剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表
What -- something bothering you?
你是说除了让俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥破产
You mean besides bankrupting the Russian government
阻止奥勒曼杀了雷之外的事吗
to keep Ollerman from killing Ray?
是的 我是说除那之外的事
Yes, I mean besides that.
其实 还真有件事
Well, actually, there is something
困扰我很长时间了
that has been eating at me for a long time,
我本想告诉你的
and I have meant to tell you.
-我... -你和雷睡了
- I -- - You're sleeping with Ray.
你知道了
You knew?
我是个间谍
I'm a spy.
威尔 很抱歉 就这么发生了...
Will, I'm so sorry. It just...happened and --
没关系
Hey, it's okay.
我知道如果你开始喜欢他的话
I knew that if you started to like him,
最终会告诉我的
you-- you'd tell me eventually.
我不喜欢他
I do not like him. That's --
你 你就想这么说
Oh. That's -- That's what you're gonna go with?
是啊 没错
Yeah! Yeah.
好吧
All right.
所以你没生气
So you're not mad?
不 我不生气
No, I'm not mad.
再说 和雷睡已经算是惩罚了
Besides, sleeping with Ray, that's punishment enough.
好了 基利洛夫在这里
All right, Kirilov's here.
他在这里
Hey, he's here.
准备
And...
三
three...
二 一 开始
two...one. You're on.
我正在历史悠久的布拉格城♥堡♥
I'm here at the Global Economic Summit
参加全球经济峰会
at historic Prague Castle.
今天 一些最有权势的领导人
Today, some of the most powerful leaders...
在保安这里停一下
Hold on that guard.
放大他的证件
Okay, zoom in on his badge.
一个迫切的问题
...a pressing issue...
好了
Got it.
要等多久啊 我快冻僵了
How long is this gonna take? I'm freezing.
可能是因为有致命金属
You know, probably because of all the deadly metal
在我身体里流动
flowing through my body.
所以求求你快点
So please hurry.
发送中
你的电子徽章现在
Your e-badge should be activated...
激活了
now.
彼得·米赞卡
安检人员
代表们 会议马上开始
All delegates, the conference is starting.
请前往安全会议室
Please head towards the secure meeting room.
笔记本无人看管 弗兰琦 苏珊 行动
Laptop's unsecured. Frankie, Susan, let's go.
开始吧
Let's go.
不好意思 部长女士
Pardon me, Madam Minister,
请问对于腐♥败♥的指控你有话想说吗
do you care to respond to allegations about your corruption?
你怎么敢这么说
How dare you.
西班牙人♥民♥不会容忍♥这些谎言
The Spanish people will not tolerate these lies.
真的吗 我们有电子邮件记录
Oh, really? We have the e-mails.
私人飞机 整形手术
Private jets, plastic surgery.
骗子
iMentirosa!
我从来没做过整形手术
I have never had plastic surgery.
是吗 但你说话时脸可是一点没动呢
Really? Your face hardly moved when you said that.
每周都看灵媒 做足疗
Psychics, pedicures every week --
别碰我 把手拿开
Hands off me! Get your hands off me!
你会被揭穿的
You'll be found out!
我要杀了她
I am going to kill her!
滚开
Get off of me!
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?!
掉包干得漂亮
Nice work on the swap.
蒂娜会在见面后
Tina will meet you
拿走笔记本并转账
to receive the laptop and transfer the money.
我在追踪弗兰琦和苏珊在城♥堡♥的行踪
I'm tracking Frankie and Susan through the castle.
我会把她们的确切位置发给你
I'm gonna send you their exact location.
斯坦迪什 准备好了吗
Standish, you ready?
我会把路上的监控摄像头解决掉
I'll knock out surveillance cameras along the way.
我正想着你什么时候来呢
I was wondering when you'd pipe in.
很高兴听到你的声音
Nice to hear your voice.
希望我也能这么说
Wish I could say the same.
如果真的对打的话
You know, if we ever fought for real,
估计我们旗鼓相当
I bet it'd be pretty close.
得了吧 我会打得你屁滚尿流的
Oh, please. I would kick your ass.
苏珊 弗兰琦 我们现在去找你们
All right, Susan, Frankie, we're on our way to you.
听着 我们不能绕过他们
All right, look, we can't go around 'em.
得从中间穿过去
We gotta go through 'em.
就像原来一样
Just like the old days.
没错 准备好了吗
That's right. You ready for this?
我可是半个机器人
I got... robots in my blood.
行动
Here we go.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你对于非法监禁记者
Do you have any comment
有什么想说的吗
about the illegal imprisonment of journalists?
睡吧 小疯子
Sleep, you squirrelly little fella!
我救了你
I saved ya.
没错 雷 你救了我 谢谢
Yeah, Ray, you did. Thank you.
那是我见过的最性感的锁喉
That was the sexiest choke-out I've ever seen.
不是时候 雷
Not now, Ray.
不过谢谢夸奖
But thank you.
下一步是什么
What's our next move?
下一步是你们把钥匙和箱子给我
The next move is, you give me the key and the case
然后我把你们关在这里
and I lock you in here.
钥匙 我没有
The key? Oh. I don't --
-我放错地方了 -雷
- I misplaced - Ray.
谢谢 苏珊
Thank you, Susan.
是时候开始真正的任务了
It's time to start the real mission.
早该知道这不是钱的问题
Should've known this wasn't about money.
钱吗 那只是点额外奖金
The money? Hmm. It was just a nice bonus.
团队合作愉快
Good teamwork.
你老是说什么来着 艾利克斯
What is it you always used to say to me, Alex?
「不鸣则已 一鸣惊人」
"Go big or go home"?
这任务绝对和政♥治♥有关
I'm sure this mission's political.
真聪明 威士忌
Bravo, Whiskey.
我们来这里是要杀了俄♥罗♥斯♥财政部长
We're here to kill the Russian minister of finance.
还有比刺杀二把手
What better way to start a war
更好的挑起战争的方式吗
than to assassinate their second-in-command?
在蒂娜走进房♥间
After Tina walks in that room
朝基利洛夫头上来一枪后
and puts a bullet in Kirilov's head,
他们会找到你非法闯入的监控录像
they'll find security tape of you breaking in.
他们会发现蒂娜和你们合作过
They'll discover that Tina worked with your team.
甚至还和一个组员约过会
She even dated one of your members.
我都能想到头条了
I can see the headlines.
「美国间谍刺杀财政部长」
"American Spies Assassinate Minister."
当然 你会被俄♥罗♥斯♥人审讯并处决
Of course, you'll be tried by Russia and executed.
真是可惜
So sad.
战争带来混乱
War brings chaos.
而混乱能带来利益
Chaos brings profit.
上吧
Come on.
然后你们会来收拾残局
And you'll be there to pick up the pieces.
重建世界秩序
To reestablish order.
威尔 你说过你希望我不只是
I mean, Will, you said you wanted me to be more
一个平凡的罪犯
than just a common criminal.
即使我占据了上风
You can't honestly be surprised
你也不用这么惊讶吧
that I turned the tables on you.
老实说 艾利克斯 我一点也不惊讶
Honestly, Alex, I'm not surprised at all.
我们都没觉得意外
Neither of us are.
现在这能帮你们很多忙
A lot of good that does you now.
谢谢你们小队做的一切
Thank you for everything, team.
任务完成
Mission accomplished.
就当作你被我甩了吧
Consider your ass dumped.
伙计们 帮我宣传下
Guys, spread the word.
剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表