剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表
See you in New York.
好啊 今天要性福了
Okay, gonna be that kind of day.
你想
Do you want to...
去买♥♥冰淇淋吗
get ice cream?
-你什么 -冰淇淋 就是
- You what? - Ice cream -- like...
当两人互相喜欢
you know when people like each other,
他们就会去买♥♥冰淇淋之类的
they -- they do things like get ice cream?
好
All right.
你把冰淇淋放我身上 还是我放你身上
Do you put the ice cream on me or do I put it on you?
再见 利亚姆
Goodbye, Liam.
不是吧
Come on!
我在肯尼迪机场被拦下了
I just got held up at JFK.
有人跟海关打报告
Somebody tipped off customs,
说我在走私违♥禁♥品♥
told them I was smuggling contraband.
他们有在你包里发现合成安♥非♥他♥命♥吗
Hey, did they find traces of synthetic amphetamines in your bag?
是你打的报告
That was you?
哥们
Dude...
他们搜查了我身体的每个小洞
I got cavity-searched.
这恶作剧屌♥爆了
Awesome prank!
我也参与了策划 一开始就参与了
I was in on it, too -- right from the start.
好极了
Oh, well, awesome!
棒
Yeah!
我们是团队 对吗
Team, right?
这个
Well...
-嗯 -嗯
- Yeah. - Yeah.
-这是新鲜啤酒 拜托别来 -不
- Fresh beer. Please don't. - No.
这是
This is...
我在巴黎中枪的子弹
the bullet I took in Paris.
你应得的
You earned it.
谢谢
Thanks, man.
你知道 我最近一直在想
You know, I've been thinking about it.
英国人应该在伦敦中心
The Brits definitely owe me
给我修一座雕像
a statue in the center of London.
只有我
Just me.
在一匹马上
On a horse.
当然 我会帮你争取的
Sure. Well, yeah, I-I'll put in the paperwork for that.
那就太好了
That'd be great.
-喂 -你好 我是军情六处的艾玛·戴维斯
- Hello? - Hello. Emma Davies, MI6.
记得我吗
Remember me?
不
No.
棕色头发
Uh, brown hair, uh...
我们一起救了君主政体
We saved the monarchy together.
当然 记得 那个艾玛啊
Oh, sure. Yes. That Emma.
我只想说和你共事很开心
I just want to say how much I enjoyed working together
我希望我们还能再次相遇
and how I hope our paths cross again.
好啊 我也是 下次我去伦敦的时候
Great. Yeah, me too -- next time I'm in London.
或者你可以转身
Or you could just turn around.
真没料到
I did not see that coming.
我是间谍
Well, I am a spy.
你就不该料到
You're not supposed to.
是啊
Yeah.
剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表