剧集 | 你家还是我家(2015) | 导航列表
No. Of course, baby.
当然不 宝贝
Okay.
好的
Kelli, these last 10 years
凯莉 这过去的十年
have been the most incredible, adventure-filled years
是我生命中充满着难以置信冒险的十年
And... aah!
并且 啊
Aah! My vows!
啊 我的婚誓
Help! My vows!
快来帮我 我的婚誓
Whoa, great trick.
哇 好棒的把戏
Okay, well...
好吧
Those are pretty much destroyed.
这真是灾难
It's okay, babe.
没关系的 宝贝
I'll just say mine, and we'll call it a renewal.
我就说我的婚誓 然后就结束
Don't worry. It'll be f...-No, baby,
别担心 我会 -不 宝贝
I have to do this. I owe you this.
我必须要做这些 这是我欠你的
I owe everybody this.
这是我欠所有人的
You know what? I'm just gonna...
你知道吗 我只是
I'm just gonna speak from the heart.
我要说我的真心话
Kelli...
凯莉
A big reason for doing this today
我今天做这些事 最重要的原因就是
was to make up for our original ceremony,
弥补我们最初的仪式
which we all know was...
那个我们都知道的
pretty much a disaster.
确实是一个大灾难
Hear, hear.
完全同意
So, we tried to make everything today perfect,
所以 我们希望我们今天能把所有的事情都做到完美
and, well...
然而
that didn't really happen, either.
也没有按我们的计划进行
But...
但是
I don't know that kind of made me realize
我不知道是否正是这样 才让我意识到
that maybe things like this are never perfect.
事情总不可能尽善尽美
And maybe, in some way,
可能 从某些方面来说
the fact that you and I come from such different families
你和我来自不同家庭的事实
is part of what makes us so good together.
正是让我们如此合拍的一部分原因
Kelli, I love you more now
凯莉 我现在
than I did when we were first married,
比我们第一次结婚时更爱你
and you are the most beautiful person, inside and out, that I have ever met.
你就是那个我此生遇到过的最美的人 不管内里还是外表
So, up here today, in front of our families,
所以 今天站在这里 在我们家人面前
sweating and starting to shake a little bit...
我大汗淋淋而且有点站不稳
I just want to say to you the most romantic and true thing
我只是想对你说 我在此刻所能想到
that I can think of in this moment.
最真实最浪漫的话
Kelli Durnin, without you...
凯莉·德尔林 如果没有你
my life would be shit.
我的生活就会是一团糟
My life would be shit without you, baby.
如果没有你 我的生活也会是一团糟 宝贝
God, I was so good up there.
上帝 我真是太棒了
I killed those vows.
我的婚誓叼爆了
I mean, people were literally having, like...
我是说 人真的会有
Vow-gasms.
婚誓高♥潮♥(orgasm 高♥潮♥)
Well, you were pretty great, babe.
你说得相当棒 宝贝
Mine were pretty great, too.
但是我的誓词也相当好啊
I mean, when I compared our love
我是说 当我将我们的爱比作
to a flowing river that never stagnates,
一条永远流淌的河流
I saw people's hands go up to their chests.
我看见人们把手放在他们的胸部上
You know what?
你知道吗
Let's just say that both of our vows were really good.
我们应该说我们的婚誓都很棒
It's not a competition.
这不是一个比赛
You know what?
你知道吗
Let's find out whose were better.
让我们看看谁的更好
Girls...
姑娘们
Whose vows did you like better...
谁的誓言你更喜欢
mine or your dad's?
我的还是你们爸爸的
And say whatever you think.
你们怎么想的就怎么说
It doesn't matter. No one will get mad.
没关系的 没人会生气的
Actually, both of them were pretty boring.
实际上 你们两个说的都很无聊
剧集 | 你家还是我家(2015) | 导航列表