剧集 | 你家还是我家(2015) | 导航列表
you need to lift with your legs. I know.
你需要先抬脚 我知道
I'm going on record that this is not an official share square.
我首先声明这不是正式的谈心会
Share square is my thing.
谈心会是由我发起
I lead them.
由我主持的
Oliver doesn't have the training to lead a share square.
奥利弗没有主持谈心会的经验
Feelings circle? Sure.
多方交流 当然可以
Talk triangle? Perhaps.
三方谈话 也许可以
But a share square? No way.
但是谈心会 没门
Well, we need to do this, Gil, okay?
我们很有必要这么做 吉尔 好吗
Kelli and Shawni are fighting,
凯莉和肖妮吵架了
you're mad at Blake,
你又生布莱克的气
I'm mad at Blake for screwing up the plan.
我也生布莱克的气 因为他把计划搞砸了
Ooh, don't forget about Gil and the goddamn farmers market.
不要忘了吉尔和该死的农贸市场
Right, yes, okay.
对 好吧
So let's do this.
所以让我们开始吧
Feelings. Kelli, why don't you start?
说出自己的感受 凯莉 从你开始吧
Tell us what's going on between you and Shawni.
告诉我们 你和肖妮为什么吵架
I love that he thinks he can start a share square like that.
我喜欢他自以为是的谈心会开场
Hilarious. Totally against protocol.
真搞笑 完全违反了协议
Okay. Shawni stole my Jean jacket,
好吧 肖妮偷了我的牛仔夹克
and then put on my cheerleading uniform
又穿上了我的啦啦队制♥服♥
just because she knew it would hurt me,
因为她知道这会让我感到难过
and indirectly Sloane, Pippa, Fiona,
而且间接伤害了斯♥诺♥安娜 皮帕 菲奥娜
and every other member
还有每个罗斯福高中
of the Roosevelt high school cheerleading squad.
的啦啦队成员
Shawni has no respect for other people's things.
肖妮不尊重其他人对自己物品的所有权
She thinks she can do whatever she wants, but she can't.
她认为她可以为所欲为 但是实际上不可以
Okay. Nice.
好的 不错
Good sharing.
说的不错
Good sharing
说的不错
You never say "good sharing" in a share square.
你之前从来没在谈心会上说过“说的不错”
Who is this guy?!
这人到底是谁啊
Okay. Shawni, why don't you talk
好吧 肖妮 你来谈谈
about why the jacket is so important to you?
为什么这件牛仔夹克对你来说很重要
Did you ever think that maybe I wanted to wear the jacket
你有没有想过 也许我想穿这件夹克
because you're my older sister,
是因为 你是我的姐姐
and everything you do turns out great
你无所不能
and everything I do turns to horseshit?
而我一无是处
Or maybe I wanted to wear it
或者 我想穿它
'cause I want to feel like you or look like you for a minute.
是因为 我想有那么一刻像你一样
You ever think about that?
你从来就没那样想过吗
You can have your dumb jacket back.
你可以拿回你的夹克了
Shit.
妈的
Um, guys, you're not supposed to leave the share square.
各位 你们不能中途离开谈心会
This is a terrible share square.
这次的谈心会很糟
You already lost two people.
已经有两个人离开了
You're in way over your head, son.
你太自负了 孩子
Why don't you go, Gil?
为什么你不走 吉尔
Why don't you tell us
为什么你不告诉我们
why you don't want Dani dating Blake?
你反对丹妮和布莱克约会的原因
Because of what happened at the theater.
因为那次在电影院里发生的事
You were there. He tried to kill me.
你当时也在场 他想杀了我
No, he didn't, and you already forgave him for that.
不 他没想杀你 你不也早就原谅他了吗
Just because I forgave someone
我原谅了某人
doesn't mean I want them dating my daughter.
并不代表我同意他和我女儿约会
What if she tries to hug him and he punches her?
万一她想抱他 结果他却打她 该怎么办
Now Dani's dead!
丹妮就完蛋了
And you know who killed her?
你知道是谁让她完蛋的吗
You, with all your meddling questions!
你以及你的胡乱干预
I'm dead? What?!
我完蛋了 啥
Gil, it's a share square.
吉尔 这是谈心会
You have to be honest.
你得诚实地敞开心扉
Tell us your real feelings.
告诉我们你的真实感受
No. I don't want to say my feelings.
不 我不想说我的感受
You know why?
你知道为什么吗
Because this isn't a real share square.
因为这不是一次真正的谈心会
Guys, you're not supposed to leave the share square.
各位 你们不能中途离开
Guys, you're not supposed to leave the share square!
各位 你们不能中途离开谈心会
What's really going on, Gil?
到底怎么回事 吉尔
I don't want to lose Dani.
我不想失去丹妮
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
The last time a weston boy dated one of my daughters,
上一次韦斯顿家的男孩跟我的一个女儿约会
she married him and I lost her.
她就嫁给他了 我失去了她
Dani's my baby, my last one.
丹妮是我的宝贝 最珍视的人
I'm not ready to let her go yet.
我还没准备好让她走
Aww, honey.
甜心
You're not losing anyone.
你不会失去任何人
She'll always be your baby.
她一直是属于你的宝贝
But Dani's an adult now.
丹妮现在是成年人了
If she wants to date Blake and move out and marry him
如果她真的想跟布莱克约会 与他同居并嫁给他
and get us into the country club, that's her decision.
把我们安置在乡村俱乐部 那是她的决定
Shawni, I'm so sorry.
肖妮 我很抱歉
I had no idea you felt that way.
我不知道你会那么想
Look, I don't know why I was such a bitch about the jacket.
我不知道为什么我对夹克的事情这么斤斤计较
I guess it's just so easy to fall in to how we were as kids.
我猜是因为 它让我们太容易陷入小时候的回忆里了
I'm sorry. I want you to have the jacket.
抱歉 我想把这件夹克给你
Really? Forever?
真的吗 永远
Of course. I love you.
当然 我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
And I'll take off the cheerleading uniform.
我会脱下啦啦队制♥服♥的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Is it okay if she wears it for a little while longer?
她再穿一会儿行吗
Dani, could you come out here?
丹妮 你能出来一下吗
What's up, dad?
怎么了 爸爸
You have my blessing to date Blake.
我祝福你和布莱克
Oh, it's okay. We broke up.
没关系的 我们分手了
What? What?
什么 什么
Once everybody found out about,
一旦所有人都知道的话
it kind of lost its excitement.
就没偷♥情♥的快♥感♥可言了
But thanks for going to bat for us.
谢谢你们替我说话
Really appreciate it.
真的很感谢
Totally.
完全地
Hey, but we should do it one more time
但我们也许应该再来一发
before it's officially over, right?
在正式分手之前 对吧
Totally. Where haven't we done it yet?
赞同 我们现在还没去过什么地方
Uh... What about a bed?
床上怎么样
Ooh, that's kinky.
挺有性致的
Hey, are you gonna keep that
你想把那件啦啦队制♥服♥
cheerleading outfit on when we get home tonight?
穿到我们晚上回家吗
No.
不
Oh. Okay.
好的
Instead, I was thinking we could drive to my high school,
我在想 我们可以开车回我的高中母校
hop the fence, and do it on the football field.
翻墙进去 然后在足球场上来一炮
Whoa! Okay, that's way better.
好的 那样更好
So excited.
太刺♥激♥了
I've never had sex on the football field before.
我以前从来没在足球场做过爱
Yeah, probably best if you don't respond there.
要是你能不叫就更好了
剧集 | 你家还是我家(2015) | 导航列表