剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表
《威士忌骑士》前情回顾
Previously on "Whiskey Cavalier"...
因为你
Because of you,
我得杀了这里所有人
I'm gonna have to kill all these people.
保罗是军情六处派来的卧底
Paul is an Interpol agent deep under cover,
国际刑♥警♥组织探员
sent by MI6.
这里实在是太棒了
Okay, this place is awesome.
听我说 我这是第一次 但我会理清楚的
Look, this is all new for me, but I will figure it out.
我保证
I promise.
我喜欢我们无所不言
I love that - we tell each other everything.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我躲在下面都快窒息了
I was suffocating under there.
你们需要去欧洲转移一名囚犯
The team needs to head to Europe for a prisoner transfer.
这人也许知道「托拉斯」的情报
This guy may have intel on The Trust.
-奥勒曼 -不可能吧
- Ollerman? - No way.
我知道你杀了艾玛
I know you killed Emma.
我根本没告诉他去杀你女朋友
I didn't even tell him to kill your girlfriend.
他就自己去了
He just did it on his own.
很高兴和大家叙旧 后会有期
Been great catching up. 'Til next time.
纽约城
收拾行李只需要一分钟
It takes me one minute to pack.
你已经搞了半个小时
You've been at it for 30 minutes.
说到这个 到时候会冷
Speaking of which, it's gonna be cold.
保暖内衣 纯棉还是羊绒呢
And thermal underwear -- cotton or fleece?
我为什么扔不进去
Why can't I get this?
因为你没上大学 快回答我
'Cause you skipped college. Come on.
纯棉还是羊绒
Cotton or fleece?
我没带保暖内衣
I didn't bring thermals.
好吧 我都带上 你会感谢我的
All right. I'll take them both. You'll thank me later.
我才不要穿你的内衣
I'm not wearing your underwear.
你就现在嘴硬吧
See, you say that now.
这次我一定要成功
This time, I'm gonna get it.
一定要
This time.
简直不可能
It's impossible!
好吧 这个游戏的秘诀在于
All right, the secret to this game --
自信
confidence.
我知道你觉得刚才很性感
I know you think that was sexy,
但是并没有
but it wasn't.
当然很性感
Yes, it was!
也许有一点吧
Maybe a little.
你来开车
You're driving!
肯尼迪国际机场
来拿机票 趁热打铁
Get your plane tickets. Get them while they're hot-tah.
又是中间座位 雷 你认真的吗
Middle seat again, Ray? Really?
你知道我只需要五秒时间
All right, now, you know it'd take me five seconds
就能盗用你的身份 毁了你的人生吧
to steal your identity and ruin your whole life.
是我刚才哪里弄错了吗...
Oh, did I do the thing wrong where I did the --
搞定
There.
不是吧
Seriously?
给你买♥♥了公务舱 因为我知道
I got you business class 'cause I know
有时候出差的时候 你会扭到背
you tweak your back sometimes when you travel.
雷
Ray.
不
Nope! Uhp!
首先 你得承认
First, you have to admit
过去几周你跟我在一起很快乐
that you've enjoyed spending the last few weeks with me,
甚至开始有点喜欢我了
maybe even like me a little bit.
没有
No.
谢谢
Thank you.
可是 我们都上♥床♥了
Well... we're sleeping together.
你不可能不喜欢我吧
You can't not like me.
这两件事根本没有一点关系
Those two things have nothing to do with each other.
你穿着这件毛衣给滑雪板打蜡
You in that sweater waxing those skis
应该是史上最典型的白人代表吧
may be the whitest anyone has ever been.
这我没法反驳
I can't argue with that.
-我找不到我的备用枪了 -备用枪吗
- I can't find my spare pistol. - Spare pistol?
对 我放在侧边口袋里了
Yeah, no. I put it in the side pocket.
你看 有计划是好事
See, huh? Planning is cool.
这里真不错
Oh! This place is cute.
