剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表
Well, that's why I won't ever have kids.
没有小孩应该在这种父亲的陪伴下长大
No child deserves to grow up with a father like that.
这对他们不公平
It's not fair to them.
好吧 我记住了
All right, man, I'll tag in for you.
不过我们短短相识这些日子 你已经变了很多了
But you've changed a lot in the little time I've known you.
我建议你别把话说得这么绝
I wouldn't close any doors.
他需要换尿布了吧
He needs a diaper change, doesn't he?
是的
He does.
对
Yeah.
对
Yeah.
好了 臭屁♥股♥ 开始换尿布吧
All right, stinky butt, let's do it.
只是实话实说
I'm just being real.
你至少得考虑下
You have to at least consider the fact
雷和艾玛已经相爱的可能 不是吗
that Ray and Emma are already in love, right?
你知道我们一起工作后
You know how you've gotten a little more playful and fun
-你变得更有趣更幽默了吗 -知道
- since we started working together? - Yeah.
我很讨厌这样
Yeah, I hate it.
好吧 到了
All right, this is it.
你们是谁
我们不想伤害你
你会说英语吗
Do you speak English?
我们有你孩子的消息
We have information about your baby.
科斯塔
Kosta?
他在哪儿
Where he is?
他没事 他很好 他在一个安全的地方
He's okay. He's okay. He's in a safe place.
天啊 谢谢
Oh, my God, thank you.
我们可以把他给你 但你为什么有枪
We can bring him to you, but...why do you have a gun?
弗拉德米亚
Vladimir.
他来过 带走了科斯塔
He cames here, he take Kosta,
就像带走每一个他想卖♥♥了的人一样
like he takes everyone he wants selling.
下次 他就会带走我
Next time, he take me.
你为什么不告诉其他人
Why didn't you tell anyone?
我能告诉谁
Who do I tell?
他是个警♥察♥
He is police.
没有人敢帮忙
There's nobody to help.
别担心
Don't worry.
我们会帮你
We'll help you.
你好
Hi there.
拿着他的车钥匙
Get his car keys.
你应该杀了他
You should have killed him.
提醒我永远不要惹毛保加利亚女人
Remind me to never piss off a Bulgarian woman, huh?
你有什么可以藏身的地方吗
Do you have somewhere you can go and hide?
我姐姐在索非亚
My sister in Sofia.
好的 你告诉我们在哪儿
Okay, you tell us where,
我们会带你儿子去那找你
and we'll meet you there with your son.
他没事 但我们要确保你们俩的安全
He's fine, but we need to make sure you're both safe.
只要弗拉德活着我就不会安全
I'm never safe if Vlad is alive.
你们必须制止他
You must stop him.
我们会的
We will.
「嗨 兄弟
"Hey, bro!
你说的那个孩子在哪呢」
Where's this baby you've been talking about?"
嗨 熊先生 是他呀
Hi, Mr. Bear. This is him.
他就在这 你想和他见见吗
He's right here. Would you like to meet him?
「好啊 不然你觉得我是来干什么的 」
"Well, yeah. I mean, why else you think I'm here?"
你 看 我们在森林里
Well -- Well, you -- Well, see, we're in the woods,
所以我猜你住在这儿
so I figured you'd live here.
「我知道他没有」
"I know he did not."
「就因为我是熊 我就得住在树林里吗
"So, just cause I'm a bear, I gotta live in the woods, huh?
你这是种族歧视
You racist!
我是个城市熊」
I'm a city bear!"
你的衣领下面是什么
What's under your collar?
「那肯定不是好东西」
"Well, that can't be good."
是啊 熊先生 它不是
No, Mr. Bear, it cannot.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
各位 我觉得我发现了
Hey, guys, I think I found...
一些定西
something.
现在 如果我是你 我就会小心点
Now, if I were you, I would be careful.
我有很多朋友在附近 他们都是狠角色
I got a lot of friends around here, and they are badasses.
是啊 特别狠
Yeah, super badasses.
杰
Jai.
杰
Jai!
他失去意识了
He is unconscious. Mnh.
孩子在哪儿
Where's the baby?
什么孩子
What baby?
这是我的
This is mine.
马蒂娜 够了
Martyna, enough.
这事没法和平解决了 对吧
This isn't gonna go well, is it?
好吧
All right.
等母亲安全后告诉我
Just let me know when the mother is safe.
再见 雷
Bye, Ray.
雷给这位母亲安排了保护性监禁
Hey, so, Ray's having the mom put in protective custody.
他还告诉我不用担心艾玛独自一人
He, uh -- He also told me not to worry about Emma being alone
还有「他会帮我照顾」 挺好的 我猜
and that "He's got my back," Which is cool, I guess.
是吗 你听着真激动
Oh, yeah, you sound psyched about it.
是啊
Yeah.
我就简单给艾玛打个电♥话♥
Um, I'm just gonna call Emma real quick.
兄弟
Dude.
-你在做什么 -没什么大不了的
- What are you doing? - It's not a big deal.
我就是给她打个电♥话♥问候一下
I'm just gonna call her and say "Hi,"
或许 看看那发生了什么
maybe, you know, find out what's going on there.
你打电♥话♥ 我就对你开枪
You dial, and I'll shoot you.
那太过了吧
That's aggressive.
你打电♥话♥给她
You call her,
就是告诉艾玛你不信任她
you're just telling Emma that you don't trust her.
她不是琪琪
She is not Gigi --
她不是什么23岁的小姑娘 游走在你和雷之间
she's not some 23-year-old girl bouncing from you and Ray
以把两个老男人玩的团团转为乐
because it's fun to make two very old guys look like idiots.
好吧 说「老」是不是有点夸张了
Okay, "Very old" Feels like piling on...
听着 她很不错
Listen, she's great.
以我的眼光看有点娇小 但她很不错
She's a little tiny for my taste, but she's great.
别搞砸了
Don't screw it up.
如果说你教会了我什么
If there's one thing that you've taught me,
那就是你不应该停止相信别人
it's that you shouldn't stop trusting someone
直到他们给你这么做的理由
until they give you a reason to.
你说得对 没错
You're right, yes.
我会先把枪收起来 谢谢
I'll put this away. Thank you.
好的
Okay.
我不知道我当时在想什么
I don't know what I was thinking.
-就是 -那么发生了
- It's just -- - Happens.
苏珊
Susan?
怎么了
Hey, hey, what happened?
-我被袭击了 -什么
- I got attacked. - What? What?
-我没事 -弗拉德
- Yeah. I'm okay. - Vlad.
孩子
The baby.
很好 你在这
Great, you're here.
嗨 等一下
Hey, one sec.
这个任务不在计划之内
This mission isn't exactly on the books.
我不想失去这辆房♥车的押金
I don't want to lose the deposit on this motor home.
还有
And...
确定续租吗
谢谢 您已续租
怎么了
What's up?
我给你买♥♥了点东西
I got you something.
一本书
It's a book.
没有字的 好险啊
Oh, there's no words -- close call.
这是日记本
It's a journal.
一个日记本
It is a journal.
谢谢
Thank you.
当我想试着
When I feel like I want
对自己做些改变
to try and change something about myself,
我发现把它们写下来很有帮助
I find that writing things down is helpful.
我能有什么想改变自己的
Well, what would I want to change about myself?
不用说了 我已经在脑袋里列单子了
剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表