剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表
Hey, his neck was like a fire hydrant, okay? Come on.
威 士 忌 骑 士
第一季 第十集
情报站酒吧
纽 约
我有一个提议
Okay, I got an idea.
不如我们别待在这个假酒吧
u202dWhat if, instead of staying at this fake bar
只跟彼此聊天
and only talking to each other,
而是去一家真酒吧里 只跟彼此聊天
we went to a real bar and only talked to each other?
我赞成 我们应该庆祝一下
I'm in. We should celebrate.
你的哥伦比亚证人告发了他的老板们
Your Colombian witness rolled on his employers,
所以多亏了你
so, thanks to you,
我们可以大力打击米兰达贩毒集团
we're gonna be able to totally decimate the Miranda Cartel.
我们手上仍有你这次卧底身份的信♥用♥卡♥
And we still have your credit cards from the cover story,
所以严格来说 埋单的是
so it would all technically be on...
佩内洛普·苏亚雷斯律师
Penelope Suarez, attorney at law.
由于只有雷配有公家车
Since Ray's the only one that got a company car with this job,
他会带我和弗兰琦
he is going to take Frankie and I
去我们最喜欢的冰冻酸奶店 还会送我们回家
to our favorite fro-yo place and drop us at home.
我不知道我有这安排
I did not know that that was my plan,
但我可是雷啊
but I'm Ray!
各位 我要走了
All right, you guys. I'm taking off.
-回见了 -威尔
- We'll see you later. - Will!
-什么事 -你有两个选择
- Yep? - u202dYou have two choices.
要么跟《芝麻街》的伯特和厄尼去吵闹的酒吧
You can go to a noisy bar with Bert and Ernie
要么跟有型的人一起去玩和吃甜品
or hang out and have dessert with the cool kids...
再加上雷
and Ray.
-你是伯特 -这两人里伯特是英雄
- You're Bert. u202d- Bert's the hero.
厄尼只是附带的
Ernie's just piggybacking.
你说得很对
You're right about that.
不过我要回家 跟艾玛打电♥话♥
But I'm gonna go home and I'm gonna call Emma.
-再见了 -你确定吗
- See you guys. - Are you sure?
那家冰冻酸奶店还有配料吧台
They have a toppings bar.
竟然有配料吧台
Ooh, a toppings bar!
我现在在我公♥寓♥里 温暖舒适
Well, I am in my apartment, warm and comfy.
我在柏林 冻个半死
I'm in Berlin, I'm freezing,
我讨厌死你了
and now I hate you.
你才不讨厌
Mm, no, you don't.
你边跟我打电♥话♥边吃东西吗
Are you eating while we're on the phone?
没有 因为我知道你不很喜欢这样
No, because I know how much you hate that.
我们什么时候
Hey, when are we gonna actually
才有机会一起坐下吃顿晚餐
get to sit down together and have a dinner?
希望很快有机会吧
Well, hopefully soon.
我监视的那位先生
It doesn't look like the gentleman I'm staking out
看来不会出现了
is gonna show up.
要不我去伦敦 怎么样
Hey, what about if I come to London?
我可以搭乘下一班从肯尼迪机场起飞的航♥班♥
I-I can catch the next flight out of JFK.
那真是我今天听到的最好的主意了
That sounds like the best idea I've heard all day.
威尔
Will, um...
顺便说一下
by the way...
我想你
I miss you.
我很想你
I really miss you.
很好
Good.
很快会见面
I'll see you soon.
好的 再见
All right, bye.
发现目标
Eyes on target.
纽约市
纽 约
一 周 以 后
好吧 到了
Well, here it is --
跟我们离开时一模一样
exactly like we left it.
好了
Okay.
我们离开之前
You know, I kinda wish we would've cleaned up
真应该清理一下
before we left.
老天 真恶心
God. That's disgusting.
你为什么要闻
Why would you smell that?
我后悔了
I regret it.
行吧
Okay.
话说 艾玛的葬礼
So, Emma's funeral...
来了好多人
it was packed.
