剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表
彼得 我得说能和一位好男人共度时光
Peter, I can't tell you what it means to me
正是我现在非常需要的
to actually spend time with someone who's nice.
别 我也不总是好男人
Oh, please. I'm not always nice.
今晚还很长
Well, the night is young.
把斯塔夫罗斯的眼睛交出来
Give me Stavros' eye.
嘿 斯坦迪什 帮我处理一下交通堵塞
Hey, Standish, I could really use some help with the traffic.
让她走维切斯纳街 我进入市政网络了
Get her to Vichezna Street. I'm in the municipal network.
保证她一路上畅通无阻
She'll have green lights the whole way.
多谢
Thank you.
凯伦 你还好吧
Karen, are you okay?
彼得 这是怎么回事
Peter, what's going on?
彼得不是我的真名
My name isn't Peter.
我叫威尔·切斯 我为美国政♥府♥工作
It's Will Chase, and I work for the United States government.
凯伦 你丈夫是个大坏蛋
Karen, your husband was a very bad man
他和很多坏人都有往来
who was connected to some very bad people.
我不得已利用你来抓捕他们
And I had to use you to get to them.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你是个好人 你值得更好的人
You're a decent person. You deserve better than this.
不用谢我
You're welcome.
她是谁
Who was that?
这个人情欠大发了
That's gonna cost me.
他来了
There he is.
色♥诱♥界国际型男
International man of seduction.
少来
Come on.
为上帝和国家而甘愿献身
Hooking up for God and country.
得了吧 这次不算
Oh, please. This doesn't count.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
他色♥诱♥了凯伦 而她同意帮我们打开保险库
He seduced Karen, and she agreed to help us open up the vault.
2019年度最佳美男计
Honeytrap 2019!
走开 谢谢
No, thank you.
若他不把她当做目标就算不上是美男计
Doesn't count as a honeytrap if she's not a mark to him.
他喜欢她
He likes her.
我不会喜欢上目标
I do not "Like" The mark.
而且她有名字 叫凯伦
And her name is Karen, by the way.
我看见你们接吻了
I saw that kiss.
而且如果你真情流露的话
And if you are emotionally involved,
可能会危及到任务
it could compromise the mission.
如果我受影响了 是没错
Yes, it could, if I was.
但我没有 所以任务完成
But I'm not, so it won't.
你有
You are!
我没有
I'm not!
你有
You are.
好复杂
Complicated.
他在说什么
What's he talking about?
这还不明显吗
Isn't it obvious?
威尔喜欢凯伦...
Will connected with Karen, and...
弗兰琦有点吃醋了
Frankie's a little jealous.
我完全没看出来
Yeah, I didn't get that at all.
杰 苏珊 斯坦迪什 你们守在大厅
Jai, Susan, Standish, you cover the lobby.
我们去金库 拿账簿
We'll head to the vault, secure the ledger.
我会全程陪着你
And I'll be with you the entire time.
相信我
Trust me.
他喜欢她
He likes her!
帕帕斯夫人
Mrs. Pappas.
你丈夫的事我深表遗憾
I'm so sorry to hear about your husband.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的宾客都是谁
And who are your guests?
你好 我们是房♥产律师
Hi. We're the attorneys for the estate.
我是海伦·康罗伊 这是我的男秘书 道格
I'm Helen Conroy, and this is my male secretary, Doug.
我是道格
I'm Doug.
男秘书
Male secretary.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
这边请
Right this way, please.
我还是不懂你昨天为什么骗我
I still don't get why you lied to me yesterday.
这家银行不错
So, this bank is nice.
我挺了你
I stood up for you.
别往心里去
Don't take it personally.
好吗 我只是在做我自己
Okay? I'm just doing what I do.
我明白
Now, I understand
你是个出色的心理侧写师
that you are an amazing psychological profiler,
但你昨天没看出来我说谎了
but I kind of slipped one past you.
你觉得是因为这个吗
You think that's what this is about?
我感到丢人
That I'm embarrassed?
是的
Well...yeah.
首先 我很擅长我的工作
First of all, - I am way too good at what I do
任何人都不会让我感到不安
for anyone - to make me feel insecure.
其次 我没生气
Second of all, I'm not mad.
我只是同情你
I just feel sorry for you.
你的男子气 你的谎言
All of this -- this fake machismo, these lies --
不过是幌子而已
it's just a cover.
-什么 -你做不了自己
- What? - You can't be yourself
因为你觉得自己毫无价值
because you don't think you're worth a damn,
所以你才从没谈过真正的感情
which is why you've - never had a real relationship
或者有过真诚的亲密关系
or any genuine intimacy,
你要再这样下去 你永远也不会有
and if you keep it up, you never will.
瞧 这才是发挥我的专业技能
There. Just doing what I do.
把枪交出来
Your guns.
马上
Now.
他们比你们早来一步
They arrived shortly before you.
我很抱歉
I'm very sorry.
不接受道歉
Apology not accepted.
威尔 弗兰琦 你们什么情况
Will, Frankie, - what's going on down there?
不妙
Nothing good.
按兵不动 人♥质♥有危险
Stay put. Hostages at risk.
打开
Open it.
我知道你有斯塔夫罗斯的视网膜扫瞄
I know you have Stavros' retinal scan.
好的 等一下
Okay. Just hold on.
你也去
You too.
锁定
已解锁
全都进金库
All of you in the vault.
去拿账簿
Get the ledger.
抱歉 威尔
I'm sorry, Will.
别担心 我们会拿回来的
Don't worry. We'll get it back.
不
No.
你拿不回来的
I don't think you will.
干得漂亮 亲爱的
Good job, baby.
我就知道我机会比你大
I knew I had a better chance than you.
要是这账簿泄露出去
If this ledger had gotten out,
会给我造成诸多麻烦
it would've caused me a world of trouble.
但没有你我也拿不到
But I couldn't have done it without you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
把他们关在里面
Lock 'em in.
你们第二次约会有何计划
So, what do you guys got planned for your second date?
你不用当面揭我伤疤
Okay, you do not have to rub this in my face.
-我需要的 -不 你不需要
- I kind of do. - No, you don't.
威尔 不敢相信你竟然让自己喜欢她
Will, I can't believe that you let yourself like her.
什么 不不不
What? No, no, no.
-我不喜欢她 -承认吧 你被耍了
- I do not like her. - Just admit it. You got played.
-你太轻信他人了 -我不喜欢 才没有
- You're too trusting. - I do not like -- that's not true.
-我跟你说了会这样 -我们需要她的帮助
- It's just what I told you was gonna happen. - We needed her help
才能进入金库
to get in the vault.
-不是... -别唠叨了
- It's not -- - That -- - Save your breath.
如果我没算错 里面只剩不到10分钟的氧气了
If I'm right, you have less than 10 minutes of oxygen.
人♥质♥安全
The hostages are okay.
没有汉娜或者凯伦的踪迹
No sign of Hana or Karen.
我们马上来救你们
We're on our way to you.
斯坦迪什 他们多半从后门走了
All right, Standish, uh, they probably went out the back.
帮我个忙 别让他们跑远了
Do me a favor. Make sure they don't get too far, okay?
没问题
Done.
我会扰乱十个街区范围内的
I'm scrambling every traffic signal
剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表