这不重要 只要啤酒是凉的就行
Don't matter, as long as the beer is cold. Oh.
抱歉 我们现在还没开业
I'm sorry. We're... not open right now.
可是看起来也不像打烊
Well, you don't look closed.
我们还在翻修中
Uh, we're still remodeling.
对 我们大概几个月后会开业
Yeah, we're, uh, gonna be open in a couple months.
好 我们去滑雪
Yeah, we're going skiing.
我不去 但是他们明显要去
Not me, obviously, but they're going skiing.
阿尔卑斯山脉
奥地利
谢谢你长途跋涉过来
Thank you for making the trek.
我知道上来这里不容易
I know it's not easy getting up here.
怎么会
Please.
现在有远见的人难得一遇
People with vision are in short supply.
我一直都愿意为志同道合的人抽出时间
I'm never too busy for someone who sees the world the way I do,
尤其是对方还提出
especially if they're offering
给我一千万无法追踪的不记名债券
$100 million in untraceable bearer bonds.
能看看吗
May I?
务必要看看
I insist.
干得漂亮 保罗
Good job, Paul.
继续跟奥勒曼聊天
Keep Ollerman talking.
好 我已经落地
All right, I'm on the ground.
我这就来找你
I'm coming to you.
滑雪吗 现在酷小孩都玩滑板了
Skiing? All the cool kids snowboard now.
所以你才坐着雪橇车吗
Oh, is that why you're on the snowmobile?
小屋那边情况如何
Hey, what's the status of the chalet?
这就发射无人机
Launching drone now.
你花了一个月时间做出来的
You spent a month customizing that thing.
可别卡在树上
Don't get it stuck in a tree.
真不会说话 你是在乌鸦嘴吗
Not cool. Are you trying to jinx him?
我不怕乌鸦嘴 因为我是
Oh, I can't be jinxed, because I am a...
摇滚巨星
rock star.
我们可以看到了
We've got visuals.
小心点 各位
Careful out there, guys.
好 我已经就位
All right, I'm in position.
发现多位敌人
Yeah, I count multiple hostiles.
保罗 在我们进去之前
Paul, see what you can get out of Ollerman
你先套一下奥勒曼的话
before we move in.
这个星球上有99%的人
99% of the people on this planet
都活在幻想中
live in a fantasy.
他们认为现存体系很稳定
They believe institutions are stable,
民♥主♥会永远长存
that democracy is forever,
他们的领导能够保护他们的安全
that their leaders can keep them safe.
事实是
The truth is...
只要你抽走正确的一块 整个大厦都会倾颓
you pull the right piece, and it all comes crashing down.
只剩下混乱的美
And all that's left is the simple beauty of chaos.
那机遇呢
What about opportunity?
如果把世界焚毁 你却不能因此而变得富裕
Well, now, what fun is burning the world down
那还有何乐趣可言
if you can't get rich doing it?
你好啊
Hey, you.
什么事
Yo, what's up?
我出去执行任务两周
I've been gone on a mission for two weeks,
你的反应就是简单一句"什么事"吗
and all I get is a "Hey, what's up?"
对不起 宝贝
Oh, I'm sorry, babe!
我太想你了
I missed you so much.
永远别再离开我了 我实在高攀不上你
Please don't ever leave me. You're way outta my league.
只是 小队在奥地利执行任务
It's just, the team is in Austria,
我们或许终于可以抓到奥勒曼了
and we may finally have Ollerman.
我完全理解
I totally get it.
等你完事了来找我
Hit me up when you're done.
好的
Okay.
「托拉斯」就要上头条了
The Trust is about to make headlines.
我们在策划的下一场事件绝对让人无法忽略
The next event we're planning will be impossible to miss.
洗耳恭听
I'd love to hear about it.
小队已经到达 钱是假的
The team is there. The money's fake.
那是个陷阱
It's a trap.
剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表