剧集 | 你家还是我家(2015) | 导航列表
Like a band leader or something!
简直像乐队的主唱
Thank you.
谢谢
High praise, son, high praise.
真是高度赞扬啊 亲爱的
Whoa!
哇哦
I love you, gold man!
爱死你了 金人
I went with the gold.
我穿着这身金色的衣服去
It says, "suck it, loser," more than the white.
比白的那身更体现“不服咬我 屌♥丝们”的理念
Hey, want to hear the best idea ever?
亲爱的 想听听史上最好的主意吗
Don't go.
不要去了
Oh, I love that idea.So smart and great.
哦 我觉得这个想法棒棒的
don't go? What are you talking about?
不要去 你们都在胡说啥
Well, a-a-as a protest, like Marlon Brando did.
额 就是搞抗♥议♥啊 像马龙·白兰度那样
Oh, man, that would really show them
为了你这么多年受到的冷落
for snubbing you all these years.
给他们点颜色看看
You have to do that!
你必须得那样
Don't go? That's nuts.
不要去 别胡说
Do you think civil-rights hero
你觉得民权英雄
And my African-American doppelganger Martin Luther King
非裔美国人马丁·路德金
Told his people, "don't march on Washington...
会告诉群众 “不要去华盛顿示♥威♥游♥行♥
That'll show them"? No way.
这样能给他们点颜色瞧”吗 不可能
You know, but that...that's different, Gil. We're talking about...
但是 这不一样啊 吉尔 我们在说
No, there's nothing that could keep me from going
不 没有人能阻挡我
And accepting that award tonight.
去领奖的步伐
Now I got to go drink a lot of water so I can piss on everyone.
现在我要猛喝水 到时候我要对每个人撒火(piss on有撒尿之意)
Wow! Gil, that is really gold.
哇哦 吉尔 金色的真炫
Enzo thinks I look like a band leader.
恩佐觉得我像乐团主唱
Obviously, the Brando thing didn't work.
显然 白兰度的事没法照搬到他身上
W-what... what else can we do to stop him?
我们还能做什么去阻止他
How about a loving family member just tells him the truth?
何不如让一个亲爱的家庭成员直接告诉他真♥相♥
How about this?!
这样吧
We tell him we have to go to the hospital
我们跟他说奥利弗阑尾炎犯了
Because Oliver is sick with appendicitis.
必须去医院
Why am I the one getting appendicitis?!
为什么受伤的总是我
You're the most obvious choice, Oliver.
因为你是最佳选择啊 奥利弗
You're always getting stuff like that.
你身上经常发生这事
Remember dancer's hip?
还记得大腿舞那次吗
Okay, dancer's hip is a very serious condition,
好吧 但那次真的是紧急情况
And you both know it!
你们俩也都知道的
How are you?
你还好吗
You're a good boy, aren't you?
你是个好孩子 是吧
I love Enzo, but it's like, what are we doing, you know?
我爱恩佐 但这种感觉就像 我不知道我们现在进展到哪一步了
I mean, we've been together over a year now,
我们俩在一起一年多了
And we're just dating?
然而我们还只是在约会
I'm not in my 20s anymore, and I got a kid.
我不再是20岁的小女孩了 我还有一个孩子
A year is such a long time.
一年确实好久啊
It is a long time.
是很久了
So what am I supposed to do, dump him?
所以我现在怎么办 甩了他吗
I mean, if he's not gonna make a move, I have to, right?
他要是不向前看 我总得向前看是吧
Yes!
是的
You're right.
你说对了
I love him, but I can't keep wasting my time
我爱他 但是我不能一直把时间浪费在
In a relationship that's going nowhere.
一段没有结果的感情上
These boobs are not getting any more awesome than this.
我的咪♥咪♥不会再像现在这么迷人了
Yeah, I got to break up with him.
我决定了 我要和他分手
Thanks, Dani.
丹妮 谢谢你
Dani?
丹妮?
It says the symptoms of appendicitis are
阑尾炎的症状是
"pain near the navel, a fever... "
腹部周围疼痛 发烧
"and bloating and gas."
胀气还有放屁
Guys, I'm not doing it. I'm not pretending to be sick.
各位 我不干 我不想装病
It's insane!
那样太蠢了
He's right, mom.
妈 他说的也对
Well, you can't just do the gas part?
