剧集 | 你家还是我家(2015) | 导航列表
What? Dad just said could have it.
你说什么 爸爸刚说这个沙发归我了
Yeah, I think I'm gonna throw it in my office at the hospital
我要把它放在我医院的办公室里
and just nap the shit out of this thing.
然后在这上甜甜的小睡一觉
Uh, Louis, what is that you're holding?
额 路易斯 你拿着的是什么东西
It's a photo.
这是幅照片
It's not porn.
这不是色情照片
You can barely see Bush.
你几乎看不到“黑森林”
You okay?
你没事吧
I am not. I am not okay at all.
我有事 我妥妥的有事
What's the matter? God.
发生什么事了 天呢
I'm one of the naked people in that photo.
我就是那没穿衣服的照片里的一员
What?
你逗我呢
I know. It was so stupid.
我知道 那样做太愚蠢了
It was over three years ago.I hadn't even met Jason.
这是三年前的事 那时我还没遇见杰森
He was still with his first wife.
他还和他第一任老婆在一起
He doesn't know.
他对此一无所知
And if Ricky finds out, oh, my God.
万一里奇知道了 该怎么办 我的天
Why are you even in it?
为什么你在这幅画里
I did it 'cause a guy Iwas dating wanted me to.
那个和我约会的家伙要求我这么做的
Do you ever not do things guys want you to do?
你什么时候自己拿过主意啊
No! That's how you end up alone.
没 那样会注孤生你造吗
Jason, here's your drink.
杰森 这是你的饮料
Mom, listen, you can't let Jason have the couch.
妈妈 听着 你不能让杰森拿走那沙发
Dad just gave it to me.
爸爸刚刚给我了
I'm sorry you both want it,
我很抱歉你们两个都想要
but you'll have to figure it out on your own.
但是你们必须自己协商
Hello, hello!
有人吗 有人吗
Hello, hello. Blake.
你好 你好 布莱克
Hi, everyone. This is Sharman.
大家好 这是沙曼
Uh, my brothers Jason and Oliver.
额 这是我兄弟杰森和奥利弗
Hi. Hey.
嗨 嘿
And their wives Claire, Kelli.
这是他们的妻子克莱尔 凯丽
Hi. Hey, nice to meet you.
嗨 嘿 很高兴见到你
Hi. That's my mother, Ricky.
嗨 这是我妈妈里奇
Very nice to meet you.
非常高兴见到你
And, uh, that's my dad, Louis.
这是我爸爸 路易斯
Mm.
嗯
Now, I understand that your father runs a bank?
我听说你♥爸♥爸是开银行的
He does. Then welcome.
是的 太欢迎了
Can I get you anything to drink?
我能给你拿点什么喝的么
Sure.
当然 谢谢
Dad, let me see that thing.
爸爸 让我看看这是什么
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不 不 不 不
Look at the knockers on that one, huh?
看看那位的大咪♥咪♥
I don't see how she stands up straight.
我都不明白她怎么能站直
I think I'm gonna just hang it up in the office.
我想我准备把它挂在我办公室里
Oh. Oh, no.
天呢 天呢 千万不要
Louis, put that thing away.
路易斯 把这个拿走
We have a guest here whose family runs
我们这里来了客人 她们家
the fourth-largest bank in Washington.
经营着华盛顿第四大的银行
Uh, I feel like we really didn't get introduced earlier.
额 我觉得我们刚才还没互相介绍呢
I'm not getting to know you on purpose.
我不会去特意了解你的
Why?
为什么
Because you people are all the same,
因为你们是一类人
and it's just not worth my time.
不值得我在上面花时间
Um, hey.
额 嘿
What's the deal?
到底什么情况
Is your dad racist or something?
你♥爸♥爸是不是种族歧视
'Cause he just said that he didn't want to get to know me
因为他刚刚说他不想了解我
and referred to me as "you people."
并且把我归为"你们这类人"
W-what?!
什么
N-n-no, no, no.
不 不 不 不
No, he's not racist.
