剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表
《威士忌骑士》前情回顾
Previously on "Whiskey Cavalier"...
艾玛·戴维斯 军情六处
Emma Davies, MI6.
我有没有说清楚我真的很喜欢你
Have I made it clear that I really like you?
你再提醒我一下
Well, just remind me.
好
Okay.
中情局把我派到了这里
The CIA assigned me here,
所以这边的办公室是我的新大本营
so this office is gonna be my new home base.
-挺好的 -如果你哪天有心情 我愿意跟你喝一杯
- Cool. - If you're ever in the mood, I would be down for a drink.
你们记不记得特工蒂娜
You guys remember Agent Tina?
她刚才好像约我出去了
I think she just asked me out.
卡伯特 我知道你不是幕后主使
Cabot, I know you're not the one behind this.
你不明白 他们会杀了我
You don't understand. They'll kill me.
「他们」是谁
Who are "They"?
他们称自己为「托拉斯」
They call themselves the Trust.
奥勒曼
Ollerman.
你们将护送他去接受审讯
You will be escorting him during transfer to interrogation.
十一点钟方向有枪手
Shooter, 11:00!
我们肯定到不了移交地了
We're never gonna make it to the drop.
帮我们重新制定路线回老巢
I need you to reroute us to the hive.
我之前都准备好上飞机了 现在这么狼狈
I was ready for a plane, but now I look ridiculous.
你的时间算得很准 我的车五分钟到
That was pretty close. My car gets here in five minutes.
是啊 我的三分钟到 但是太值得了
Yep, mine's here in three, but it was so worth it.
怎么回事 来早了
Seriously? They're early!
不 是我的
No, that's me.
我也得弄一下头发 等等 等等
I got to fix my hair, too. Hold on. Hold on. Hold on.
还是有点...
u202dOh, well...
等等 好点了吗
Wait. Better?
-完美 -谢谢
- Perfect. u202d- Thank you.
-你什么时候回来 -应该要一段时间
- When are you back? - Well, it might be a while.
「特拉斯」似乎又有新线索了
Looks like we have another lead on the Trust.
很好 也许你能帮我们查得更清楚
Oh, good. Maybe you can get us closer.
所以你要去哪里呢
Where are you going, by the way?
这是机密
Uh, it's classified.
我跟你说了我的任务 你却不告诉我吗
I showed you mine, but you won't show me yours?
我可以这样跟你说
I can tell you this.
我会数着与你再见 还需要多少秒
Until I see you again, I will be counting down the seconds --
用西班牙语数
in Spanish.
一 二 三
u202dUno, dos, tres...
你要去墨西哥吗 帕纳马
Uh, you're going to Mexico? Panama?
四 五 六
...cuatro, cinco, seis.
是阿根廷吗
Oh...Argentina?
秘鲁
Peru?
不 我不会说英文[西班牙语]
Nah. No habla ingles.
托利马监狱
哥伦比亚
他在这里
我不知道
I don't know.
是这样的 我觉得艾玛很好
I mean, here's the thing. I think Emma is -- is great.
但是我们共处的时间太少了
We just don't get to spend enough time together.
她那天说我「地理上不受欢迎」
I mean, she called me "Geographically undesirable."
从来没人说过我「不受欢迎」
I've never been called "Undesirable" in my life, so...
我也觉得
I agree.
只要我们彼此喜欢
I mean, if we really like each other,
那么辛苦是值得的
it's worth the effort.
绝对值得
It just is.
所以我会尽一切努力
So I'll do everything I can...
让这段关系成功
make it work.
美♥国♥佬♥
你的律师到了
谢谢你
Oh, gracias.
你看起来气色不错
Oh, hey, you look great.
她是不是气色很好
Doesn't she look great?
你别让他看我啊
Don't make him look at me.
你说得对 有道理
You're right. You got a point.
你看着我
No, hey, look at me.
你不会想要看到的
You don't want to see this.