你就光放点屁也行啊
All right, all right, I know it's crazy,
好吧好吧 是有点疯狂了
But what else can we do?
但是我们还能做什么呢
Is everybody ready to see Gil Durnin
大家准备好参加
Finally get his name called
吉尔·德尔林荣获
As outstanding educator of the year?
杰出的教育家称号♥的颁奖典礼了吗
Oliver's sick! We have to take him to hospital!
奥利弗病了 我们要带他去医院
What?
你说什么
I'm not sick. He's in shock.
我没病 他已经糊涂了
He doesn't even know what he's saying.
他完全不知道自己在说什么
Mom.
妈
Whoa. What's going on?
好了 到底咋了
Why are you trying to get out of going to the ceremony?
你们为什么就是不愿意去参加这个典礼啊
I mean, I get it It's boring,
我知道它有点无聊
And you're not gonna win anything
而且今晚
At the end of the evening.
你什么奖也获不了
And you're not getting any roses.
你也得不到玫瑰花
Why don't you just go and support me?
但你为什么就不能去支持一下我呢
Of course we will, Gil. It's j...
我们当然会的 吉尔 只是...
I'm going. You can either come with me or not.
我走了 你们去不去随便
But I'm gonna go and meet my golden twin.
但是我一定要去见见我的宝贝奖杯
Now I feel horrible.
现在我感觉糟透了
I know. So do I.
我懂你 我也是
Oh, sure, you feel bad now,
噢 是吗 你现在感觉很难受
But when I asked you to feel bad, nada!
但是我刚才要你装病的时候你咋就不能难受啊
Where's your father?
你♥爸♥去哪了
Gone.
消失了
Gone... Like he left?
消失了 是说他走了?
He said, "God damn it," got in his thing, and... vroom.
他说“该死的” 然后拿着东西呜呜地走了
What? Dad left?
什么 爸爸走了
Aw! He went without us? Shit!
他这就一个人走了 靠
And all because someone wouldn't pretend to have appendicitis.
就因为某人不肯假装得了个阑尾炎
Yep. He's definitely gone.
是的 他确确实实走了
He's not answering his phone.
他不接电♥话♥
What's going on? Dad's not winning the award.
怎么回事 爸爸没有得奖
We tried to stop him, but he went anyway.
我们试着阻止他 但他还是跑了
Okay, girls, we have to go now.
好了 姑娘们 我们要走了
He at least has to have his family there with him.
至少让他有家人陪着
Hey, guys?
嘿 伙计们
Oh, thank God.
噢 谢天谢地
I almost forgot the flowers Gil sent me to give to him.
我差点忘了吉尔买♥♥来让我给他献的花
Yeah, the delivery guy came to the back door.
送货员送到后门了
Gil also filled out the card for you.
吉尔还帮你写了张卡片
"Gil, I'm so proud of you.
“吉尔 我为你感到骄傲
You looked so good up on that stage tonight."
今晚你在台上的状态真好”
"I could tell all of the women wanted to be with you."
“我敢说所有的女人都想跟你在一起”
"love, Jan."
“爱你的 简恩”
That's exactly what I would have written.
那正是我要写的
Come on.
来吧
I think we need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Yes, we should. I have something important to say.
对啊 我有重要的事情要说
Yeah, okay, but I should probably go first.
没问题 不过我先说
What we've had has been great.
我们在一起很开心
But I think we need to break up.
但我们最好还是分手吧
What?
什么
Look, I love you, but let's be honest...
听着 我爱你 但坦白地说
Was this ever really gonna work?
我们真的适合吗
I mean, you never wanted anything serious
你从来没有打算和我认真的谈恋爱
Because you're kind of an idiot.
因为你呆呆的
Not in a bad way, just in a young way.
不是不好的呆 只是你还年轻而已
Anyway, I think it's time we ended this.
无论怎样 我们该结束这段感情
Well, the thing I wanted to talk about was
嗯 我本来想说的是
I wanted you to move in with me.
我想让你搬过来和我一起住
You do?! Baby, that's all I wanted.
是吗 宝贝 这就是我想要的
Oh, my God! This is great! This is awesome!
哦 天啊 太好了 太棒了
Thank you.
谢谢
I was gonna give this to you in a more romantic way,
我本来想用更浪漫的方式给你
Like maybe by the fountain in the mall, but...
比如在商场边的喷泉边 不过
剧集 | 你家还是我家(2015) | 导航列表