剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表
No. No!
糟了
Shoot.
伊莎贝拉 让开 让开
Isabella! Move! Move!
等等 等一下
Wait! Wait!
等一下
Wait!
伊莎贝拉
Isabella!
我来对付他
I got him!
-你 -杰 真对不起
- You Al-- - - J-J-J-J-J-Jai, Jai, I'm so sorry.
闭嘴
Shush!
你被正式解除武装了
You consider yourself officially disarmed.
快走
Come on!
安德森 一切都会没事的
Anderson, hey, it's gonna be okay.
不会有事的 我们会找到你女儿
It's gonna be o-- We'll find your daughter.
我 我对你说谎了
I lied -- I lied to you.
炸♥弹♥
The bomb...
已经装好了 我完成了
It's done. I finished it.
什么
What?
红带会在今天引爆
Fascia Rossa's gonna use it today.
什么 安德鲁斯 醒醒
What? Andrews, hey, stay with me.
安德鲁斯 告诉我炸♥弹♥在哪里
Hey, Andrews, Andrews, tell me where the bomb is.
安德鲁斯 听我说
Andrews. Andrews, listen to me.
告诉我炸♥弹♥在哪儿
Tell me where the bomb is.
安德鲁斯 该死 醒醒
Hey, Andrews. Damn it. Come on!
威尔 马可跑了
Will, Marco got away.
杰给他装了定♥位♥器♥ 我们现在就得走
Jai tagged him. We need to go -- now!
听着 作为辩解
Look, in my defense,
刚才周围有那么多人 他又是个移♥动♥目标
there were a lot of people around, and he was a moving target!
-那是 -我还是生气
- It was -- Still angry.
马可在我们前方约一英里处
Alright, Marco's about a mile ahead of us.
他就快离开追踪器的范围了 但还有信♥号♥♥
He's almost out of my tracker's range, but it's holding.
我们为什么要跟着这家伙
Why are we following this guy?
因为他是我们唯一的线索
Because he's our only lead!
那个女孩呢
What about the girl?
别担心 我们处理完炸♥弹♥后就去救她
Don't worry. We're gonna save her after we deal with the bomb.
是的 我们会去
Yes, we are.
我们向他保证过
We made a promise to the man.
否则安德鲁斯不会帮我们的
Hey, Andrews was not gonna help us otherwise.
我本可以让他开口的
I could've gotten it out of him.
折磨一个想要保护女儿的男人吗
Oh, by torturing a man who's trying to protect his child?
在这个团队里永远不许这样
That is always a no on this team!
清楚了吗
Are we clear?!
我就不该浪费任何时间
Why did I waste a second of my time
来和你搞好关系
trying to bond with you?!
你对我一点都不坦诚
You have not been honest with me
从我们一起工作开始就是这样
since the moment we started working together!
二位
Guys!
我们甚至不知道她究竟是谁
We don't even know who the hell she really is!
-你想知道我是谁吗 -说啊
- You want to know who I am?! -Tell me!
我是个杀手 现在我是你的搭档了 享受吧
I'm a killer! And now I'm your partner! Enjoy!
-真是场灾难 -你还想怎样
- This is a disaster. - Yeah, what do you expect?
这就是场包办婚姻
It's an arranged marriage.
我去找威尔谈话 你跟她谈
I'll talk to Will. You talk to her.
听着 我什么都做不了
Look, there's nothing I can do, alright?
你错了 她会听你的话
You're wrong. She will listen to you.
不 她不会
No, she won't.
你对控制的强迫性需求
Your obsessive need to control
意味着你不会试图
means that you won't attempt anything
做任何你预料不到结果的事
if you can't predict the outcome.
老天 你能别说了吗
God, would you stop!
不要碰我 不要给我包扎
Stop touching me. Stop fixing me.
不要再刨根问底了
Stop digging around in here.
你的意见对我没有任何意义
Your opinion means nothing to me.
好吧
Okay.
各位 追踪信♥号♥♥停下了
Guys, the, tracker stopped.
前面有个小广场
There's a small piazza up ahead.
下次能不能给个提醒
How about a warning next time?
好啊 我们到了
Okay. We're here.
是圣徒节
It's a Saints' Day festival.
全城的人都会来参加
The whole city turns out.
炸♥弹♥肯定就在这里
This must be where the bomb is.
没错 在人群中爆♥炸♥ 栽赃给移♥民♥
Yeah. Blow up a huge crowd, blame it on immigrants,
看着整个国家陷落
watch the country burn.
干得漂亮 卢卡
Well done, Luca.
保持通讯 我们会找到马可
You stay on comms. We'll locate Marco.
好的 出发吧
Alright, let's go.
我就待在车里
I'm gonna stay in the van,
想一下怎么拆除炸♥弹♥
figure out how to disable this bomb --
如果你们能找到的话
you know, if you find it.
我也留在这里了 如果你没意见的话
I'm gonna stay back, too, if that's okay with you.
我觉得我能帮上忙
I think I know how to help.
上车 快点
Get in the van. Come on.
你有发现吗
You got anything?
没有
No.
你呢
You?
没有 什么都没发现
Nope. I got nothing.
不好意思
Scusi.
看看那边
Check down there.
-不好意思 -不好意思
- Scusi. Scusi. - Scusi.
听着老兄 我真的很抱歉
Look, man, I'm really sorry
关于「向你开枪」那件事
about the whole "shooting you" thing.
现在不是时候
Now's not the time.
到底在哪里
Come on.
那不是马可的摩托车吗
Isn't that Marco's bike?
是的
Yes.
好了 我借用了一颗国安局卫星
Okay, so, I retasked an NSA satellite.
我们找到了马可的摩托车 但没看到马可
Alright, we found Marco's bike, but, uh, no Marco.
根据热信♥号♥♥判断
According to the heat signature,
你们目前就在炸♥弹♥处
it says that you're standing at the location of the bomb.
这里什么都没有
There's nothing here.
元老院与罗马人♥民♥
也许是在地下
What if we're right on top of it?
值得去看看
It's worth a shot.
帮我一下
Give me a hand.
好
Alright.
看来这次是我来领队了
I guess I'm on point for this one, huh?
我现在真的好想说「女士优先」
I want to say "Ladies first" so bad right now.
我尊重你
I respect that.
好的 你们靠近了
Alright. You're getting closer.
能看到什么吗
Do you see anything?
现在还没有 但是前面有亮光
Nothing yet, but there's a light up ahead.
杰 我们好像找到了
Jai, I think we found it.
好的 看看安德鲁斯的私人服务器上
Okay, see if you can find me any related files
-有没有什么相关文件 -已经在查了
- from Andrews' personal server. - Already on it.
好样的
Good man.
弗兰琦
Hey, Frankie.
我得说一句
I gotta say,
这位新人水准有点差啊
the new guy's a bit of a downgrade.
你现在就是干这个吗
Is this what you do now?
为了赚钱欺负女人和孩子
Take out women and children for a payday?
你好意思说我吗
You're one to talk.
难道中情局把你变成走狗时
Or did CIA erase your memory
消除了你的记忆吗
when they made you their bitch?
你语气挺冲的啊
Such a tough guy.
但我在派对上把你放倒之后
But at the party, I put you down,
你就再没起来
and you stayed down.
真正的男人顶多就晕过去二十秒吧
A real man would only be out for, what, 20 seconds?
对不对 威尔
Right, Will?
当初在比利时我就该杀了你
I should have killed you in Belgium.
没错 你是该杀了我
Yeah, you should've.
你的朋友们真不错
You have nice friends.
还有1分55秒 杰
Alright, one minute, 55 seconds, Jai.
剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表