搞定
There we go.
你查清帕雷达被关押在哪里了吗
You find out where they're keeping Pereyda?
查到了 西区 他是单间
Yeah, West Wing. He's in solitary.
米兰达毒枭团伙知道他要告密
The Miranda Cartel knows he's gonna roll on them,
如果我们不救他出来 他们会杀了他
so if we don't break him out, they'll kill him.
是啊 不然我为什么来这里
Yeah. Why do you think I'm here?
有道理
Good point.
吉利莫 谢谢你的聆听
Guillermo, thanks for listening, buddy.
你去哪儿都要交朋友吗
You got to make friends everywhere you go?
要是不交朋友还有什么乐趣
What's the fun if you don't?
正在切断所有监狱通讯
Cutting off all prison communications.
警卫将无法请求外援
The guards will not be able to call for reinforcements.
威尔的通讯设备上线了吗
Are Will's comms online yet?
你能不能有点耐心
Hey, could you show a little patience, please?
这种事要花时间的
This stuff takes time.
-抱歉 -好
- Sorry. u202d- Okay.
你们的手指并没有在键盘上
Your fingers aren't hitting any buttons.
威尔的通讯设备已经上线了 对吧
Will's comms are already online, aren't they?
是的
Yeah.
-雷 -好吧
- Hey, Ray. u202d- Hey, hi.
你们不要折磨雷 他是好意
Guys, don't torture Ray. He means well.
她之所以维护你是因为你救了她一命
She's only defending you because you saved her life.
我完全没意见
I got no problem with that.
威尔和弗兰琦 撤退点地址更新了
Hey, Will and Frankie, there's a new extraction point.
我们把坐标发给你们
We're sending you the coordinates.
好的 收到
Yep. We got it.
我的先晕过去了 我赢了
Mine's out first. I win.
不公平 我这人的脖子太壮实
No fair. I got Billy Beef Neck over here.
好的 他在单间牢房♥区
Okay, it's the solitary wing.
第一间牢房♥左转 大概走50码
First cell on the left, about 50 yards down,
927牢房♥
cell number 927.
收到
Copy.
而且你还借助了警棍 好吧
Also, you were using a nightstick. Come on.
苏珊 他们大概四分钟后就可以出去了
Susan, they should be ready for you in about four minutes.
我到约定地点等着
Getting in position.
杰和斯坦迪什在这次任务中
And that is it for Jai and Standish's
渺小而重要的任务已经完成了
small but very important roles in this mission.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
我一直在练
I've been practicing.
握手
Clasp.
祈祷 跳舞 跳舞
Prayer hands. And dance. And dance.
滑步 滑步
And slide. Slide.
蝴蝶飞舞 敬礼
And butterfly. And salute.
可以啊
All right!
太傻了
That was so dorky.
你居然让这家伙跟你睡了吗
You let that guy sleep with you?
本来有这打算
I was going to.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
你是说真的吗
W-- A-Are you serious?
其实那一段超酷的
That was actually really cool.
我知道
I know. u202d
好了
Okay.
站住
你们不能进来
说真的 我们回去 交换守卫
All right, seriously, let's go back, switch guards.
这次你负责搞定粗脖哥
You get Mr. Thick Neck this time.
你就接受失败吧
Just take the loss, man.
真是的
Aw, come on.
求你们了 我不想死
我们是来救你出去的
你会喜欢杰造的这个手提箱
You're gonna love this briefcase Jai made.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
时间正好
Perfect timing!
其实我来早了
Actually, I'm early.
在匡提科考规避驾驶时 我得了全班第一
First in our class in evasive driving at Quantico.
你问威尔他那次排第几
Ask Will where he finished up.
排第二没什么不对的
Hey, there's nothing wrong with second place.
威尔今天拿了很多第二名
Will's been coming in second a lot today.
拜托 他脖子跟消防栓一样粗 好吗
剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表