有好多人出席
Lot of people.
对 她生前很受人喜爱
Yeah. She was, uh, well-loved, you know?
嗯 我知道
Yeah, yeah. I know.
对了 弗兰琦和苏珊在哪儿
S-- S-So, uh, where are Frankie and Susan?
去领我们下一次任务
Getting our next mission assignment.
我靠 我又闻了
Oh, damn it. I did it again.
我不擅长第一次就吸取教训
I'm not good at learning lessons the first time.
我接受你这一点
I accept that about you.
女士们
Oh, hey, ladies.
你们有人跟威尔说过话吗
Have either of you spoken with Will?
没有 葬礼之后就没说过了
No, not since the funeral.
他连休假都不愿意
Well, he didn't even want to go on leave.
他需要几个星期疗伤
He needs a few weeks to heal,
在这期间我可以顶替他
and I can cover for him until then.
好吧 通常我喜欢先拍拍马屁
Okay, well, usually I like to start with
给大家打打气
a little flattery to pump everybody up,
或许再丢两个笑话
maybe drop a couple jokes,
但今天 我要直接说正事
but today, I'm gonna get straight to business.
-谢天谢地 -事实上
Thank God. - u202dActually...
这是我第一次来 我不介意
since it's my first time, I wouldn't mind
来一整套"雷式体验"
getting the whole, uh, "Ray" experience.
-真的吗 -真的嘛
- Really? - u202dReally?
那好 先拍马屁
Okay. Um, flattery.
首先 认真地说
Oh, well, first of all, seriously,
你们在哥伦比亚的表现赞爆了
you guys were awesome in Colombia.
赶紧说笑话吧 雷
Just get to the joke, Ray.
听着 我没事先准备笑话 所以...
Look, I-I don't have anything prepped, so, um...
有两个人要去猎熊
These two guys are going bear hunting,
第一个人对第二个人说...
and the first guy says to the second guy --
不 是熊对第一个人说...
No, uh, the bear says to the first guy --
好了 我想我已经体验到了
Okay. I think I've got the experience.
不不不 等我组织[熊]一下语言
No, no, no, bear with me. You --
我都不是故意玩双关的
I didn't even mean to do that.
任务究竟是什么 雷
What's the assignment, Ray?
我们要去追捕杀艾玛的凶手
We are going after Emma's killer.
她遇害时 正在调查「托拉斯」
When Emma was killed, she was investigating the Trust
并且在追踪一个德国情报员
and tracking a German intelligence agent,
亨利·格里芬
Henri Griffin.
他帮助奥勒曼从老巢逃走后 就不知所踪
He's been AWOL since helping Ollerman break out of The Hive.
我们相信艾玛找到了证据
We believe that Emma found proof that Griffin
证明格里芬是奥勒曼的二把手 她快挖出真♥相♥了
is Ollerman's second in command and she got too close.
于是他杀了她
So he killed her.
格里芬在逃亡吗
Is Griffin running?
是就好了 没准还更容易找到他
I wish. It'd probably be easier to find him.
格里芬已经潜伏多年
You see, Griffin's been a deep cover operative for years.
他有无数假身份
He's got countless number of aliases.
他很可能正利用其中一个身份隐藏起来
He's probably just hiding under one of those until, uh...
等风声过了再露面
until the heat dies down.
但我们不会让风声过去的 对吧
But we're not gonna let it die down, are we?
对 不会
No, we're not.
我们知道的就这么多
And that's all we know.
我们今晚出发
We leave tonight.
只剩下一件事要做
There's one thing left to do.
找到他 让他付出代价
Find him and make him pay.
为了艾玛
For Emma.
我想加入
I want in on that.
大家好
Hey, guys.
你回来了
You're back.
好吧 谢谢
All right. Thanks, man.
可能还有其他人想抱我 哥们
Someone else might want a turn, buddy.
-很快就好 -好吧
- In a minute. - All right.
斯坦迪什 老天
Standish! Lord.
你好吗
How are you?
老实说 不太好
Uh, honestly, not great.
剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表