剧集 | 你家还是我家(2015) | 导航列表
And... I don't know. My life's just not
而且 我也不知道 只是觉得
really where I thought it would be, you know?
我的生活并不如我原本所想 你懂吗
Do you love him?
你爱他吗
Yeah, and he loves me. It's just...
当然 他也爱我 就是
I am not talking about this with you.
我才不跟你说这些
Oh, by the way,
哦 对了
your wife asked me if we did any butt stuff.
你老婆问我 我们有没有肛过
Seriously?
真的吗
Yep.
对
So, do you want me to lie or tell her the truth?
所以你希望我对她说谎还是告诉她真♥相♥
So? Did it work?
所以呢 有用吗
Is Gil coming back down? I mean, did you save the day?
吉尔还会下来吗 我的意思是你挽救局面了吗
No. This day is turning into a disaster.
不 今天真是糟糕透顶
My stupid dad is being an idiot,
我家呆老爸在闹脾气
and my pissed-off sister is even more pissed off than usual.
我的暴脾气妹妹比平常脾气还暴
Well, I think this day is very hard for her because we're not married.
好吧 我觉得今天对她来说是煎熬 因为我们没有结婚
But what she doesn't know is,
但她不知道的是
I already bought a ring and I'm gonna propose in two weeks
我已经买♥♥好了戒指 两周内就向她求婚
at a yet-to-be-determined, reasonably-priced hotel.
就在平价酒店 地点未定
Oh, my gosh! Enzo, that's amazing news!
哦 我的天 恩佐 这消息真是太棒了
She'll be so happy.
她肯定会开心死的
I know. If we make it another two weeks, it'll be a very happy day.
我知道 如果再等两周 她就会更高兴
Hey, buddy, come here. Yes?
嘿 老兄 过来一下 怎么了
Look, I don't know what you're doing with your girlfriend,
听着 我不知道你和你女朋友是怎么回事
but you got to know, she's not happy.
但你要知道她现在一点都不开心
Yes, I was just telling Kelli. Shh, shh, shh, shh.
是啊 我正在跟凯莉说 嘘 嘘 嘘
Never interrupt a doctor.
绝对不要打断医生的话
If you don't want to lose this girl,
如果你不想失去这个姑娘
I suggest you man up and propose.
我建议你鼓起勇气向她求婚
I'm planning to in a few weeks. How quick do you think I should do it?
我准备了好几个星期了 你觉得我什么时候做好
Based on what I just saw... That's great. Thank you so much.
据我观察 太好了 太感谢你了
I just said, never interrupt a doctor.
我刚说过 绝对不要打断医生的话
Louis never storms out like Gil.
路易斯从来不像吉尔那样大发雷霆
He just falls asleep.
他就直接睡着了
I mean, he falls asleep when he's happy, bored,
我的意思是 他生气了会睡着 无聊了会睡着
when the ball is dropping at new year's.
新年的舞会落幕的时候也会睡着
You're a lot of fun, Ricky.
里奇 你真有意思
You know, really, we're not that different
你知道吗 仔细想想 我们之间
when you think about it.
真的没有那么大的距离
All right. All right, now.
好的 够了
You know, I mean, I'm having a good time with you right now,
我是说 我们现在聊得很开心
but let's not start talking nonsense.
就不要讲胡话了
Hey, ladies. What's going on in here?
嘿 女士们 这里发生什么了
Oh, we're just talking about
哦 我们只是在聊
how lucky we are to have good husbands.
我们有多幸运能拥有这么好的丈夫
Though no one is as lucky as you, Claire.
虽然没人比得上你 克莱尔
Oh, okay. Thank you?
哦 好吧 谢谢
I mean, you are "win the lotto" lucky.
我的意思是 你是中头奖的幸运
"Only one to survive a plane crash" lucky.
拯救了整个宇宙的幸运
Like, "a horseshoe up your..."
就像 马蹄在
Okay. All right, Ricky.
好的 我知道了 里奇
I get it. Thank you.
我懂 谢谢你
Hey, can I ask you a personal question, Ricky?
嘿 我能问你一个私人问题吗 里奇
If you must.
如果你实在想问的话
Why are you such a bitch all the time?
你为什么总是这么贱呢
I have... think I have to...
我得 我想我得走了
That... is a very good question...
这真是个 好问题
one that no one has ever asked me before.
