want me to say that?
不 我 我 你想让我来说那些
I-- she's my sister-in-law
我 她是我是弟媳好吧
and she's almost kind of my friend.
而且她也算是我的朋友
I know that you'll do it, dear...
我知道你会这么做的 亲...
For me.
为了我
Okay.
好吧
I'll do it... Mom.
我会这么做的 妈妈
Oli!
奥利!
Honey, we can leave in a second.
亲爱的 我们马上就可以走
I just want to do one quick thing.
我很快就把这做完
Hey!
嘿!
You didn't tell your mother I went back to work, did you?
你没告诉你妈我回去工作了吧
She's been saying
她整晚一直在对我说
weird passive-aggressive things to me all night.
一些奇怪的消极的又带有攻击性的话
No, of course I didn't.
没 我当然没有
She says those things to you every night.
她哪次不对你说这些话啊
Wait a second.
等一下
Why is the boyfriend still there?
为什么那个男友还在那儿
Maya left. Why is he still there?
玛雅都走了 怎么他还不走
Maya and I broke up. She left.
我们分手了 她走了
Now that it's over with her, we can finally be together.
现在我跟她结束了 我们终于可以在一起了
Holy shit.
额滴神呐
What?!
什么
It was her?
是她吗
She was the other girl?
她就是另一个女孩
I did not see that coming!
我想不到会发生这样的事!
This is a really good show!
真是一场好戏!
It's terrible.
糟透了
I wish we could call down to the front desk
我希望能打电♥话♥投诉到前台
and get it removed from our bill.
把这一节从我们的账单中删除
So Lucy is a slut.
所以露西是个荡♥妇♥
Yeah, and poor Maya.
对啊 可怜的玛雅
Who knew Colin was such a jerk?
谁知道科林是这么个人♥渣♥
I like that guy.
我挺喜欢那个男孩的
Wait.
等一下
Oh!She can't do it!
噢 她做不到!
She can't betray her friend.
她不能背叛她朋友
I knew this would have a happy ending.
我就知道会有个皆大欢喜的结局
I'm gonna go lock the playroom door
我去把游戏室的门关上
and we can have sex here on the couch.
这样我们就能在沙发上做♥爱♥了
Finally!
等半天了!
No! No sex on the couch! I sit on that couch!
不 不要在沙发上做♥爱♥ 我还要坐在沙发上!
So what? You sit on my couch.
那又怎样 你还不是坐在我沙发上了
Honey, I'm calling her right now.
亲爱的 我现在就给她打电♥话♥
剧集 | 你家还是我家(2015) | 导航列表