剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表
Oh, one more thing.
我不想知道
I have no interest in being kept up to date
你们日常的不法活动
on the day-to-day illicit activities of your team.
这种事可能会终结我的职业生涯
That's the type of thing that could end a career.
所以我要派一位联络员
So I'm assigning you someone to lay out your missions,
来给你们下任务
act as a liaison,
无论你们身在何处 他都会给予你们支持
and basically serve as support wherever you are in the world.
听起来是份很糟的工作
Sounds like a horrible job.
确实
It is.
所以候选人很难找
That's why we had trouble finding a candidate.
我已经让他过去跟你们打招呼了
I've sent him over to say hello.
好的 谢谢
Okay, great. Thank you.
有人在吗
Knock, knock.
猜猜谁升职了
Uh, guess who got a promotion.
大伙
Hey, guys.
雷来了
Ray's here.
你最近怎么样 雷
How you doing, Ray?
挺好的
Pretty good, actually.
他们给了我一块勋章
Uh they gave me a medal.
为什么 你只是中了一枪
For what? All you did was get shot.
是表彰我除掉了奥勒曼
Oh, it was for taking down Ollerman.
确实
I mean, true,
事情发生时我一直都在昏迷
I was kind of unconscious when it happened,
但由于严格来说 你们并不存在
but since you guys technically don't exist
他们就把勋章颁给了我
they gave the medal to me.
但我并不引以为傲
But I'm not proud of it.
威尔 我做过很多不值得自豪的事
Will, I'm not proud of a lot of stuff I've done.
和你成为朋友
But being your friend
算是我的人生亮点
was kind of the highlight of my life,
我愿做一切来挽回
and I-I'd do anything to get that back.
所以我很激动能成为这个小组的一份子
That's why I'm so excited to be part of this team.
你不是我们小组的一份子 雷
You're not part of this team, Ray.
对 苏珊说得很对
Yeah, Susan makes a great point.
我会努力成为你们的一员的 我准备好了
I've got to earn that, and I plan on earning it
让你们所有人接受我
with each and every one of you.
-我想你 兄弟 -等下
- I missed you, buddy. - Wait.
好吧 为时过早了
Ooh-kay. Too soon?
好吧 会有这天的
All right, we'll get there.
好了
All right.
组里任何人需要我
If any of the team needs me,
我这个组员随时乐意效劳
this teammate is there for the team.
团队精神
Team player.
我们和好了吗
So we're good?
我知道我还得努力挽回
I know I've got work to do.
不敢相信你们为了个比你们小一半的妹子
I can't believe you two got so twisted up
闹得这么僵
over a girl half your age.
琪琪并没有比我小一半岁数
Gigi wasn't half my age.
她快三十了
She was gonna be 30...
就快到了
at some point.
好吧 你得保持专注
Okay, well, I need you to stay focused.
我们不能让这件事影响到任务
We can't let this affect the mission.
什么 我没事
What? I'm fine!
他没事 其实他还挺好的 对吗
He is fine. He's great, in fact, right?
我从没见过你这么容光焕发
I've never seen you better.
-我非常为你骄傲 -谢谢
- I'm so proud of you. - Thank you.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
好了 这是布拉格的帝国银行
All right. This is - the Imperial Bank in Prague.
保险库就在里面
Vault is located inside.
问题是 我们怎么让那个遗孀去做视网膜扫描
The question is, how do we get the widow's retinal scan?
要是我们只是友好地请她去呢
What if we just asked her, but nicely?
不行 因为她会请律师
No, because she could lawyer up,
或者更糟 惊慌失措然后消失
or worse -- panic and disappear.
还有一组人在找这本账簿
With another team chasing this ledger,
我们得快点行动
we have to move fast.
美人计怎么样
How about a honeytrap?
美人什么
Honey what, now?
就是色♥诱♥对方
It's basically when you seduce someone
来达成自己的目的
to get them to give you what you want.
说不好
Uh, I don't know.
色♥诱♥一名刚死了老公的女人
Seduce a woman whose husband just died?
我不喜欢
I don't like it.
对 那样不道德
Yeah, that's wrong.
顺便给你们看下 这就是她
This is her, by the way.
凯伦·帕帕斯
Karen Pappas.
凯西说过他们感情不合
Well, Casey did say they were estranged.
行吧 我来吧
Yeah. Yeah, I got this.
你觉得我不行
You don't think I can do this?
我觉得多情先生
Do I think that Mr. Feelings
可以色♥诱♥欺骗一名脆弱的女性
can seduce and deceive a vulnerable woman?
我觉得我都比你有戏
I think I have a better chance of it than you do.
我可以的
Look. I can do this.
-好吧 -告诉她 苏珊
- Okay. - Tell her, Susan.
苏珊
Susan?
感情合不合 这个女人都是刚失去了丈夫
Estranged or not, this woman did just lose her husband,
她会伤心
and she's gonna be hurting,
我觉得你很难忽略这点
and I think that's gonna be hard for you to ignore.
别损他了
Hey, now, come on!
看看这个男人
Look at this guy.
小狗般的眼睛
Puppy-dog eyes.
完美的嘴唇
Nice, full lips.
凯伦只要看他一眼
Karen's gonna get - one look at my man here,
他就能看到比视网膜多很多的东西
and he gonna be scanning a lot more than the retinas, right?
我 我不能因为这个和你击掌
I can't -- I can't high-five that.
不过谢谢支持
But I appreciate the support.
你不可能处理好的
There's just no way you can handle it.
你
You, uh --
我不知道 你想让这件事有趣一点吗
I don't know -- you care to make this interesting?
不知道
I don't know.
如果你失败了 一头秀发的金发妞就能拿到账簿
If you fail, Blondie with the good hair gets the ledger
罪犯都会逃脱
and a ton of criminals walk,
我觉得已经很有趣了
so I kind of feel like it already is interesting.
就算是这样 我赌五块
Still, five bucks.
好吧
Okay.
你不如直接给我 还可以省点时间
Or you want to just give it to me now and save time?
才不要
No.
布拉格
捷克
发现目标
Eyes on target --
离开公♥寓♥ 往北走
leaving her apartment, heading north.
好的 有画面了
Okay. I have a visual.
穿着讲究 一身黑
Well-dressed, black-on-black.
虽然在哀悼逝者 不过很别致
In mourning, but still chic.
我喜欢她
I like her.
威尔 记住 她有个东欧文学的博士学位
Will, remember, she has a PhD in Eastern European Literature.
这就是你的突破点
That's your way in.
开始表演吧 老兄
Shoot your shot, dawg.
好的 我看到她了
Yeah, I got her.
我要行动了
I'm moving in.
天呐 真对不起
Oh, God, I'm sorry.
不 是我的错
No, it's my fault. -
我在埋头看地图 搞得我像
I got my head buried in this map like I'm a --
像个游客一样
well, like I'm a tourist.
你讲英语
You speak English.
你好 我是皮特·休森
Hey, I'm Pete Hewson.
凯伦·帕帕斯
Uh, Karen Pappas.
你好凯伦 很高兴认识你
Hey, Karen, it's nice to meet you.
我今天已经够打扰你的了
Look, I've done more than enough to bother you for the day,
但如果你能告诉我
but if you could just point me
查理大桥在哪个方向
in the direction of the Charles Bridge,
我将感激不尽
I'd appreciate it.
它... 就在你身后
It's...right behind you.
"看不见庞大的文化地标就在我身后"这老一套
剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表