从没人问过这个问题
Well done, Jan.
干得漂亮 简
You have balls, and I respect that.
你真带种 我佩服你
That's a hard question to answer.
这个问题真难回答
But at the end of the day, I guess the answer is...
但是估计到我人生最后一天 我都会这么回答
I enjoy it.
我很享受
So, what's up, Gil?
发生什么了 吉尔
What the hell are you doing here?
你来干嘛
Well, Kelli asked me to come up here and talk to you,
凯莉让我上来跟你聊几句
father to father, see if I can convince you
父亲们之间的对话 看我能不能说服你
to come down there and help her renew her vows.
下楼帮她继续婚誓
To one of your feral boys?
对你的野孩子之一么
No, thank you. I'm going to a hotel.
不用 谢了 我要去旅馆
So, uh...
嗯
What's the real problem, Gil?
到底怎么回事 吉尔
The problem is, every time we get together,
每次两家人聚在一起
your family makes mine feel like crap.
你们家让我们家相形见绌
All right. All right.
好吧 好吧
I know how upset you were about the wedding,
我知道婚礼的事让你很委屈
and I should have taken care of this a long time ago,
我应该早就考虑你们的感受
and I am really sorry, but it's no excuse
我非常抱歉 但这也不能成为在你女儿的婚礼上
to give you bad seats at your daughter's wedding.
给你安排烂座位的借口
Agreed.
同意
And about our kids...
至于我们的孩子们
you have three fantastic daughters.
你有三个超棒的女儿
And sometimes, they're gonna make a decision
有时候 她们要自己做些决定
that you don't agree with,
虽然你并不赞同
and you can't take it personally.
但你不能心生芥蒂
Uh, oops. Uh, our bad.
哦 糟了 我们的错
How far is your car?
你的车子离这儿有多远
Hi, daddy.
嗨 老爸
See?
看到没有
But sometimes, they're right,
但是有的时候 他们是对的
like Oli and Kelli 10 years ago.
就像十年前的奥利和凯莉
They did something fantastic.
他们也做出了正确的选择
So, why don't you and I go downstairs
所以 你干嘛不当个自豪的老爸
like the proud fathers we are
跟我下楼
and help them celebrate the renewal of their vows?
帮他们庆祝新的婚誓呢
You know what?
你知道吗
You're right. Let's do it.
你是对的 我们下去吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're welcome.
不客气
Hug?
拥抱一下么
Sure.
好吧
Gather the families.
全家集♥合♥了
My beautiful daughter and her incredible husband
我漂亮的女儿和她无与伦比的丈夫
are gonna renew their wedding vows.
打算重叙他们的婚誓
So sorry I got upset, Kelli.
我为我之前无端的怒火感到抱歉 凯丽
That's okay, dad.
没关系的 爸爸
Thank you.
谢谢您
Anything for the two of you.
为你们做什么都可以
You got us that great trip to Mexico last Christmas.
上个圣诞节你们给了我们一个完美的墨西哥旅行
We owe you.
我们欠你的
Dad, that was Jason.
爸爸 那是杰森干的
Well, I guess you owe me a trip, then.
哦 那么 我想你们欠我一个旅行了
Okay. You ready for this?
你准备好了吗
Yep. Are you? Yep.
嗯 你呢 嗯
Totally fine. Got my cards.
都准备好了 拿着我的卡片呢
I'm gonna nail it.
我要念它了
Happy 10 years, babe.
十周年快乐 宝贝
Aw. happy 10 years.
嗯 十周年快乐
Why don't you go first?
你先说怎么样
Okay.
好的
When I first met Oliver...
我第一次见到奥利弗的时候
I just got engaged!
我刚才订婚啦
The little bitch upstages me again.
这个小贱♥人♥又抢了我的风头
My Shawni is finally engaged. Oh!
我的肖妮终于订婚了 哦
Hey, guys, we're trying to renew our vows over here,
嘿 伙计们 我们正在这重叙我们的婚誓呢
so could we please...?
所以能不能请你们
Yeah. Thank you.
是的 谢谢大家
Thank you all for joining us on this very special day.
在这个特殊的一天谢谢你们所有人的到来
Um...
呃
Honey, do you mind if I go first?
亲爱的 你介意我先说吗
剧集 | 你家还是我家(2015) | 导航列表