不 他没有种族歧视
He doesn't know what he's saying.
他是在胡言乱语
I mean, look at him.
我意思是 你看他
Bro, why are you doing this?
兄弟 你为什么要这样做
You just want it 'cause I want it.
你总跟我抢我想要的东西
You know it's more important to me.
你知道它对我来说很重要
I could probably dig deep
让我再想想
and pull out an important memory, too.
说不定也能记起某些珍贵的回忆
Yeah, but my memories are more important.
对 但是我的回忆比你的更有价值
Jason has a very important memory.
杰森有一段很珍贵的回忆
We got engaged on this couch.
我们在这沙发上订婚的
Oh, my God. That's right. I totally forgot!
哦 天呢 对的 我差点忘了
That's a rap, buddy. This couch is mine.
就这么定了 朋友 这沙发是我的啦
Is that even true? You got engaged on this couch?
你这是在逗我呢 你在这沙发上订的婚
It is true! I'll tell you the whole story.
这是真的 我可以把这完整故事告诉你
But you need to go get that photo
但是你必须拿到那幅画
and put it somewhere where it won't distract us, okay?
然后把它藏在一个不会打扰我们的地方
Great idea. Right?
好主意 是吧
Yeah. Okay.
耶 没问题
Okay.
好的
So, we'd been dating about a year,
当时我们约会了将近一年
and I was taking a pole-dancing class.
然后我去上了钢管舞课
Mmhmm. My idea.
嘿嘿 我出的主意
Yeah, and they taught us how to do couch dances, as well,
耶 然后他们教了我们如何在沙发上跳舞
and the instructor told all us gals
教练告诉我们
that if we could surprise our man
如果用大腿舞
with a really good lap dance...
带给男人惊喜
He'd put a ring on it for certain
# 他定会为你戴上戒指 #
What I'm backin' up, I'm backin' in
# 左左右右 #
up and down
# 起起落落 #
Yeah.
就这样
Anyways, it was really hard finding time
总之 如果孩子在身边的话
to do this couch dance with your kids around.
你很难找到时间跳沙发舞
So, finally, his parents were out of town,
最后 他父母出远门
and we were checking their mail
我们来取他们的邮件
And I saw my moment.
我就发现这是绝佳时机
You like it when I grind on you like this.
你喜欢我这样骑你么
That's what you like. No.
就是这样 不
Not sure I like it like this, Claire.
我不确定我真的喜欢这样 克莱尔
Okay.
好的
Shh!
嘘
Okay, check this out.
好吧 来看看这个
This is called "a reverse."
这个叫做倒转
Ohh!
噢
Ohh! Okay.
哦
Baby, I'm so sorry!
宝贝 我真抱歉
That was supposed to be sexy.
这本应是性感的舞蹈的
Are you okay?
你没事吧
You kicked me in the face.
你冲我脸踹了一脚
I know.
我知道
But the pole-dancing lady said if I did it,
但是那位跳钢管舞的女士说如果我这么做
you would put a ring on it, and I got...
你就会为我戴上戒指 然后我...
Oh, you... you did that to get me to propose? Yes.
你做这些就是为了让我求婚 是呀
God, you're such a mess. God.
天呐 你搞得一团糟 天呀
Sometimes I wonder how you get through the day.
有时我都在想你是怎么活过一天的
Oh, my God. You're breaking up with me.
天呀 你要和我分手
You are. You're breaking up with me!
你就是 你要和我分手
I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die right now.
我要死了 我现在就要死了
Claire.
克莱尔
Breathe.
呼吸
I'm not gonna break up with you.
我不会跟你分手的
God, you are the most insane, adorable,
你是我见过的最疯狂 最可爱
unstable train wreck of a woman I've ever met.
如火车事故般不安定的女人
Somebody needs to propose to you.
有人会向你求婚的
I know, but who?
我知道 但是会是谁呢
Me, Claire.
是我呀 克莱尔
I love you, baby.
我爱你宝贝
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我么
剧集 | 你家还是我家(2015) | 导航列表